The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Danke for the Drivel, SchwartzenSchnitzel!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-07, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Danke for the Drivel, SchwartzenSchnitzel!"
So the episode of the Webisode begins, being produced by Passions and KB Homes. Passions I neither know nor care anything about. KB Homes are famous for their spiritless uniboxes that have metastasized like cancer cells across the Western US, making people rush to their local Home Depot to replace cheap, broken Guizhou made products with equally cheap, crappy junk made in Guangdong.

So Team Kinetic stars Greta Garbleface MoanaMumbleface, whose project manager disappears at the beginning of production to get lipstick. Team Arrow does not star MoanaMumbleface and wins easily. I had to put a lot of thought into this paragraph.

Arrow gets REWARD! A visit to see everyone's favorite governot: THE ARNOLD, who is another good friend of Tupac Donaldo. In the tortured land of ArnoldSmartness:
"Don't ever listen to: 'It can't be done'!"
(a touch of Disney? Try flying! Just keep jumping off skyscrapers until you figure it out)
"It depends on how you go through your pain!"
(Oh, we're getting plenty right now)
"For every attack, there's a defense!"
(obviouly he studied under Kwai Chang Caine, you Yellow Book sellout, you)
END OF CORNAN BARBARIANISMS.
(oh, and don't forget to marry Maria Schriver to help you along a weensie bit)

Now for the point where somebody is going to be "fired like a dog!"
Due to possible dyslexia, poor MoanaMumbleface is studying the word of God, Kristine is reading TRUMP: Satan Translated. Hell, who do you think is at the right hand of The Hair?
Mumbleface gets the boot, after discovering that the rest of her team mates really do hate her, but they were just trying to be nice..

Gotta LVOE Tribey!
When is the next episode of Germicho? *sigh*

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Danke for the Drivel, Schwartze... qwertypie 03-19-07 1
 WWTD Ricky 03-20-07 2
   RE: WWTD RonReports 03-20-07 3
       RE: WWTD amea_gari 03-22-07 4
           *poke* foonermints 03-23-07 5
               RE: *poke* qwertypie 03-23-07 6
 Someone threw a wet blanket on our ... miss_ganda 03-25-07 7
   RE: Someone threw a wet blanket on ... foonermints 03-25-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-07, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Danke for the Drivel, SchwartzenSchnitzel!"
Thanks! I was at my daughter's ballet recital last night and 'unfortunately' missed the episode. I did try to smuggle my hip flask in to keep you company as you had to endure the Don, but I got caught.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-20-07, 06:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "WWTD"
>>Due to possible dyslexia, poor MoanaMumbleface is studying the word of God, Kristine is reading TRUMP: Satan Translated.

I knew Muna was in trouble when Kristine said "You don't see God sitting to the right of Trump in the boardroom" (right after they showed them reading their books).

WWTD

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-20-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WWTD"
I was happy to see Arnold Schwarzenegger's participation on this show. He had some good advice.

Mumbleface almost escaped Donald's wrath. At first two of her team mates looked like they were going to refuse to answer Donald's question about who should be sent home. If anyone did refuse, that person would have been fired.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-22-07, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WWTD"
Okay, come on, enough with the mumbleface. Mona didn't mumble. She has an accent. She spoke very clearly, and very properly. She was easy to understand. Calling someone a name like that because some people have a hard time understanding her kind of reinforces the negative stereotypes many people of other nationalities have of Americans.
Look, I wouldn't want Mona on the other side of my technical assistance phone call, and I am all for being snarky about this craptacular show and the craptastic morons who try out for it, but don't we have enough legitimate stuff to make fun of?

03-23-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "*poke*"
>don't we have enough legitimate stuff to make fun of?

*looks around dying forum*
No, no we don't.

Actually, her name is Muna. She did speak clearly, but came across terribly on the sound portion of the tape.

Handcrafted by RollDice
Couldn't they have done a voiceover? Maybe with the Geico Gecko?

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-07, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: *poke*"
*looks around dying forum*
SIGH! I remember when this was THE place to be. SIGH.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-25-07, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Someone threw a wet blanket on our little soiree"
Hey there fooner / qwertypiesky (hope you don't mind the pet names).

Our other thread was locked, the bouncers put me in a cab. Guess qwerty put in a little too much kick on my 8th margarita, burrrp.

Anyhoo, let's see who gets to sleep in the mansion next week. Oh, I meant to say that Heidi did a good job w/her acting but even that couldn't fix the disaster that Muna was.

Cheers !

03-25-07, 06:47 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Someone threw a wet blanket on our little soiree"
Muna: A Disaster? *drink* *sobs*

fooner: making sigpics nobody wants

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •