The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-12-07, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
This make-it-take-it BS with being the PM is the worst thing to ever happen to The Apprentice, much worse than the mansion vs. the tent.
I was exactly afraid that it would allow weaker cast members to skate by, and it has done that completely.
Arrow is winless. Surya volunteers to join them. They suddenly win twice. And then they lose once and Surya is gone? How pathetic. Meanwhile, Frank is a complete jerk and acting like he is in highschool. James is scatterbrained. Tim is juvenile, and Nicole is completely useless. In fact, I would submit that Nicole is the MOST useless cast member to ever grace The Apprentice. Not only is she nothing close to Apprentice material, but she is not an entertaining cast member, nor is she attractive. Seriously, I have no clue why she is on this show. She brings nothing to it.
Surya was certainly an uninspiring, and seemingly anal, leader, but he was still a much stronger contender for The Apprentice than the useless Nicole, or any other Arrow member other than Stephanie, who I really feel sorry for. Stephanie is the only Arrow member who should make the last 4. If the other 4 Arrow members all get booted en masse next episode, I would consider it the greatest Apprentice episode of all time.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... JoeGazillionaire 03-12-07 1
   RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... mistyrose52 03-12-07 2
 RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... LeoPolk 03-12-07 3
   RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... MsDeeVeeAns 03-16-07 8
 RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... hannibal 03-12-07 4
   RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... iltarion 03-13-07 5
 RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... amea_gari 03-14-07 6
   RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... MsDeeVeeAns 03-16-07 10
 RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... catsnotkids 03-15-07 7
   RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skat... MsDeeVeeAns 03-16-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-12-07, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
I totally agree with you. Frank is a total jerk and very unprofessional. He is not Apprentice material at all. A guy like that would be destructive in any company because he brings a certain high school negative. I actually started to like Surya as the episodes went on. He's obviously a very smart guy and certainly brighter than these 5 knuckleheads who's unprofessional in-fighting was causing them to lose. I think part of the faiure of the Apprentice is that it's become more of a farce than our image of competitiveness in corporate America. I want to see the best and the brightest one up each other with sheer brilliance, not a bunch of buffoons covering their behinds and then blaming the other guy in the board room. It started with that cast of the street smarts v. Book smarts and has really gone down hill. It would be great if it were incredibly cunning bright guys and gals duking it out in the board room, but I just don't see any of this team being Apprentice material....maybe 3 of the girls on the other team. The Apprentice has come up with good ideas but the casting is really bad. I actually enjoyed watching Trump on the golf course more than the board room because the board room is getting kind of tired. It was interesting to see a part of his life rather than the forced manufactured drama of the board room, which was non-sensical. Why did Trump not think that any of the other members weren't responsible for the loss? They were all pretty bad and useless. That boxing event was just dumb.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-12-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
Trump has almost always had a tendency to flow with the group, when they are ganging up on one person. He does NOT want to work with someone who obviously doesn't get along with the rest of their co-workers.

And that has been the case with Surya from the beginning. He was loud, rude, obnoxious, pushy, strong-willed, and did I say LOUD??? No one could even THINK over his rude interruptions!

He made the rest of the team look like a bunch of shy little bunnies, and brought out the worst in them by his anal attitude, IMHO! It will be refreshing, and interesting to see how they step up to the plate now that he is gone. To see how they REALLY react and motivate eachother now that they have room to actually THINK!

I, for one, was applauding his firing. Yes, he did fight to the end, but I've seen more than a few crazy employees being drug out of the HR office. Sometimes, it's just down-right scary!

LeoPolk 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeoPolk Click to send private message to LeoPolk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
Surya is a self-serving jerk who talks incessantly. He was bound to bother Trump and get fired at some point. Ask yourselves this, if a new guy comes in and starts telling you everything that's wrong with you (as Surya did) and that's supposed to motivate people to do better? NO. Surya always acted like he was above the rest of that team. Any boss that acts like that gets what they deserve. Surya had as much of a chance at being the Apprentice as I do.

One final thing. His talk of loyalty is crap as well. When you go into the board room, you have loyalty to one person only, yourself. Why would James show Surya any loyalty. All he did was tell him everything that was wrong with him.

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-16-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
>Surya is a self-serving jerk who
>talks incessantly. He was
>bound to bother Trump and
>get fired at some point.
> Ask yourselves this, if
>a new guy comes in
>and starts telling you everything
>that's wrong with you (as
>Surya did) and that's supposed
>to motivate people to do
>better? NO. Surya
>always acted like he was
>above the rest of that
>team. Any boss that
>acts like that gets what
>they deserve. Surya had
>as much of a chance
>at being the Apprentice as
>I do.
>
>One final thing. His talk
>of loyalty is crap as
>well. When you go
>into the board room, you
>have loyalty to one person
>only, yourself. Why would
>James show Surya any loyalty.
> All he did was
>tell him everything that was
>wrong with him.

LP.I agree but for slightly different reasons.S talks about disloyalty and he the most disloyal of the posse talking over the fence to his old crew about how he is not happy in his nww group. Now to be honest S would have driven me to drink so I think that he would have been fired soon but he should be fired having deserved it 100%, not because the others ganged him. He is too admin/perfunct whereas DT is not that anal. FIRE and OIL.

hannibal 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-12-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hannibal Click to send private message to hannibal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
>I was exactly afraid that it
>would allow weaker cast members
>to skate by, and it
>has done that completely.

not one of the firings has been unjustified.

also a few were never project managers in that skate bye crowd so it's not just p.m.s being fired like people for some reason keep insisting.

and those who were project managers did lousy jobs as such and deserved their ouster, like surya.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-13-07, 03:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
I agree Surya was weak on that task and eventually I think he would be fired. However, he had been involved in 7 tasks, and his team won 5 of those 7 tasks. There are members of Arrow who have been involved in 8 tasks and are 3-5 in those 8. And yet, they are still around.
I agree that every firing was justified. But Surya's numbers also justified him staying. Meanwhile, much weaker contestants are still around.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-07, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
Surya deserved to be fired for numerous reasons.
First and foremost, his constant self-congratulatory confessionals wherein he stated that they nailed the task, they couldn't have done better, they did an amazing job, he's so proud of all of them-- Yeah, where was all that big talk in the boardroom, after your great effort was ridiculed? That task, accoridng to him, went exactly as he envisioned, exactly as he planned-- and failed big-time. In my eyes, since he was so ready to take the credit, he needs to be ready to take the discredit.
I also felt his approach towards his team was condescending at every turn. Before they started the task, he pulled them together for what was to him, I suppose, a pep talk. He then proceeded to congratulate them endlessly on how impressed HE was with them, pats on the back for everyone! Everything with Surya really is all about Surya. He constantly brought up how he chose to go to the other team, how he loved his new team-- until they failed. At which point he went whispering through the hedges.
Can people not see through this? He is -constantly- garnering support for himself! buttering up other people as soon as he feels he needs them. It's a despicable personality trait.
And then to target James who was the sole person who spoke up and said, "Wait guys, we do have a problem we need to address." Maybe James was just covering his arse-- by that edit we have no way of knowing at all-- but what he said was -right-.
Surya is a two-faced pompous jerk who desperately needs to be humbled.

03-16-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
>Surya deserved to be fired for
>numerous reasons.
>First and foremost, his constant self-congratulatory
>confessionals wherein he stated that
>they nailed the task, they
>couldn't have done better, they
>did an amazing job, he's
>so proud of all of
>them-- Yeah, where was all
>that big talk in the
>boardroom, after your great effort
>was ridiculed? That task, accoridng
>to him, went exactly as
>he envisioned, exactly as he
>planned-- and failed big-time. In
>my eyes, since he was
>so ready to take the
>credit, he needs to be
>ready to take the discredit.
>
>I also felt his approach towards
>his team was condescending at
>every turn. Before they started
>the task, he pulled them
>together for what was to
>him, I suppose, a pep
>talk. He then proceeded to
>congratulate them endlessly on how
>impressed HE was with them,
>pats on the back for
>everyone! Everything with Surya really
>is all about Surya. He
>constantly brought up how he
>chose to go to the
>other team, how he loved
>his new team-- until they
>failed. At which point he
>went whispering through the hedges.
>
>Can people not see through this?
>He is -constantly- garnering support
>for himself! buttering up other
>people as soon as he
>feels he needs them. It's
>a despicable personality trait.
>And then to target James who
>was the sole person who
>spoke up and said, "Wait
>guys, we do have a
>problem we need to address."
>Maybe James was just covering
>his arse-- by that edit
>we have no way of
>knowing at all-- but what
>he said was -right-.
>Surya is a two-faced pompous jerk
>who desperately needs to be
>humbled.

GREAT HONEST ASSESSMENT-----A, you are HIRED LMAO...except I think you were too polite about James role in this whole thing..even TIM agreed with Surya that James does that annoying 11 th hour thang.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings

03-15-07, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
Wait, there is someone named "Tim" on the show? And "Nicole"?

All kidding aside, they add absolutely nothing to the show whatsoever. There is no way either one of them is talented enough to be the winner.

ITA about Frank and James - juvenile and idiotic behavior.

Surya did his best with a team of whiners and babies. I'm sorry to see him leave.

03-16-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Surya gets screwed, Nicole skates by again"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-07 AT 03:42 PM (EST)

>Wait, there is someone named "Tim"
>on the show? And "Nicole"?
>
>
>All kidding aside, they add absolutely
>nothing to the show whatsoever.
>There is no way either
>one of them is talented
>enough to be the winner.
>
>
>ITA about Frank and James -
>juvenile and idiotic behavior.
>
>Surya did his best with a
>team of whiners and babies.
>I'm sorry to see him
>leave.

James really showed me who he really is.. 11th hour man and he should have been called out more for it..I think his number is up soon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •