The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Frank team should all be fired"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-07, 07:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Frank team should all be fired"
I really can't stand Frank and the rest of this team. Even if Surya has a different style than them, Frank and the rest of the group acted very disrespectfully the whole time they were together--talking behind his back, rolling their eyes, making jokes. It's totally inappropriate office behavior. I don't know why Trump condones this or rewards shifting blame in the boardroom...probably one of the reasons I'm sick of the board room...it's just a blame game. They can blame Surya all they want but they were getting whipped before he got there. I hope they all get fired, starting with Frank so they can see how it was themselves and not Surya that was to blame. Frank isn't even talented...I don't know why he gets praised for being a competitor...I don't see any of these guys running a Dairy Queen not to mention a fortune 500 company.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Frank team should all be fired LeoPolk 03-12-07 1
 RE: Frank team should all be fired hannibal 03-12-07 2
   RE: Frank team should all be fired iltarion 03-13-07 3
       RE: Frank team should all be fired apprentice81 03-14-07 4
           RE: Frank team should all be fired Palm Tree 03-15-07 5
           RE: Frank team should all be fired MsDeeVeeAns 03-16-07 6
               RE: Frank team should all be fired mysticwolf 03-18-07 7
                   RE: Frank team should all be fired Palm Tree 03-18-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LeoPolk 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeoPolk Click to send private message to LeoPolk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
I have no problem how they acted toward Surya. He shows up there and starts telling them everything that's wrong with them. Put yourselves in that spot. Would you want to work with/for someone who walks in and starts telling you how bad you are? No. Surya got what he deserves.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

hannibal 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hannibal Click to send private message to hannibal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"

>They can blame Surya all
>they want but they were
>getting whipped before he got
>there. I hope they
>all get fired, starting with
>Frank so they can see
>how it was themselves and
>not Surya that was to
>blame.

surya did nothing but disrupt this team through his condescention and his utter aloofness.

the team won for a few reasons: they won because their numbers ghave been paired down enough that there is no longer too many cooks in the kitchen. depsite their collective personaliy, they have been able to work smarter now that some voices have left the team.
also, having gotten to know each other, they know how to work with each other and aren't so bad a team now. and lastly, they won by ignoring surya until they had no choice but to go with this boxing plan.

surya brought nothing to the table and everyone knows it; except the folks who just need to attempt to beat on the show in any convoluted way they can.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-07, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
Ah, the team had a right to act like a bunch of frat boys to Surya? Ah, okay. Then why did they do the exact same thing to Michelle? Was she 'bossing them around' too? Or is just because she didn't fit in to their little frat? These guys are so pathetic.
The boxing event wasn't Surya's idea, remember? In fact, when he asked everyone to keep thinking of ideas, they basically made fun of him. He had no choice but to barrel ahead enthusiastically with the one idea they had. Now, I agree that Surya was bad on this task, and I have already said that he was anal and uninspiring. But that is still no excuse to act the way Frank, James, and Tim have acted. Stephanie is the only member of the team to act with any professionalism or class whatsoever.
And let's not forget that this team lost repeatedly before Surya got there. Surya at least had a winning record. These bozos did nothing but lose before Surya got there. So, if they won those tasks inspite of Surya, then what happened the three tasks before that?

apprentice81 1 desperate attention whore postings

03-14-07, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail apprentice81 Click to send private message to apprentice81 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
They can't win without Surya- end of story!

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-15-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
I disagree that they won't win again, IMHO, they won all this time not because of Surya, actually I think it was pure luck for him to be "chosen" and "passed" to them right before they started to win.

They are sort of the "underdogs", I won't mind if they can get back at the mansion at some point myself. This is not longer the show that seems to look for "real" business contestants anyway. Oh, the drama!!!

Is up to how they handle the next challenges. This is a challenge by challenge tale, the whole story is yet to reach end.

ps Is there is something to win here for someone will be IMO just having their 15 minutes of fame. (or more for some luckier ones)! They will "survive".

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
>They can't win without Surya- end
>of story!

Mom is that you .. LMAO..Surya's mom GET OFF THE BOARD!!!LMAO

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-18-07, 01:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
Gee. With over 100 posts I kind of figure you'd know that, around here, we respond to a posters points rather than call them names and tell them to leave the board.

I happen to disagree with him/her also. Surya wasn't an effective leader. In any task, imo.

But, I can at least understand someone that thinks the team he was on has been pretty lame, and giving him points for "stepping up".

Nevertheless, he *asked* to be on that team, and while he stepped up, he never really led any of them at any time, imo. Which is kind of the point.

If I were Trump I certainly wouldn't hire him for this particular position. (Which is not the same as saying I would object to him being hired for a different position in the comapany.)

Other's opinions may vary, but I'm not averse to hearing their position. That's kind of the point of the board, imo.

Tribe sent springtime flowers! blogging's scary
Just a suggestion: Check out the linked tiny type at the top of the page. There's a link for the rules of conduct there, if you don't remember reading them originally.

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-18-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Frank team should all be fired"
Uh, oh, yeah, he did *asked* to go to the other side. In my case, the thing about him is that he would give all this instruccions on "how to do", yet he didn't "perform" any better than the others, IMO. I think they would had won regardless of him.

Overall, not impressed by any of the teams, however, most wonder if "The Apprentice" could be a woman again, as I see them somewhat less "inmature" for the most part...IMHO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •