The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Who would you hire?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-11-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Who would you hire?"
I know. Some will say I wouldn't hire any but lets see who you would hire if you were Trump....in order.

Here are the contestents....
Aaron
Aimee
Angela
Carey
Derek
Frank
Heidi
James
Jenn
Kristine
Marisa
Martin
Michelle
Muna
Nicole
Stefani
Surya
Tim

Here are my rankings:
1. Stefani
2. Heidi
3. James
4. Aaron
5. Kristine
6. Surya
7. Tim

The rest are all tied. Either would not hire them or know not enough to do so.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Who would you hire? iltarion 04-13-07 1
   RE: Who would you hire? mistyrose52 04-13-07 2
       RE: Who would you hire? Pagash 04-16-07 7
           RE: Who would you hire? Loree 04-17-07 9
   RE: Who would you hire? Wacko Jacko 04-13-07 3
       RE: Who would you hire? miss_ganda 04-14-07 4
           RE: Who would you hire? agman 04-14-07 5
       RE: Who would you hire? mistyrose52 04-16-07 6
           RE: Who would you hire? Wacko Jacko 04-16-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-13-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Who would you hire?"
Nicole skates by again! Hahahaha... She completely SUX during the presentation, basically making a traveshamockery of it, and yet she gets passed by again thanks to Heidi going brain dead and Kristine and a wrong phone #. Hahahaha!! It is amazing! She shouldn't even be on this show let alone in the final 4. Whatever. She has no chance.

my list-

1. Stefani
2. Kristine
3. Heidi (drops down for mind out of body experience and yes, three attractive women on top, gotta love it)
4. James
5. Frank (maybe)

No one else is The Apprentice material as far as I am concerned. Michelle might have been if it wasn't for a sudden desire to quit. Surya could be with 5 more years of experience and wisdom. Otherwise, worst cast in Apprentice history. Congrats.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-13-07, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Who would you hire?"
Either James or Stefani-that's it. As far as I'm concerned, throughout this entire season, they are the only ones who have proven themselves over and over.

They have been with crazies, gone through star-crossed lovers, ADHD Frank, Tim and Nicole whining through the bushes, Suri taking all the credit for their wins, etc. And they have come out winners every time!

I think they have integrity, fortitude, and the grit it will take to work in whatever position Mr. Trump may have for them.

NOW, the interesting thing will be this: Will he offer James a position of leadership over a high rise in Seattle, vs. Stefani overseeing a Miss Teen America Pageant??? That, my friends, is yet to come........

Pagash 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-16-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pagash Click to send private message to Pagash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Who would you hire?"
I like James and Stefani, but in the early tasks they really flew under the radar, did what they were told, and never stuck their necks out. James did well as PM later in the game, but that was the first time he stepped up. Stefani for the most part has always been a great team player, but never really stepped up as a leader. I honestly don't think there is anyone fantastic left.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-17-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Who would you hire?"
As was pointed out in the boardroom one week. James always set it up early to have his complaint when they lost. He was always looking for an excuse why the PM did a lousy job.

04-13-07, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Who would you hire?"
>Nicole skates by again! Hahahaha... She
>completely SUX during the presentation,
>basically making a traveshamockery of
>it, and yet she gets
>passed by again thanks to
>Heidi going brain dead and
>Kristine and a wrong phone
>#. Hahahaha!! It is amazing!
>She shouldn't even be on
>this show let alone in
>the final 4. Whatever. She
>has no chance.
>
>my list-
>
>1. Stefani
>2. Kristine
>3. Heidi (drops down for mind
>out of body experience and
>yes, three attractive women on
>top, gotta love it)
>4. James
>5. Frank (maybe)
>
>No one else is The Apprentice
>material as far as I
>am concerned. Michelle might have
>been if it wasn't for
>a sudden desire to quit.
>Surya could be with 5
>more years of experience and
>wisdom. Otherwise, worst cast in
>Apprentice history. Congrats.

No, Book Smarts vs Street Smarts....that cast was so bad.....Kendra won for pete's sake.....she was the best that season....it was bad really bad that season. You had the guy with the Viking Hat who shouted and swore in front of Trump. You got Danny the singing Apprentice, and a bunch of other jokers who had neither book nor street smarts. A quiter....you had everything. Those contestents would've better been suited for Let's Make a Deal than this show!

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-14-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Who would you hire?"
Don't forget that broad who hawks cheap beads and that don't-hate-me-for-my-good-looks delusional 22yr old at the time.

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Who would you hire?"
>Don't forget that broad who hawks
>cheap beads and that don't-hate-me-for-my-good-looks
>delusional 22yr old at the
>time.

I wouldn't hire any of these idiots! I don't trust any of them
]

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-07, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Who would you hire?"
>>Nicole skates by again! Hahahaha... She
>>completely SUX during the presentation,
>>basically making a traveshamockery of
>>it, and yet she gets
>>passed by again thanks to
>>Heidi going brain dead and
>>Kristine and a wrong phone
>>#. Hahahaha!! It is amazing!
>>She shouldn't even be on
>>this show let alone in
>>the final 4. Whatever. She
>>has no chance.

>>out of body experience and
>>yes, three attractive women on
>>top, gotta love it)
>>4. James
>>5. Frank (maybe)
>>
>>No one else is The Apprentice
>>material as far as I
>>am concerned. Michelle might have
>>been if it wasn't for
>>a sudden desire to quit.
>>Surya could be with 5
>>more years of experience and
>>wisdom. Otherwise, worst cast in
>>Apprentice history. Congrats.
>
>
>No, Book Smarts vs Street Smarts....that
>cast was so bad.....Kendra won
>for pete's sake.....she was the
>best that season....it was bad
>really bad that season.
>You had the guy with
>the Viking Hat who shouted
>and swore in front of
>Trump. You got Danny
>the singing Apprentice, and a
>bunch of other jokers who
>had neither book nor street
>smarts. A quiter....you had
>everything. Those contestents would've
>better been suited for Let's
>Make a Deal than this
>show!

EXACTLY!! And let's not forget that heavy-set sweaty midget/man who got on EVERYONE'S nerves! EWWWW!! He should have been the guy in the bed next to the kid in the commercial last night!! LOL

04-16-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Who would you hire?"
Also, on Book Smarts vs Street Smarts....who could forget the sexual induedo's of the cucumber commericial....those people were a total joke. I could co up and down the floor of the people I work with and find 16 better contestents on it. That season was the downfall to this series. Really I think the people I all listed are hirable.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •