The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-08-07, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
Looks like they didn't cancel the show after all.

http://www.reuters.com/article/entertainmentNews/idUSN0643251420070707?feedType=RSS&rpc=22&sp=true

I wonder how poor Estee will type after she's gouged her eyes out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Noooo - another season of Appre... Fishercat 07-08-07 1
 RE: Noooo - another season of Appre... Estee 07-08-07 2
   RE: Noooo - another season of Appre... Snidget 07-08-07 3
 Hah! foonermints 07-09-07 4
   RE: Hah! Wacko Jacko 07-16-07 5
       RE: Hah! foonermints 07-17-07 6
           RE: Hah! qwertypie 07-17-07 7
 Working cast list of Celebrity Appr... PepeLePew13 08-20-07 8
   RE: Working cast list of Celebrity ... qwertypie 09-01-07 9
       RE: Working cast list of Celebrity ... PepeLePew13 09-03-07 10
           RE: Big Question......... mistyrose52 09-04-07 11
               RE: Big Question......... JoeGazillionaire 09-28-07 12
                   RE: Big Question......... qwertypie 09-30-07 13
                       RE: Big Question......... mistyrose52 09-30-07 14
 RE: Noooo - another season of Appre... zipperhead 10-02-07 15
   RE: Noooo - another season of Appre... Wacko Jacko 10-16-07 16
       RE: Noooo - another season of Appre... mistyrose52 11-08-07 17
           Supposed to start 'mid season' WHAT... mistyrose52 11-08-07 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-08-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
I came here purely to mock Estee.

*mocks*

I am done.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"

...why me? Did I descecrate a shrine?

I meant this week!

I may have to work from within. Where's the application?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-08-07, 07:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
Poor Estee.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

I checked http://www.nbc.com/Casting/ it doesn't look like they put the application for it up, yet.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-09-07, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Hah!"
I knew you used up all your juju on Germicho.

Admit it: Donald's kung fu is better than yours.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hah!"
Yep, it will be a Celebrity version!

I think this is great news....look if you do not like it do not watch. I will watch it.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20046555,00.html

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-07, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hah!"
Blabber O Fatmouth would make most anyone run screaming from the TV. As it is, I'd imagine it costs me at least ten dollars an episode to watch this stupid show.* That's not the cable bill, either.

Some of us are into pain. And the medication thereof. Duh.

*does not include future dialysis

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

07-17-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hah!"
*rubs hands with glee*
This will be the best drinking game yet!

10 bucks a show? Sounds about right. Either we could cut back, or start drinking the really cheapo fizzy stuff. This way the hangover will last until the next show.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Working cast list of Celebrity Apprentice..."
This has the makings of a gigantic train wreck that even I would tune into... Paris and two "(bleep)ing messes" to join Apprentice? Britney AND/or Paris and Lindsay all on the same show? Eeep. Hide the liquor cabinets.

So far, it seems the following celebs have been enlisted for Celebrity Apprentice:

Jim Cramer
Carmen Electra
Joan Rivers
Naomi Judd
George Foreman
Omarosa Manigault-Stallworth
Kimora Lee Simmons
Pete Rose
Dana Patrick
Tony Hawk
Jeff Gordon

I'd pay to watch Britney or Paris go mano-a-mano against Omarosa.

09-01-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Working cast list of Celebrity Apprentice..."
Were you saying to hide the liquor cabinet from Britt and Lindsey or Fooner and I?

Cause I don't think I can watch this if I can't drink.

PepeLePew13 24731 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Working cast list of Celebrity Apprentice..."
Would a better answer be to take the liquor cabinets away from these two and then give it to all the viewers? Oh, the drinking games we all could have...

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-04-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Question........."
Why aren't they using only contestants from former episodes, like ALL THE OTHER REALITY SHOWS???

What a stupid concept! Come on, Joan Rivers??? What are they thinking?? She may look like she's 30, but have you seen her try to walk lately??? Her age is definitely showing in her body, like it or not! You cannot get a spinal make-over-trust me!! I have tried! I have rods and screws from the neck down, and it does NOT make you look or act younger by any means!

So, back to the topic at hand. Omorosa, ok. Why not the Fat Sweaty Dude that everyone hated last season? Why not Mensa Dude? Why not the chick from season 1 who's mom was sick? And she and another chick had a lawsuit against Omorosa? See, I can't even remember these people's names! That's how star-struck I've been over all of them!!!

Why not a few runners-up, like Rebecca?? Can't they get them to come back and be totally humiliated just ONE MORE TIME??? No more 'you're freaking fired'? I guess not.......

This is just stupid, stupid, stupid!!! And yes, I will probably watch, too.

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-28-07, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Question........."
This is going to be a disaster and ruin whatever credibility the show has left. Celebrities don't need the job, so there's nothing at stake...who cares if they are trying to raise money for chairty. It's different if it was a contestant that is trying to become a millionaire and thus sweats making the job. This show is going to be like "I'm a celebrity get me out of here" where they whine all day and have nothing at stake. And, who decided that Omarosa was somehow interesting....I think she's annoying and quite boring. If I never see her again, I'd be very happy.

09-30-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Question........."
but think of the good drinking we can do!

09-30-07, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Question........."
I've started already!!! (The drinking, that is!) Lord Love a DUCK!!! The Donald has lost his mind!!!!!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-02-07, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
I just noticed that this show forum is still alive.

Looking at Pepe's list of who might be on it, I would kill to do the opening summary and/or the finale. Since nobody volunteered to do any summaries last season, it shouldn't be too difficult to get my pick. Besides, I have done more summaries for the Apprentice than for any other show.

I will start sharpening my knives now.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-16-07, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
>I just noticed that this show
>forum is still alive.
>
>Looking at Pepe's list of who
>might be on it, I
>would kill to do the
>opening summary and/or the finale.
>Since nobody volunteered to do
>any summaries last season, it
>shouldn't be too difficult to
>get my pick. Besides, I
>have done more summaries for
>the Apprentice than for any
>other show.
>
>I will start sharpening my knives
>now.

OMarossa???????

Why not then just make it an all-star edition? That is really lame.

11-08-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Noooo - another season of Apprentice!"
>>I just noticed that this show
>>forum is still alive.
>>
>>Looking at Pepe's list of who
>>might be on it, I
>>would kill to do the
>>opening summary and/or the finale.
>>Since nobody volunteered to do
>>any summaries last season, it
>>shouldn't be too difficult to
>>get my pick. Besides, I
>>have done more summaries for
>>the Apprentice than for any
>>other show.
>>
>>I will start sharpening my knives
>>now.
>
>OMarossa???????
>
>Why not then just make it
>an all-star edition? That
>is really lame.

I think it's anonymous, or unanomous, or something like that-did we start that drinking game already??? Pass the 40 year old Scotch, would ya??? When does this atrocity start, anyway, anyone know?????

11-08-07, 10:52 AM (EST)
18. "Supposed to start 'mid season' WHAT DOES THAT MEAN??"
Like the end of April or something, when the reruns of everything else starts kicking in??

I don't know, but this whole thing just makes my stomach turn-what a concept! YUCK! Is all I can say, and I am just totally stunned that any of these reasonably famed stars would agree to this nonsense. Oh well-celebrity fit club, celebrity wrestling, serreal life, what in the world is NEXT, people?? God as my witness, I'll never go hungry for reality shows again!! (wish I had a thingy with Scarlett O'Hara, but I don't, so insert imagination here)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •