The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is Trump good looking?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoeGazillionaire 341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-23-07, 04:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoeGazillionaire Click to send private message to JoeGazillionaire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is Trump good looking?"
I've heard Trump make remarks that make it sound like he thinks he's good looking...i.e. he thought some of the Apprentice girls were hot for him in a previous season and Trump said that he "has a great body", etc., etc. I guess I don't really see it, but then again I'm guy, so I might see things differently. I mean I think his children are really good looking (which is a little surprising), but I always thought they took after their mother. Now, my question is...just judging from his appearance and not letting his money and celebrity influence you, is Trump good looking?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is Trump good looking? TVFreak 01-23-07 1
 RE: Is Trump good looking? Snidget 01-23-07 2
   RE: Is Trump good looking? globespinner 01-23-07 3
       RE: Is Trump good looking? Wacko Jacko 01-23-07 4
           RE: Is Trump good looking? kidflash212 01-27-07 7
 RE: Is Trump good looking? susang 01-25-07 5
 RE: Is Trump good looking? toddE 01-26-07 6
 RE: Is Trump good looking? amea_gari 01-27-07 8
   RE: Is Trump good looking? Sues 02-09-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-23-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-07 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

In general I've noticed that men usually think they look better and are in much better shape than they really are. Woman tend think they look worse and are in worse shape than they really are.

There are some exceptions but I've heard way too many men with flab, etc. who will tell everyone they look like Adonis and too many woman who are in great shape and look pretty good complain about how ugly and flabby they are.

So some of this is standard US cultural norms.

Add to that DT's usual hyperbole about himself and I don't think you can take anything he says about himself as an accurate reflection of the truth.

I am pretty sure DT actually believe he is that good looking and in great shape. I also am pretty sure that most people do not agree with him, but that few would disagree with those sorts of statements to his face.

ETA: Personally I don't think he is all that good looking. I'd put him in my average range, and I think he could look better than he does. His hair style may be a "trademark" sort of thing, but I think it makes him look worse than he might be able to look.

It's a tribe creation!

globespinner 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-23-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail globespinner Click to send private message to globespinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
Eww! Ick! Ack!

DT's a blowhard, self-important and an egomaniac. IF he was remotely humble and self-deprecating, then his sweet personality might make up for his less than distiguished looks. No, he's NOT sexy. I think for some of the women who are attracted to him, it's the power/money thing and the fact that he's not completely hideous. On a side note, I don't think his son is the least bit attractive (he reminds me of a "spoiled kid" character from a bad movie--the kind who pushes the help around and threatens to tell Daddy on them) but Ivanka is HOT. She could tempt me to switch teams...

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-23-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
HE IS JOKING!

Geezo pete people. You actually thought Trump was serious when he said there are few people who would look good in that pink bathing suit and he was one that could pull it off. Trump is joking, it is ok to joke isn't it?????

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-27-07, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-07 AT 05:41 PM (EST)

"HE IS JOKING!

Geezo pete people. You actually
thought Trump was serious when
he said there are few
people who would look good
in that pink bathing suit
and he was one that
could pull it off.
Trump is joking, it is
ok to joke isn't it?????

I thought he was joking too - I mean he couldn't really believe he could pull off that suit - Could he? Strange thing was that it wasn't that easy to tell if he was joking or not.

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-25-07, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
DT has delusions of grandeur. He actually said that he likes his hair.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-26-07, 00:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
Don't forget, in the infamous and terrible bathing suit episode. the Donald also said he's a fashion-risk taker, or an adventurous dresser, or words to that effect.

Yes, Donald, copying Regis Philbin's tone-on-tone bright color style from like 7 years ago...very impressive.

Stupid swimsuit episode.

lame Tour episode.

Yeah, I still TiVo this crap and watch it eventually. I'm stupid as the contestants this season.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-27-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
I'm female. Appearance isn't terribly important to me. I am one of those people who cannot help but see a person's appearance coloured by their personality.

So Trump could go either way. If he had a good personality and was sweet, as another poster said, I could see myself calling him 'handsome' in a distinguished older gentleman kind of way.

But his personality is hideous. So his small beady eyes strike me as ugly too.

I have always thought his self-adulation (as it related to his appearance anyway) was a 'witty' way to actually be self-deprecating. However, the more I have seen of him, the more I realize it isn't in his nature to be self-deprecating. He thinks way too much of himself in every other way. Add to this his Comments about Rosie O'Donnel (fat, ugly, etc) and I think this idiot really does think he's an Adonis. If you're conscious of the fact that you're fat and ugly, and tend to mae jokes about it, then you aren't likely to seriously and cruelly call another person fat and ugly.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-09-07, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Is Trump good looking?"
I have never thought he was attractive...I tried to like his personality, but the past year or so, he's become more and more pompous. The whole Rosie thing cinched it. Dislike her...fine, call her a 'slob'? Get off the playground, you combover bully....

His hair lightening is really icky too...and his eyebrows are screwed up...

The only reason his daughter is attractive (as his son is NOT) is because of her mother...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •