The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Arrow used a chicken suit?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

blogger 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blogger Click to send private message to blogger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Arrow used a chicken suit?"
According to Marisa's exit interview at tvguide.ca the other team used a chicken suit, and it was completely edited out...
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Arrow used a chicken suit? Wacko Jacko 01-30-07 1
   RE: Arrow used a chicken suit? blogger 01-30-07 2
       RE: Arrow used a chicken suit? Wacko Jacko 01-30-07 3
   RE: Arrow used a chicken suit? foonermints 01-30-07 4
       RE: Arrow used a chicken suit? qwertypie 01-31-07 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-30-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Arrow used a chicken suit?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-30-07 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

GOSH, the chicken suit is way over rated. The reason that the one team won was not because they had a chicken it was because they thought out of the box and went to the work places at got orders and delivered them.

I do not think that a 'marketing' person was properly used anyways. The marketing person would probably be responsible for signs and maybe passing out some flyers on the streets. There was no need to spin about the name of the dish or the promotion. Marissa went on and on about the darn chicken suit....a chicken man would not of sold hardly any chicken bowls. Plus, you gotta remember that this is a chain restaurant with an image. How do you think McDonalds would feel if they had some guy dressed a a generic clown or a hamburger hawking things outside the restaurant? If they had a Pollo Loco Chicken mascot suit then fine....but still not a big deal. Anyways that chain is pretty much all chicken as the name insinuates...maybe dressing someone as a mango or pineapple would've sold more bowls.

I tend to agree that the project manager deserved more blame but she could not be fired because of her prior track record. The only other person who could've been fired over Marissa is Kristen who came up with fruit chicken. Kristen was not in the final three and marissa just could not shut up and deserved to go home.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

blogger 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-30-07, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blogger Click to send private message to blogger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Arrow used a chicken suit?"
I know I agree the chicken suit is over rater but read the interview... Pollo Loco had a chicken mascot suit ready for them to use (the winning team did), and Marisa and the other guy did bulk sales that weren't even shown. This editing is just whacked...

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-30-07, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Arrow used a chicken suit?"
Editing for this show is very misleading. I have mentioned a coworker was best friends with a former Apprentice contestent. They told him a lot and there is a lot of this type of editing. It is mostly done for ratings purposes but it goes on on all reality shows. I do dislike misleading editing though.

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-30-07, 07:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Arrow used a chicken suit?"
»a mango or pineapple would've sold more bowls.«

A Mango would have definitely sold more.

Handcrafted by RollDice

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-31-07, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Arrow used a chicken suit?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-31-07 AT 01:56 AM (EST)

SNORT!
Ah, mango.....
ETA Hey Blogger -- you a Canuck?

I've been Tribed! And I liked it!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •