The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-29-07, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
All week long, NBC has been touting a romance on The Apprentice. Unless I blinked and didn't catch it, I sure didn't see anything of the sort!

Now, maybe they were a certain hug given to Suri when HE joined the team, or the comments that the girls made when Tim played the piano-hey he's pretty darned good, isn't he???

But, what they advertised and what I think I didn't see-I just didn't. Anyone care to clarify????

OH, I know, maybe Sean is in love again!! LOL!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did I miss something last night... deweydrop 01-29-07 1
   RE: Did I miss something last night... mistyrose52 01-29-07 2
       RE: Did I miss something last night... Wacko Jacko 01-29-07 3
           RE: Did I miss something last night... HistoryDetective 01-29-07 4
               RE: It wasn't foonermints 01-29-07 5
 RE: Did I miss something last night... AZ_Leo 01-29-07 6
 RE: Did I miss something last night... iltarion 01-30-07 7
   RE: Did I miss something last night... Wacko Jacko 01-30-07 8
       RE: Did I miss something last night... lindan 01-30-07 10
           RE: Did I miss something last night... Wacko Jacko 01-31-07 11
               RE: Did I miss something last night... lindan 01-31-07 12
                   RE: Did I miss something last night... Wacko Jacko 01-31-07 13
   RE: Did I miss something last night... lindan 01-30-07 9
   Tim and Nicole Ricky 02-03-07 16
       RE: Tim and Nicole amea_gari 02-05-07 17
           RE: Tim and Nicole Ricky 02-07-07 18
 RE: Did I miss something last night... Loree 01-31-07 14
   RE: Did I miss something last night... qwertypie 02-02-07 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-29-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
One of the girls said Tim looked cute.
did you miss all that?

hehehe

I also missed where someone went "too far" in the boardroom...or whatever they were promoting.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-29-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-07 AT 10:04 AM (EST)

Oh yeah-I remember that being promoted, too. Like there was a huge brawl going on! GEEZ!

Just telling Marissa-is that her name??- to shut up, that was supposed to be the big deal? That has happened so many times I can't even remember, that the Donald has had someone who didn't want to shut up.

Can't blame the poor girl, she really was never given a chance to explain what she really wanted to do with the chickens! HA.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-29-07, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
This show over promises all the time. I don't even pay attention to it anymore. Both cases were false promises.

The chickens thing kills me. Marketing on a task like this is pointless to begin with. It is all about having a product the people want and getting them to buy it in person. Two chickens would not of sold one single bowl. But that girl was sure adiment about it. She looked like a fool...however she was not the reason they lost. It was either the project manager or the girl who came up with the product. Trump could not fire the project manager....and the girl who came up with the recipe wasn't one of the three left in the boardroom.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
This show over promises all the time.

That's why I stopped watching after the third season --- and it was a struggle to make it through that one. Plus, I cannot think of a bigger ass than Donald Trump.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: It wasn't"
a romance between a God and her Chickens! It looked like they were picking out premade bowls of manufactured cr@p from Foodmaker Inc. ~who also supplies Jack-In-The-Box~ and mixing them together for a "new taste!" Quelle Creativé! Dewberry could do better.

»Plus, I cannot think of a bigger Ašš than Donald Trump.«
KukulGod feels your lvoe!

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
Give the poor show promoters a break. Look at what they had to work with: cheese doodles, bad hygiene, and giant chickens. If you had to promote that episode wouldn't you rather make something up then have to deal with what was really going to air?

A tribephyl original

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-30-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
Tim and Nicole are the obvious romance. They alluded to it, but did not show anything substantive yet. Tim is truly sad if he can not do better than useless Nicole.
Prior to the boardroom, Derek deserved to go more than Marisa. Derek was ALSO in marketing. What did they do? They did absolutely nothing! Pictures make ALL the difference. How many times have you gone thru a drive-thru and saw a sign showing something that looked good and decided to get it? Arrow had signs which clearly showed their product both outside and inside the restuarant.
I also think Arrow's product was better, something I would prefer to eat, but that just might be me.
Regardless, Kinetic had no marketing whatsoever. Derek and Marisa were completely useless, and I don't know how Derek dodged all the heat. I guess because he is Heidi's lap dog, and they decided to go after Marisa. At least Marisa HAD ideas. What idea did Derek have? Marisa had a point that she had ideas but they were shot down. She should have asked what Derek did better than her.
Again, that is pre-boardroom. In the boardroom, Marisa gave a horrendous performance, irritated the hell out of everyone, and deserved to be fired. She showed exactly the traits that her team were harping on.
I also don't appreciate Heidi lying and saying they didn't all collaborate and decide on Marisa before the boardroom, because they did exactly that. She should have just kept her mouth shut and allowed Marisa's accusation to fall on deaf ears, which it pretty much was.
At least now we don't have to hear how Arrow is "losing" so badly, which is complete BS. They had only had two team vs. team tasks! After two tasks there are only two possible outcomes: either a split, or one team winning both. Losing two tasks is not a big deal!

01-30-07, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
We don't know much about Heidi's team, but the other team is pretty bad....only Aaron and Stephanie have any potential.

As for Heidi's team, like I said we don't know much. I am just going after past seasons but women tend to team up more than men do, I bet that Heidi's team has their next boot picked out already....my guess is it is Aimee. Aimee was afterall picked to go to the boardroom for no reason....just a hunch if Heidi's team loses Aimee will be ganged up on next.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
>We don't know much about Heidi's
>team, but the other team
>is pretty bad....only Aaron and
>Stephanie have any potential.
What about James? Despite how hyperactive he is, he seems like a smart guy. He kind of reminds me of Troy - somebody whom everyone loves to work with. I won't be surprised if he can go far in this show.

01-31-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
>>We don't know much about Heidi's
>>team, but the other team
>>is pretty bad....only Aaron and
>>Stephanie have any potential.
>What about James? Despite how
>hyperactive he is, he seems
>like a smart guy.
>He kind of reminds me
>of Troy - somebody whom
>everyone loves to work with.
> I won't be surprised
>if he can go far
>in this show.

No, James is too hyper and a lose cannon. It will get him in trouble and would rub Trump the wrong way in the end. As far as everyone liking to work with james...that aint true....they wanted to shut him up so badly on the Tour Bus task.

Troy was different. He was a risk taker and was not a loud mouth. I myself could work with Troy not James. By the way, Troy did make a few enemies on the first season.

01-31-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
>By
>the way, Troy did
>make a few enemies on
>the first season.

Who became Troy's enemy? Katrina?

01-31-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
Ok, enemies is the wrong term. He was not liked by everyone. In anycase, Troy is not important here. James is not even as close to as well liked as Troy. They have already said James is annoying.

01-30-07, 04:46 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
>"losing" so badly, which is
>complete BS. They had only
>had two team vs. team
>tasks! After two tasks there
>are only two possible outcomes:
>either a split, or one
>team winning both. Losing two
>tasks is not a big
>deal!

I agree with you, but this is still Donald Trump's show. If Trump wants to make it sound like it's a big deal, all contestant have no choice but to agree that it's a big deal. Those who disagreed with him will likely get a lot of heat in the boardroom.

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-03-07, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Tim and Nicole"
>>Tim and Nicole are the obvious romance. They alluded to it, but did not show anything substantive yet.

Yes, Tim was playing piano on the beach and Nicole had a twinkle in her eye. Love was in the Malibu air. I'm sure they had sex, but just couldn't show it on TV - which is fine just don't tease us with the romance promos.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-05-07, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Tim and Nicole"
Note that the previews said "Be there for the beginning of an Apprentice Romance" (just a second, I have to go suppress my gag reflex........okay back now.)

So what we saw was the 'beginning'. Don't worry (gag reflext coming again) we'll get to see more! (runs to bathroom to vomit)

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-07-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Tim and Nicole"
LOL, hope you're feeling better now.

Hopefully, they show the romance by Valetines day.

"A new broom sweeps clean, but the old broom knows the corners" - Martin, First loser on The Apprentice LA

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

01-31-07, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
I assumed that the romance was just Donald still being in love with himself.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

02-02-07, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did I miss something last night?? What romance???"
SNORT!

I've been Tribed! And I liked it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •