The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump VS Rice"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bluenblonde 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-16-07, 05:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bluenblonde Click to send private message to Bluenblonde Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump VS Rice"
Trump and all his money. Making fools out of people, making them sleep in tents. (Funny to a degree) childish with Rosie. Now just pure ignorant of the best Woman in politics. Rice. Who the hell does he think he is! Lost all my respect. Who in their right mind would work for a man like him, I would rather shovel ##### and earn a living.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump VS Rice DarwinianAtheist 01-17-07 1
   RE: Trump VS Rice zipperhead 01-17-07 2
       RE: Trump VS Rice DarwinianAtheist 01-17-07 6
   RE: Trump VS Rice miss_ganda 01-17-07 9
 RE: Trump VS Rice zipperhead 01-17-07 3
   RE: Trump VS Rice Wacko Jacko 01-17-07 4
       RE: Trump VS Rice zipperhead 01-17-07 5
       RE: Trump VS Rice amea_gari 01-17-07 8
 RE: Trump VS Rice TVFreak 01-17-07 7
   RE: Trump VS Rice miss_ganda 01-17-07 10
       RE: Trump VS Rice TVFreak 01-17-07 11
           RE: Trump VS Rice miss_ganda 01-18-07 12
 RE: Trump VS Rice Buggy 01-20-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DarwinianAtheist 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-07, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DarwinianAtheist Click to send private message to DarwinianAtheist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
Trump hasn't made anyone do anything- those ppl are on HIS show. Give me a break! The entire Bush administration is a total joke and has led our country into a conflict that has and will continue to cost the lives of our men and woman, not to mention makig us laughingstocks to the world and leaving us totally vulnerable to nuclear threats. Trump gives us some much-needed comic relief in these really distressing times. Trump "childish"? Hey, she started it. She attacked his lifestyle, past relationships and appearance- he retaliated and sure didn't mince words. Trump is arrogant for sure, but at least he is likable and amusing. Rosie truly is an unattractive slob.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-17-07, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
DarwinianAtheist - Welcome to the Boards!

This is a discussion thread for "The Apprentice" show. You may want to check out the Off-Topic Forum if you would like to talk politics.

Your smile bothers me

DarwinianAtheist 9 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DarwinianAtheist Click to send private message to DarwinianAtheist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
Hey- was just making a point and my post included non-political content as well. I am well-aware what this forum is for.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-17-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
I don't subscribe to the Darwinian theory but I do agree that Bush is beyond explanation. His parents must be heavily-sedated at all times to take in all the humiliation their offspring brings upon their family. The only thing that comes close to Darwynism is Bush, he is and will always be the Commander-in-Chimp.

And for my non-political blurb: How would you like to be those playboy bunnies, the one guy that was in the group whom they shoved into the pool was gay.

But then again, had the tent people won, the briefed-in-pink guy would even be more flaming and I doubt that Hef's pool would even douse that.

01-17-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
Welcome to the RTVW Boards, Blueblonde!

Trump definitely has a problem with women in general. I mean, why the hell would you set up an evening with Playboy bunnies as a "reward"? That would just be a slap in the face to many women.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-17-07, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
The Playboy mansion is THE place where most people in Hollywood dream of going at some time in there careers. It signifies that they have made it big to make it to a Hugh Hefner party. it is a status thing. I see no problem with the reward at all.

01-17-07, 10:35 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
The Playboy mansion is THE place where most people in Hollywood dream of going at some time in there careers....it is a status thing.

That may be true for Hollywood types, but these kids are trying to get a job in a corporation.

amea_gari 585 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-17-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail amea_gari Click to send private message to amea_gari Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
'Made it big' as in...breast augmentation and hair bleached?
Haha. Bad joke.
Trump is a filthy pimp. I realize the Apprentice contestants are TV whores but I really fail to see how any self-respecting woman could go to the Playboy mansion, where they are surrounded by collagen pumped women whose highest goal in life is to be a half-fabricated sex-object, and not be deeply offended.
This past month is the first time I have EVER jumped on the Trump-is-a-sexist bandwagon, but he really is.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
Everytime Mr. T opens his mouth, he further convinces me that he is a sexist pig. So now he's blasting Ms. Rice for the mishandling of the war. Is he kidding?! I guess the President isn't accountable for anything because, after all, he's a man.

01-17-07, 11:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
But she doesn't have to rubber-stamp everything Bushie wants. Hasn't she learned from Rumsfeld at all?

I just wish Donald didn't dignify Ms O'Donnell at all. They belong to different worlds, he's supposed to be highly educated and she a highly-paid comedian/tv host.

I stopped being a Rosie fan when she wouldn't give Tom Selleck a break. Tom was such a gentleman, if I were him I'd smack Rosie in her unrelenting big mouth.

TVFreak 189 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-17-07, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TVFreak Click to send private message to TVFreak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
I'm not trying to defend Condee's actions, but I disagree with Mr. T when he says that all she does is wave to the crowds when she gets on and off of planes. I find it very amusing that, of the whole Bush administration, he can only find fault with a woman. He has no disparaging comments about Bush, Cheney, or anyone else. Just a thought.

01-18-07, 00:28 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
That's because #####, Rummy and Bushie are all fair game, long as they continue to be the fools that they are. (That's funny, Cheney a fair "game" I think his lawyer-friend will disagree).

Everyone else is using kid-gloves around Condee, DT is the only one with guts to speak his thoughts about her in the media. Right or wrong, this much we can give the Donald, he is not afraid to say things that many of us want to say but couldn't. After all, isn't this the guy that told Omagrossa exactly what he thinks of her when no one else would.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-20-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Trump VS Rice"
His fight with Rosie didn't get him bigger ratings, so he decided to keep himself in the news by bashing another woman. Not a big surprise.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •