The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-22-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 3"
I do not blame Michelle for quiting. What was the point of going on. She knew the team was going to gun after her. She was 95% the one going home. The 5% would not of mattered in the long run either....she would've gone home soon even if she survived the miracle. By quiting she does not subject herself verses the heat. And who really cared if one of the other three went home also....it wasn't like they were nice to her anyways. Even if they won the team was heading back to the tents.

My only problem was the team Michelle selected. She picked the three worst people to be on her team.

Michelle was just plan terrible on this last task. She should've done a little more research with the double decker bus team. Them driving around the slummy part of Hollywood was brainless. I did the tour of the homes and there are a lot of stars living in Hollywood you just need to know where to go. Even looking at the interet there are sites out there that show who lives in what areas. Beverly Hills is not boring either. Talk to a tour guild or do a tour yourself like the other team did. She was awful....although I still really did not see where she was that annoying. The team she is on is really full of a bunch of wastes. That Tim, Frank and last weeks losing PM are just complete wastes. But I don not blame that one girl about wanting to lie in bed...if it were not for the PM they would not of had to stay up all night.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 3 globespinner 01-22-07 1
 RE: Episode 3 AZ_Leo 01-22-07 2
 RE: Episode 3 RonReports 01-22-07 3
   RE: Episode 3 mistyrose52 01-22-07 5
 RE: Episode 3 lindan 01-22-07 4
   RE: Episode 3 catsnotkids 01-24-07 18
 RE: Episode 3 qwertypie 01-22-07 6
   RE: Episode 3 Wacko Jacko 01-22-07 7
 RE: Episode 3 LoserGeek 01-22-07 8
   RE: Episode 3 byoffer 01-22-07 9
   RE: Episode 3 BlueLies 01-28-07 22
 RE: Episode 3 iltarion 01-23-07 10
   RE: Episode 3 shabalaba 01-24-07 19
 RE: Episode 3 patti playpal 01-23-07 11
   RE: Episode 3 qwertypie 01-23-07 14
 RE: Episode 3 zipperhead 01-23-07 12
   RE: Episode 3 Wacko Jacko 01-23-07 13
       RE: Episode 3 iltarion 01-23-07 15
           RE: Episode 3 Wacko Jacko 01-23-07 16
               RE: Episode 3 iltarion 01-23-07 17
               RE: Episode 3 kidflash212 01-27-07 21
                   RE: Episode 3 lindan 01-28-07 23
                       RE: Episode 3 Wacko Jacko 01-29-07 24
 RE: Episode 3 toddE 01-26-07 20
   RE: Episode 3 Wacko Jacko 01-29-07 25
       RE: Episode 3 toddE 01-29-07 26
 RE: Episode 3 kcjc31 01-30-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-22-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 3"
I totally agree. I thought Michelle was lame, the team was unprepared, it was a total mess. I actually was impressed by Michelle in the boardroom. The whole tent-thing is entertaining, but really pretty stupid and I'm sure she saw that it was nothing more than exploitive and she didn't want to play along anymore. She didn't insult the Don or the rest of her team, she just clarified that it wasn't working for her and that she was taking herself out. I thought it was pretty classy, really.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-22-07, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 3"
I agree. As for her performance, I think she had quit the show in her own mind already. She didn't want to be PM and was forced into it by Trump. I also think she knew, based on her teams' comments, that no matter what, her "teammates" were going to throw her under the proverbial tour bus. Since they had nothing to gain by winning I think (and I would bet she did too) that no matter who she had picked or what she did or even if she hadn't been PM they would have thrown the challenge and blamed her.

I also think that she is one of the few who have quit a reality show who can honestly say that she didn't know what she was getting into when she signed on. My opinion, she beat Trump on his own turf in the boardroom and came out with much more class (which actually isn't that hard).

A tribephyl original

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-22-07, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Episode 3"
I agree with the first three messages that I read here. I understand why Trump would try to persuade any contestant to remain until he fired them, but Michelle wisely decided to exit on her own terms, with a more polite way of saying: you can't fire me, I quit. If there is another season of The Apprentice, this will remind the show's producers that there is a limit to how much abuse Apprentice contestants will take before they walk out.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-22-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 3"
Absolutely agree with all of you!! If I'd been Michelle, I would have done the same thing-LAST WEEK! LOL.

It's ridiculous how these guys go from being corporate lawyers, business associates, etc, to living out of a tent, washing their hair in the dark, sleeping on the ground. They didn't sign up for Survivor! This is just another one of Mark Burnett's ploys to gain ratings, and I just don't think it's working so well. These people are way too smart not to beat the Trump at his own game!!

With Michelle leaving, I wouldn't be surprised if there was a mass exodus, if things don't change. But that's probably not going to happen-these people don't want that hanging over their heads. And I totally disagree with the Donald that this will haunt her forever. That's hogwash! She was succcessful before, and she will be again. As a matter of fact, this may actually bump up her status as the ONE who took initiative to get the heck out of Dodge!

She was pinned in with not too many choices, and IMHO, she made the right one. I'm just glad that the others didn't have to suffer, even though they really weren't all that supportive of her, but in the end, she was really lame as a PM-a position she clearly KNEW that she wasn't ready for.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 3 "
I agree as well. Also, when Trump gave Michelle crap and come up with the anology that a boxer would be much better being defeated while fighting than quitting, my first impression is that Trump has no idea of what he's talking about.

Reason is that if you are up against a much stronger opponent and still stubornly decide to fight until you get knocked out, you are taking a huge risk of getting injured - or even killed. Once you're seriously injured, you won't be able to do any training afterwards to further improve yourself. However, if you quit the fight, you can always train hard for 2 to 3 years and than come back to compete once again. Just because you quit this battle, it doesn't mean you've quit the war.

Same analogy goes towards Michelle situation. Just because she decides to stop wasting her time and quit this show, it doesn't mean she's quiter in life. Just like most candidates, she'll probably be much better off continuing with her current career instead wasting a year of his/her time as Trump's Apprentice. For her to stay another night - regardless in a tent or not - all she'll get is abused from her teamates who will all plot to get her fired. It'll be a long and loney night for her. Why waste her time and spend another night there?

PS. Anyone else think it's stupid for this show to keep showing the contrast between how hard one team is working with how much Heidi's team is enjoying themselves?

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-24-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Episode 3 "
I agree with other posters. Michelle came off REALLY well in the boardroom this week. She was really classy and said all the right things. I was amazed at how well she kept her cool and really had great responses for the sh&$ Trump was slinging. His kids looked like idiots, parroting what he said.

She did the right thing - she avoided getting down in the dirt and mud-slinging and walked out with her head held high. Good for her!! I'd hire her any day over the other idiots on her team - Nicole is a whiny b*&^ch and Frank is just annoying.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-22-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 3"
Totally agree with all of you. I had very little respect for her until she made her boardroom speech. She handled herself with dignity and treated Donald with respect.
He could learn alot from her.

I've been Tribed! And I liked it!

01-22-07, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 3"
Sitting back and thinking about Donald's speech about being a quitter....it made perfect sense to me. I bet deep down Donald understood. She was about to be fired. She was smart but Donald is speaking for the producers of the show. Let's say that in the future this happens more and more. People realize that they are going to be fired so they just quit. Let's just say that this season there are more people quitting than getting 'fired'. That would kill the show...imagine next week the same thing happens. And it happens a few more times. So what Donald was trying to do with to prevent people from quiting because ultimately the show depends on 16 people competing to get this job. Jeff Probst has made the same speech to quiters on that show....and both programs are Mark Burnett shows.

I know from either first hand or second hand experience from talking to people on these shows. Believe it or not that not everyone on these shows is getting on them because they want to win. I heard second hand from a former Apprentice contestant. I also heard first hand from a former RockStar contestent. Most do not care if they win it is about the exposure. Think about it....look at the casts on Survivor and the Apprentice....where do most of these people come from? Like even Heidi from this season...she is from Michigan and moved to California. The former Apprentice Star that I am speaking about was listed as having a real job but really wanted to be an actor. Jonathon Penner who was on Survivor listed in his bio as a writer, but go to IMDB.com.....he is an actor. At least 50% of the people on these shows are on them because they want to be cast on a tv show.....it is self promotion. That is the tightrope this people who cast these shows walk....they gotta cast people who are not really interested in winning but also gotta keep them competitive.

People quiting puts the creditability of these shows in question. Trump was just trying to save the show's reputation....QUITERS are worse than the Devil!

LoserGeek 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LoserGeek Click to send private message to LoserGeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 3"
I gotta chime in. Agree with everyone, especially Wacko's last post. Did you hear the way Trump and the little Trumpettes ganged up on her ? HOW DARE YOU LEAVE US !! They were practically begging her to not resign.

They have a losing format with this tent thing. People don't want to see contestants get humuliated. They want to see teams compete on even footing. That has been the attraction of the show up until this season. The new format, which the producers must've dreamed up to try to breathe new life into the show, is a disaster. It is doubly humuliating when the other team is living in luxury, mere feet away, in a house that is CLEARLY large enough to accommodate everyone. And the day spas, drinks by the pool, massages, its over the top.

omigod. I just posted to a reality show message board...

byoffer 15808 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Episode 3"
Welcome LoserGeek. And congratulations on entering into the dark, dark world of reality show message boards. RTVW is a pretty nice place. Stay around. Enjoy the poutine. But beware of OT at all costs.

And don't quit!

BlueLies 398 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-28-07, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueLies Click to send private message to BlueLies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Episode 3"
LAST EDITED ON 01-28-07 AT 00:27 AM (EST)

"They were practically begging her to not resign."

There was a definite panic element in the air. The tent thing is ridiculous and unnecessary... and in very poor taste.

For once, I'd like to see the PM do more firing during the tasks. Can you imagine giving your boss all that back-talk (among other things) that we see on this show?

Very odd, they way they reacted to her quitting. She probably would have been fired anyway. Yes, very odd, indeed...

Heidi is my guesstimate as one of the last two.

http://news.yahoo.com/comics/

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-23-07, 02:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Episode 3"
Hahaha... I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with every post in this thread so far. I liked Michelle a lot before this episode. I liked her the most of any of the other people on her team, and my prior posts reflect that. I think she was left out of the clique because of her age. I thought Tim and Aaron and James acted like frat boys.
But the fact of the matter is that Michelle was pathetic in her task and a coward. If she wasn't a coward, knowing her team was arrayed against her and that her back was against the wall, she would have volunteered to be a PM in the 1st place instead of forcing Trump to nominate her. And even when Trump did ask her to lead, she still only said, "Yes, I will be up for the position." Still not commiting herself to it. And then she complained about being "cornered" into it afterwards. I at least give Aaron credit for stepping up to lead. Michelle should have been the first one to volunteer.
Then, Michelle picks the worst team possible. She picks the very guy who told her to her face that he didn't get along with her, and then she picks Nicole, the useless PM that tried to get her fired last episode! Stephanie is clearly stronger than Nicole, and she appeared to even get along with Michelle better. Was Michelle thinking of who she could get rid of if they lost? She should have been thinking about what it would take to win instead of who to blame if they lost.
Then, Michelle was completely inept during the task. She had no great ideas and seemed more concerned again with deflecting blame from herself than in winning. I, like her, was concerned that her team would try to lose the task to get rid of her, and I have to actually give them credit because, except for maybe the useless Nicole, they all appeared to work hard for Michelle.
But Michelle was terrible. Her team lost in about as big of a landslide as we've ever seen. Then, instead of taking her medicine and being fired, OR standing up and admitting she should go and walking out that way, she gave some speech about this not being what she bargained for and she wants to quit. What a waste! I just spent an hour of my time watching this show so that you can QUIT? Why did you go thru the work of getting on the show then? Like living in a tent outside a mansion in LA is that big of a hardship. That had nothing to do with it. If it did, or if exploitation, or anything like that, had anything to do with it, then she wouldn't have quit immediately before she was going to be fired anyway. She was a coward, period. If it was because she knew she was going to be fired and didn't want her team and Trump ganging up on her, then fine, stand up and admit that a boardroom isn't necessary and that you should be fired right there. Don't try to weasel out of it by quitting. Except for some people on this board, people don't like quitters. I thought Trump was right on the money when he said that Michelle might look back and regret quitting. I don't see how you can look back at quitting with pride. I'm sure Michelle will do fine in her business life, but she had no business on my TV. Her place would have been better served by someone who wasn't going to quit as soon as the odds were against them.
And though the boxing analogy was a stretch, saying a boxer should quit instead of staying in the fight against a stronger opponent is complete idiocy. Should the underdog always give up when overmatched? I hope not. I don't want to know that world.

shabalaba 369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-24-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shabalaba Click to send private message to shabalaba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Episode 3"
>Hahaha... I COMPLETELY DISAGREE with every
>post in this thread so
>far.

I have to agree with you here. I thought she should have gone to the boardroom...if she wanted to quit then...that would have been the time.

patti playpal 1 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 04:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail patti%20playpal Click to send private message to patti%20playpal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Episode 3"
I was thrilled when Michelle chose the path that she did by quitting, depriving the donald of the thrill he seems to derive from humiliating and then ultimately firing someone. His decision to get rid of Michelle was obvious (before the task was even assigned) when he basically forced her to be the PM.
As a young college student I worked for someone not unlike donald trump, a man who somehow managed to incorporate, go bankrupt, incorporate, go bankrupt, ad infinitum. Does that sound familiar? In the year that I worked as a clerk for him he never bothered to learn my name, addressing me as "girl" when he made his many demands. God help me, the only way I could think to get the better of him was to spit in his coffee each time he ordered me to bring him a cup! (That was over 30 years ago- I can't believe I did such a thing!)
Michelle certainly showed far more class than I did- When all is said and done I believe that she will be remembered as the young lady who had the gumption to assert herself and leave on her own terms. I loved the expression on the faces of donald and his snotty little offspring!

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episode 3"
Well, at least you didn't pee in his coffee like some employees have been caught doing
BTW - Welcome to the boards! Looking forward to more of your posts.

I've been Tribed! And I liked it!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-23-07, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Episode 3"
Never did care for Michelle. For one thing, I don't like looking at people who appear as if they've gone through some bad cosmetic surgery. That goes for male or female. I think people should just go with the look they've got. Maybe that's her natural look, but it definitely appears as if she had some work done. Her teammmate, Nichole I think her name is, is not an extremely beautiful woman, but she goes with what she's got and that makes her more appealing IMO.

I also don't care for people who quit on reality shows. Once you sign on the dotted line, you should be prepared for anything. There are no doubt hundreds of people who would have done anything to be in her place. She cheated all of those people out of an opportunity.

However, I do understand her reasoning. There are several twists this season that were never done on The Apprentice before and it must certainly be disheartening to wind up with challenges that were nothing like what you were expecting. One thing I was wondering, and this is not intended to be a bash against women at all (although I am sure some will take it that way), is if she were about to have her period. I mean, consider this - you're expecting to go on a reality show where all of the previous contestants were put in a suite. Not a problem no matter what's going on with your body. Now all of a sudden, you're camping in the backyard indefinitely. If a woman is not mentally prepared to rough it out during her most unpleasant moments, then that can be a big problem. Again, just throwing something out that crossed my mind.

Bottom line for me is that she went into a contest and then she quit. She should not have been in the contest in the first place if she was not prepared to hang in there until the end..

01-23-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode 3"
Let me paraphrase what I said in the last email. I would estimate at least 50% of the people on this show do not sign up because they want to win and work for Trump. They sign up because it either furthers their careers or the business they were running before entering the show. Many want to be actors. Michelle was probably one of those who signed up for that very reason. once things got tough it was like enough is enough. This is a problem reality shows like this run into....they walk a delicate line...because if they make it too tough where people quit than the creditability is lost. That is why you heard Donald Trump make teh same exact speech that Jeff Probst has made to quiters. You also gotta know that people who sign up for the Apprentice are a different makeup then those who sign up for Survivor. Ideally the casting directors for this show need to do a better job of screening, but they look to attract a young attractive cast, but also an entertaining one at that.

What people should ask.....Why do 70% or so of these people reside in California? many of these people were born else where but move to California....why is that? Is it because they want to be the next Donald Trump? I doubt it, I think they want to be the next Tom Cruise or Julia Roberts.

01-23-07, 04:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Episode 3"
You are quite right, WJ. But if someone is an aspiring actor/actress, then the #1 thing they want is exposure. Lasting for 3 episodes is NOT qreat exposure. Does the public remember any reality contestants that lasted for only 3 episodes? Not really. Even by that logic, Michelle should have wanted to last as long as possible.
Michelle is a quitter. She impressed no one. The Trump bashers who say they are impressed, for no other reason than it frustrated Trump, will forget about Michelle 1 week from now. For them, it is all about Trump; it has nothing to do with Michelle. I don't see how Trump's character, bad or good, has anything to do with Michelle simply quitting rather than playing out the game and either being fired, which she deserved, or possibly lasting another week if something surprising happened. When people sign up for the show, they should know what they are getting into. The twist of having to live in a tent for a couple days is hardly unendurable.
Trump has humiliated no one. I don't know where the basis for that comment is coming from. The contestants on the show know that they will likely be fired by Trump at some point. And even after the harshest boardrooms, Trump has been complimentary and wished the person well afterwards.
Trump is amazingly successful and what this country is all about. He is a human being, which means there are good things and bad things about him, but his success is undeniable. Unfortunately, when people see someone like him they want to tear him down to make themselves feel better about where they are in life. That is sad. I have nothing but applause for him. I'm sure he hasn't been a saint to get where he is, but neither have I, neither has anyone.
This is a game for TV. If you can't take Trump firing you or Trump putting you into a tent if you lose, then please don't go on the show. Thank you.

01-23-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 3"
I know what you are saying to a certain extent. The longer you last the more exposure she would of had. Chances are she would've been fired, but maybe not....Trump might of realized that he was the one who picked her as a project manager...maybe he was doing that to see who worked well with her and who did not. He might of given her a pass.....probably not but it could've happened.

One thing though, I live in Michigan. The first season the second person eliminated was from my area....Detroit. I don't even remember his name, but I did notice just the other day him doing commericials for the Detroit Autoshow. Any exposure is good exposure, because I bet if this guy was not on the Apprentice he would not of been doing the ad. This guy was the second person fired on season one.....I challenge anyone to name him..........1...........2...............3

I agree Michelle sucked as a project manager...her team seemed to try for her even with her bad performance. Frank did not even want to say she was terrible but he did.

I do agree with you on the Trump bashers though. I would not categorize myself as one. I do however not fault Michelle for quiting....she obvisiously did not want the job that much...really should not of signed up....but casting has to do a better job of getting the people who really want to work for Trump....my contention however is many times people are cast for reasons other than they are the 16 best suited to work for Trump....they are cast for ratings many times. I bet Michelle was hired because they liked her look.....it is their fault just as much as hers.

Again she quit, but from her stand point she probably did the right thing. She was going to get lambasted in the boardroom...it was going to get ugly. Michelle knew she was the outsider on her team...the only thing that could've saved her is a switching up of the teams the week after getting saved by a miracle this week. Quiting is wrong but I feel Trump over emphasized things to prevent things like this happening in the future.

01-23-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 3"
Of course, it is not in any reality show's best interest to have contestants quitting. However, I don't think Trump was acting solely because of the best interests of the show. I am quite confident that Trump really DOES hate quitters, and his kids, instilled with his philosophies, I'm sure truly feel the same. As off the wall as it was, I'm sure Trump meant what he said about the boxer that gives up, and I agree with him. If I thought that any athlete quit, I would never pay money to see them again.
I'm sure Michelle was chosen for her looks and hardboiled attitude. She certainly did not have the credentials to become the next Apprentice. I agree that when you chose people who may not be solely interested in the job, you take the chance of having people walk away or worse.

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-27-07, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Episode 3"
This guy was the second person fired on season one.....I challenge anyone to name him..........1...........2...............3

Bowie?

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings

01-28-07, 03:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Episode 3"
>This guy was the second person
>fired on season one.....I challenge
>anyone to name him..........1...........2...............3

>
>
>
>
>Bowie?
Nope. It's Jason

01-29-07, 10:08 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Episode 3"
Yes, Jason. Not a very memorable contestent. I remember Bowie. I thought he was good....when he got fired I thought Trump fired him because he was fat, because Bowie did nothing to get himself fired and seemed to have potential.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Episode 3"
Geez, this show is so over.

I will really be surprised if there's another season, unless one's already set, and it'll be burned off over the summer.

I also agree that it's become apparent that certain contestants have no chance after about two challenges, so I can see why someone would quit if he/in this case she, were just sick of the whole thing.

I'd love to be on the Apprentice, but I'd never want to win. So I can relate to the contestants. OMG, I forgot...I know Danny from Season 2, he goes to my church. He's nice and really does dress that way and our church is in Hollywood.

01-29-07, 10:10 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Episode 3"
Danny from Season three? The guy who played the guitar?

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-07, 11:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Episode 3"
Yeah, that's him. Still dressing the same, trying to break into the industry but also doing charitable work. Very attractive girlfriend.

kcjc31 3 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kcjc31 Click to send private message to kcjc31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Episode 3"
I think Michelle made a gutsy move in quitting. I just wish more of them would have the guts to quit considering the circumstances. This season of Apprentice is totally ridiculous and BORING. I did not like Michelle before but now I think she is great for not putting up with this ridiculous twist in living arrangements!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •