The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

gymmy139 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-15-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail gymmy139 Click to send private message to gymmy139 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE"
I really don't like the idea of a Project Manager holding the position until the team loses. You see, any given team member can stand out on a particular project and that person should be given the opportunity to lead. I think the team members should vote on the person he/she thinks was impressive enough on that particular project which impacted on the project's success. If there comes a time when no one stands out then someone - who has not yet had the opportunity to lead - should volunteer. Everyone should, and must have an opportunity to be the PM. It does not follow that because you are the PM that it was you contributed greatly to the success of the project.

Now, on the subject of Carey - I agree with Mr. Trumpp to fire him. He really was too adamant and determined in presenting that 'pink' swim-wear. It later came out that he was targetting homosexuals - weak marketing strategy. The Project Mananger could not have prevented him from presenting that swimwear because he had made up his mind - very cocky (no pun intended) and no one could've deterred him. Mere coincidence that 2 African-Americans were fired - nothing to to with skin colour. Donald Trumpp has, so far, made the right decisions.

One Love...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE sassynaye23072004 01-19-07 1
 RE: SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE Big Pecker 01-22-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sassynaye23072004 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

01-19-07, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sassynaye23072004 Click to send private message to sassynaye23072004 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE"
I agree with your comment regarding the PM. I don't think it's fair. No one else's talents, strength or organizational skills are going to be able to be assessed unless they are given the opportunity to be PM. He's not hiring a group he's hiring one person and now the only person getting any credit for the win and the effort of the others will be the same PM over and over. It's just not fair.

I disagree, however, with the thought that the losing PM couldn't have axed that swim suit. That's what being a strong PM/leader requires. She should have taken one look at that suit and said NO WAY. I'm not saying he shouldn't have been fired, but she was also very much to blame for the lose.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Big Pecker 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-22-07, 07:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Pecker Click to send private message to Big%20Pecker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SEASON 6 OF THE APPRENTICE"
maybe a better way to handle the winning PM issue would be for Trump to ask the winning team members if the winning PM deserves to be the PM for another week.

put it to a quick vote, majority rules.

this way the PM doesn't get to shine in the spotlight if they didn't do a good job, but their team won anyway.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •