The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Olympian"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Olympian"
The Donald is already planning on hiring Angela, (that is her name, isn't it?...) the Olympian. Hands down. He is impressed by that medal, it is something that he doesn't yet have, and he can have it now by adding her to his organization. He made the decision by Episode One. Notice how he leaves her alone at board meetings -- doesn't give her a chance to put her foot in her mouth, just like he did with Bill Rancic and Randall, two other Apprenti that he chose for himself early in their competition.

Mark my words....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Olympian Wacko Jacko 03-22-07 1
   RE: The Olympian Pepito 03-24-07 2
 He already has a bunch of Trophy Wi... miss_ganda 03-24-07 3
   RE: He already has a bunch of Troph... Pepito 03-24-07 4
       RE: He already has a bunch of Troph... qwertypie 03-25-07 5
 RE: The Olympian newsomewayne 03-26-07 6
   RE: The Olympian Wacko Jacko 03-26-07 7
       RE: The Olympian JessicaRN 03-26-07 8
       RE: The Olympian Pepito 03-27-07 9
           RE: The Olympian iltarion 03-28-07 10
               RE: The Olympian Wacko Jacko 03-28-07 11
 RE: The Olympian iltarion 03-28-07 12
 RE: The Olympian Loree 03-29-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-22-07, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Olympian"
Mark my words....she is gone very soon. Trump has noticed that she plays under the radar. There is nothing he hates more. it will come down to Stephanie and Heidi. the rest are posers.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-24-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Olympian"
Stephanie & Heidi are contenders, and so is Kristi ... is that her name? Blonde hair, glasses. She was the obvious firee for the webisode issue, but Trump let her slide... He likes her for some reason.

I agree, the rest are posers. DT just hasn't gotten around to firing them yet. The girl that shouts all the time? That sleeps out in the tents most of the time and makes out with Jim?... Does she REALLY think that she has even the slightest chance...

But in the end, it will be the Olypian. For no good reason, DT just wants an Olympian. The job is hers to lose.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-24-07, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "He already has a bunch of Trophy Wives"
What does he want an olympic medalist for?

Oh maybe to sock it to the next trophy wife that eats up the Trump billions.

03-24-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
4. "RE: He already has a bunch of Trophy Wives"
>What does he want an olympic
>medalist for?
>
Publicity.

The feeling that he has EVERYTHING, is all powerful, that his money can truly get him everything the wants, etc. etc.

Remember, this is The Donald, Mr. Ego.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-25-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: He already has a bunch of Trophy Wives"
I think even if she is not hired as the apprentice, she will get offered a position with the organization (I do agree, having an olympian lends an air of legitimacy). Now we will see if her publicist advises her against such a thing.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Olympian"
Mark my words....

Marked and ummm... marked out.

She was a loser from the get-go. A champion. But a business loser just the same.

Silence suggested by Syren, 2005

03-26-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The Olympian"
Pepito, I told you so. She lasted as long as she did for one reason she played under the radar. And she played under the radar because she was in over her head. Nice girl just not in her place of comfort.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-26-07, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Olympian"
I thought it was surprising when she started crying and kept saying, "So I have to take the blame." Has she never seen the show before. In addition, there was not really anyone else, so the PM usually goes. And I am sick of Trump's love affair with these women (especially Heidi). I bet he is the kind of person who has a favorite child also and talks about it all of the time.

03-27-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
9. "RE: The Olympian"
Yep, yep, it was hers to lose, and she CHOSE to lose it!!

Eye yii yiii !! I don't think she realised it was in her grasp... Donald pleaded with her to save herself and apolgised when he HAD to fire her... She just didn't get it.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-07, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Olympian"
Angela rode her medal and her friendship with Heidi and Kristine to the final 8. She was clearly out of her element. It was a predictable boot because the editing didn't suggest any other possibility.
I am disappointed because that means I will have to put up with Nicole and Tim for another week.

03-28-07, 12:05 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Olympian"
Keep in mind it was a blow out loss. And keep in mind Nicole was the outsider here and yet when asked who would you fire both Kristine and Heidi said Angela. Angela was given the favorable edit because she was an American Gold Medalist. You can not vote an Olympic Athlete on this show and then go….see American Gold Medalists are idiots. I am sure if Angela was given the edit many of the other contestants are given she would’ve looked real bad on this task.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-28-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Olympian"
I do not think Angela was a strong candidate at all, but she did basically take the fall for that task, as a PM often does. The fact of the matter is that Kinetic was never going to beat Arrow on that task. I don't think James, Tim or Frank are strong candidates either, but the one thing they have proven is that they are good salesmen. Unless they were selling women's lingerie or swim wear, there was no way Heidi, Kristine, Angela, and Nicole were going to outsell those guys. Those guys are sharks where the rest are merely fish.
Unfortunately for those guys, this is NOT a sales position, and I would take Stephanie or Heidi over any of them.
As they have done in other boardrooms, Heidi and Kristine said what was necessary to keep the heat off of them. When it was obvious Angela would be sent home if they endorsed it, they endorsed it. When it was obvious the week before that Muna would be sent home if they endorsed it, they endorsed it. They both probably know that Nicole is kind of a favorite of Trump's, and they wouldn't help their sagging image in his eyes by ganging up on her. Angela was an easy target. So adios.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Olympian"
Angela definitely did play under the radar. I kept forgetting about her. It wasn't till she had to be PM that she was forced to step up. And she then just went along with someone else's idea. Angela was a team player, not a leader.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •