The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ang4vols 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ang4vols Click to send private message to ang4vols Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Donald said something to James at the end after he announced Stefani as the winner. He made said something about some comments that James had made that he didn't like. Did anyone catch it? What was he referring to?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question: What Donald said to J... mistyrose52 04-23-07 1
 RE: Question: What Donald said to J... Rayalight 04-23-07 2
   RE: Question: What Donald said to J... Wacko Jacko 04-23-07 3
 RE: Question: What Donald said to J... SeismicGuy 04-23-07 4
   RE: Question: What Donald said to J... Wacko Jacko 04-23-07 5
   RE: Question: What Donald said to J... ang4vols 04-23-07 6
       RE: Question: What Donald said to J... RonReports 04-23-07 7
           RE: Question: What Donald said to J... Vixxxen 04-23-07 8
 RE: Question: What Donald said to J... leenga 04-24-07 9
 RE: Question: What Donald said to J... trigirl 04-24-07 10
   RE: Question: What Donald said to J... Rayalight 04-24-07 11
       RE: Question: What Donald said to J... Wacko Jacko 04-25-07 12
           RE: Question: What Donald said to J... shabalaba 04-25-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-23-07, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Didn't catch that, but I may re-watch it again.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Rayalight 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayalight Click to send private message to Rayalight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Yeah I caught that too, he said something like that and then siad "you know what I'm talking about"...I'm not sure what he was refrring to though, maybe something siad in an interiew with James over the season I'm not sure? But I'd like to know.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-23-07, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
It probably never aired. Now, we don't know why James wasn't hired. If it never aired.

SeismicGuy 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SeismicGuy Click to send private message to SeismicGuy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
>Donald said something to James at
>the end after he announced
>Stefani as the winner.
>He made said something about
>some comments that James had
>made that he didn't like.
> Did anyone catch it?
> What was he referring
>to?

My wife and I were puzzling about this too as shortly after the biopic about James and his family, he never opened his mouth again. I suspect the problem was that he had mentioned the name of his company immediately after the biopic and that was a no-no. There is probably some agreement with the sponsors and/or Trump that there could be no "free" promotion of ANY companies--just my guess.

04-23-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
That makes sense and sounds like James. That would explain why Trump wouldn't even reveal what James said and James seemed to agree with Trump.

ang4vols 12 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-07, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ang4vols Click to send private message to ang4vols Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Hmm..I didn't think it was that because it seemed like he was referring to something earlier in the season.

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-23-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
< Donald said something to James at the end after he announced Stefani as the winner. He made said something about some comments that James had made that he didn't like. Did anyone catch it? What was he referring to? >

Maybe this is a cliff hanger that will be answered in next season's first episode.

Vixxxen 107 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-23-07, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Vixxxen Click to send private message to Vixxxen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-07 AT 10:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-23-07 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

DT was referring to other episodes when James was the leader of a group. I can't recall what though. It was in the very beginning. James failed numerous times when he was leader and I think that also factored in Trump's decision.

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-24-07, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Apparently James isn't even sure of what DT was talking about.

from James' page http://www.james-sun.com/

"As of right now, I don’t know what the heck Donald Trump was referring to with this “mysterious dialogue.” He looked at me and said “you know what I mean” which confused me even more. I was completely dumbfounded. "

He goes on to speculate that it was because he used the name of his company on air.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-24-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-07 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

The way Donald metioned it, I thought it must have been something bad like a sexist or racist comment. I didn't watch faithfully so came to this forum so you guys could clear up this mystery for me. Can't believe it is even a mystery to James!

Just read the link to James' blog. I cannot believe that is what Donald is referring to. Didn't we clearly know what Bill Rancic's company was called...I remember it being discussed.

oh well...who knows...

Rayalight 16 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-07, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rayalight Click to send private message to Rayalight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Did anyone else notice that when Trump siad lets take a look at the video of Stephanie and her beautiful family and she siad "thank you" (As in for the compliment on my family) and then they never showed a single member of her family...

04-25-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
>Did anyone else notice that when
>Trump siad lets take a
>look at the video of
>Stephanie and her beautiful family
>and she siad "thank you"
>(As in for the compliment
>on my family) and then
>they never showed a single
>member of her family...

Yes, I noticed that. Must of been some miscommunication there.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-25-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Question: What Donald said to James at the end?"
Yeah, I'm thinking that the "beautiful family" comment was meant to reference James' family. They ought to fire the cue-card guy!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •