The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Shame on you, Arrow!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-07, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Shame on you, Arrow!!!"
Leaving ahead of Tim, and not even saying good-bye to him! What a crock of *&^% that was!!!

Every other team, even the ones who HATED their teammate who was fired, stayed and said good-bey-well, maybe not ALL of them. But the decent ones did!

Bad enough you tore him apart in the boardroom and every other way possible-then you conveniently leave, the 3 of you, right away, so he can get in the limo all by himself. What a coward's way out!!
SHAME SHAME SHAME!!!

I hope NONE of you are hired by Trump-wait, come to think of it, you all deserve to work for him!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!! maryellennaco 04-02-07 1
   RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!! mistyrose52 04-02-07 2
       RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!! Wacko Jacko 04-02-07 3
           RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!! iltarion 04-03-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-02-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!!"
WWAAAAA!!! Poor old Timmy - not only did his team not say buh-bye, he had to leave before he even could say bye to the love of his life! Bummer....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-02-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!!"
I think, even Nicole's mom was giving her advice about leaving Timmy be until after the show. So, hopefully, she'll put her heart on hold until then.

It'll be interesting to see the finale, and find out what happened in the meantime. I really think Tim can do SO MUCH better!! Wish I had a single daughter.........Oh well....

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-02-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!!"
Tim was really a scapegoat. I am with Tim, I felt he was able to put his relationship on hold while he was doing the tasks. It was pretty lame of the team to throw him under the bus....even lamer to walk ahead and not wait for him to get into the car. At least Tim had a good sense of humor about it. Although I also feel Tim wasn't smart to get in that relationship in the first place.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-03-07, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Shame on you, Arrow!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-03-07 AT 00:18 AM (EST)

I disagree, WJ. How can Tim be called a scapegoat when it was his idea, he sold it, he practically forced it down their throats, and then they lost? The only other person you can blame at all for the loss is James, who approved Tim's ideas, but James also has won like the last 3 tasks as PM. It would be kind of hard to fire him after losing once. No, Tim knew he was on the hot seat, and they lost. End of story.
I agree that Tim did a good job of staying loyal during the tasks, but his team still had the right to doubt his loyalty and take issue with a guy who was periodically going to the hedge to kiss-and-tell with someone from the other team. So, yeah, he might not have let it affect his challenge performance, but it still affected his position within his own team and it was completely understandable to me that they went after him.
Frank might have been irritating, which is probably a foreshadowing that he will be out soon as well, but he also happened to be right when he didn't like the finished product. Tough to blame him too much when he was right.
This season has made a step forward with Tim being gone, and if we can just get rid of Nicole, then things will be 100% better.
I believe what happened at the end was a matter of editing and what was caught by the camera and what was not. Tim was closer to James and Frank than nearly anyone let go so far this season. I'm quite sure they said goodbye in some fashion before the camera showed them all walking out.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •