The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-17-07, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
I used to remember when it was a debate on who was going to be the next Apprentice. Now, it's clear who it is...

I have to agree with the members of the panel this week, as they said the current winning PM gets the spotlight over and over again every day, which makes it boring. Plus the PM has no clue what the other team did. It's annoying.

http://headingtothirty.blogspot.com

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... Wacko Jacko 01-17-07 1
   RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... miss_ganda 01-18-07 2
 RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... AZ_Leo 01-18-07 3
   RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... lindan 01-18-07 4
       RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... Wacko Jacko 01-19-07 5
       RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... AZ_Leo 01-19-07 6
 RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... sassynaye23072004 01-19-07 7
   RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... mysticwolf 01-19-07 8
       RE: The New PM rules proving to be ... Big Pecker 01-22-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-17-07, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
LAST EDITED ON 01-17-07 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

I agree. I do not oppose to most of the changes. I like the winning pm to be in the board room, but to have them continue each week as the PM is boring. Some will never get the chance to be PM. And will it be their fault they weren't? No. We will not get to see everyone shine. Clearly it looks like Heidi will be the winner....I like her but give others a chance.

Also, if you were a losing PM there is a good chance you may never be PM more than once. Everyone who is not fired deserves a second chance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-18-07, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
Maybe Heidi is being rewarded for 2 things:

1) Sacrificing her heels to pitch a tent.
2) Looking good in a bikini (wasn't she among the models?)

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-18-07, 01:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
I kind of like the potential. The only way to get rid of her is to lose the task, possibly by throwing it. Be too obvious about throwing the task and you could be a target for firing. Figuring out how to get rid of the winning PM without getting yourself fired could be the most (if not only) challenging and real life relevent task on the show. (On the other hand, this being Trump, being a backstabbing sneak could win you the job.)

A tribephyl original

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-18-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
But if a candidates purposesly throws the task away, s/he too will be punsihed by needing to sleep in the tent.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

01-19-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
Yep, so no one will throw the task. So that is why Heidi seems locked in now. Only thing that can get her fired is if she pulls a Bradford.

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-19-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
Which is probably why they could only do the permanent PM with the punishment for losing. As for the tent city, it is fairly luxurious in comparison to what you have with most standard camping trips. They've got toilets, showers, sinks, and apparently all the beer they can drink which is more than many have. It's just all outside and they don't have the pool or hot tub. It may be really horrible for some but I bet not so for all. I just think it sets up a potentially interesting situation for the winning team.

A tribephyl original

sassynaye23072004 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

01-19-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sassynaye23072004 Click to send private message to sassynaye23072004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
I think it is totally unfair for the winning PM to continue to be the PM until they lose. There will be no clear way to evaluate everyones talent as a leader if they never have a chance to lead or to show their organizations skills. I like the current PM, but as everyone who has ever had a job knows, a lot of the time projects are completed more because of the individuals within in team because of their efforts and not necessarily because and sometimes in spite of leadership. The team may be that good themselves that they keep winning. Why should she get all the credit.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-19-07, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
Keep in mind, they won't be a team all the way through. Worst case, you're right and the team keeps winning 'cause of the team, not the PM.

Eventually the other team is wiped out and this team gets split up. If it's just the team, and the PM doesn't have anything to do with it, that'll come out.

Besides, who said these were the only "surprises" this year? I dunno, but while I remember Donald saying that the winning PM will get to continue as PM. I don't recall him saying that they'll continue to be PM on the team they started with. Frankly, I'm expecting that, if her team keeps winning under her leadership for too long, she's gonna be surprised to find herself PM of the other team.

That's one additional way to keep some rotation going on both teams, and certainly a way to find out if she's that good, or if it *is* just her team.

I like the twist. It allows for too many possibilities and potential scenarios not to like it, imo.

A Tribal Christmas blogging's scary

Big Pecker 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-07, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Pecker Click to send private message to Big%20Pecker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The New PM rules proving to be annoying"
i think when the winning PM is in the board room... they need to sit back, listen, take mental notes and STFU.

Heidi is always chiming in and criticizing the other team... when she ends up being in the board room... the other team is going to HAMMER her.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •