The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

a3hrtour 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a3hrtour Click to send private message to a3hrtour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
Com'on! What was Trump thinking? Big Mistakes!
1) Dumping Carolyn for Ivanka (she has no history in business)
2) Leaving NYC (it was a star itself-if you can make it there you can make it anywhere, remember?)
3) Tent City? Com'on! Who thought of this?
4) New Project Manager rules? Change is good but these are DUMB!

Trump: Get the SPIN ready so NBC won't get the Headline above. What will it be, you've decided to "Move on" or "Get back to your main business." You ruined the whole genre by putting Martha Stewart on at the same time!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" toddE 04-02-07 1
   RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" Wacko Jacko 04-02-07 2
       RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" a3hrtour 04-02-07 3
           RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" foonermints 04-02-07 4
 RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" iltarion 04-03-07 5
   RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" a3hrtour 04-03-07 6
       RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" qwertypie 04-06-07 8
 RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" true 04-05-07 7
 RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... rotkapchen 04-06-07 9
   RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... qwertypie 04-07-07 10
       RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... mistyrose52 04-09-07 11
           RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... Loree 04-09-07 12
               RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... toddE 04-10-07 13
                   RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... shmay7 04-10-07 14
                       RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... catsnotkids 04-10-07 15
                           RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-11-07 16
                               RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" -... hooked2reality 04-11-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-02-07, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
Everything you say is true, and I believe it is all over for the Apprentice.

I believe NBC is contractually obligated to run one more season of this abomination. After that, sayonara to "The #1 show on television."

Can you believe Trump can still say that with a straight face.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-02-07, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
You guys are just Trump haters. If you don't like it don't watch. You two could probably recite every minute of every season of the Apprentice. You hate it so much you just keep watching.

04-02-07, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail a3hrtour Click to send private message to a3hrtour Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
LAST EDITED ON 04-02-07 AT 06:15 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-02-07 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

True, True, I did watch every episode of 1 to 5. But this season it is a pale comparison to what it use to be. A major let down! And the sad ratings speak for themself. I guess Trump will have to pull Bill Rancic out again to announce how they won the time period (yeah, after the other 3 networks-he whispers). Gee, I guess this shows what becomes of an Apprentice(maybe they should call it THE STOOGE). I can't wait to see the headline and the SPIN Trump puts one the series demise. Let's wait and see-we should take bets! It's coming. That and The Apprentice 7 premiere on BRAVO!

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-02-07, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
»Gee, I guess this shows what becomes of an Apprentice(maybe they should call it THE STOOGE)«

It's probably just as bad a "winning your own restaurant" on Hell's Kitchen.

Handcrafted by RollDice
DumdeDumdeDum

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-03-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
Ivanka herself is almost worth watching the show for. I much prefer her to Carolyn, not that anything was wrong with Carolyn. What I don't like is that there is only 1 set of eyes and ears instead of two. The winning PM has no clue what happened for the other team and therefore their input is almost useless.
Moving from NY was certainly an error.
Having the same PM repeat after winning is an error. It hides people who can't lead and therefore should be fired!
The mansion vs. tents thing is kind of lame, but really not a big deal. If it makes the teams want to win more vs. not trying so that they can eliminate someone, then it is a good thing.
They need to shorten the boardrooms. Less time in the boardroom and more time showing us what actually happened during the task. Last episode, we had to listen to people bark at each other for 15 minutes only to end up with the same result we knew was going to happen 15 seconds into the boardroom. Ridiculous!!

04-03-07, 06:07 AM (EST)
6. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
Apprentice has lost its edge. Change is good-but not these changes. I can't imagine Ivanka posing MORE (nothing against her she would be good sprinkled into the show). However, TRUMP is not the type to admit a mistake. So, I have to do it for him. Note to TRUMP: go back to the original recipe. NYC, GEORGE, CAROLYN, Good Rewards-no tents! And maybe its me, but they seem to fire the wrong people and I never questioned his firing choices before. I guess I shouldn't speed thru my TIVO.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-07, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-07 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

But speeding through your TiVo sure messes up the drinking game.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-07, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!""
Well, the show hardly needs Trump anymore. He just fires whoever the team gangs up on in the board room. Might as well just have a Survivor style vote out, and Trump replace "you're fired" with "the tribe has spoken".

rotkapchen 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rotkapchen Click to send private message to rotkapchen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
I agree with so many comments that everyone here has made. I really like this show though and it is sort of frustrating to see it go down hill.

I do not want to see the demise of the show but I would like to see Trump get back to the original format.

I do like Ivanka better than Carolyn too, you got to give the girl credit it can be easy to be his royal highnesses kid.

Lets hope for a better season next year, maybe Trump will learn from his mistakes (although that is not likely)

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
Depends how much control Mark Burnett has over DT (but then again, all of MB's ideas haven't been golden either)

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
This season has been 'interesting and different', I'll give it that. I have tivo'd it, mostly because it comes on so late here that there's no way I could stay up to watch it. I watch it on Monday morning.

I do have to disagree about him firing whoever was being ganged up on last night, though. Kristine was really on the verge of skating through, even though she put that wrong phone # on the brochure. But at the last minute, he axed her, and just shut everyone down. Now THAT is the Donald we all know and love!!

I do think he and Burnett are going to learn from some mistakes this season, and to give them some credit, I really think they had a handful of 'not so great' people, this time, too. I mean out of the top four, I only see James, or maybe Stephanie, even coming close to the title. In the past episodes, it ran pretty close in the top 3 or 4. This season-contestants were very lame!!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
This season is a strange one. He is now left with 4 people that really spent alot of their time in the tents on the losing team. If they were really Trump material, wouldn't they have won more often?

There is no way I see Frank or Nicole winning this. I still say Frank was so close to being fired the first couple episodes and only barely hung on. Nicole just annoys me so much.

James and Stephanie helped themselves lastnight. But I don't really see them as winners either. But I guess Donald has to pick one of them. My vote would go for Steph. But I have to say the real winners this season were the ones that left early and got off this sinking ship.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-10-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
Thank goodness for this thread. I was finally able to drop Apprentice from my DVR after reading that the only two half-decent candidates were fired.

James, Frank and Nicole are just redonkulous. All three are simply impossible to imagine as the Apprentice. Stephanie will win by default, I guess, because she's not totally lame.

Despite this, I expect Trump to hire Nicole because it's in keeping with this absolutely so-bad-it-was-kind-of-good, but not really, season.

shmay7 9 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-07, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shmay7 Click to send private message to shmay7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
I don't think that there's any way that Trump is going to choose anyone other than James at this point. He has been winning and Trump has been asking his opinion often. Trump asked very little of Stephanie regarding the Vegas project...everything was directed to James.

I have not liked the guy from the beginning but he has survived and molded himself to be just what Trump wants, especially with regards to what is left.

Stephanie's only hope is if James really screws up and she's able to quietly slide in.

catsnotkids 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-10-07, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail catsnotkids Click to send private message to catsnotkids Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
Plus Trump isn't exactly inclined to hire women.

Nicole and Frank are clearly not going to get hired - they are pretty poor performers.

Stephanie and James are tied for me, but in a tie I think the woman will be the loser in Trump's eyes, unless, as you say, James screws up.

Or maybe, just maybe, his advisors will tell him he needs to clean up his image an hire a woman for once...

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-07, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
My hope is that Stefani will be hired, but as you guys have said Trump probably won't hire a woman. He is to sexist. I think he will hire either James or Frank. He has been asking James opinion alot, but he seems quite impressed Frank's supposed improvement over the show (althought I have seen 0 improvement from Frank). Frank gets title the "fighter" for being loudmouthed and being able to blame other people. If that's what it takes to be the apprentice nowadays, then i'm applying for next season, if there is one (and with these ratings who know).

hooked2reality 8 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-07, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail hooked2reality Click to send private message to hooked2reality Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: NBC to TRUMP: "You're Fired!" - agree but I still love this show"
I don't think Trump should have fired Kristine, she was far better than Nicole and even after Trump got K. to spill on what had happened during the task, I was sure that he would fire Nicole...she's passionate and all that but I'm sure she's not Apprentice material.
As for Heidi? Ha! I had a feeling all season that she was being lauded way more than she deserved... that she would crack under pressure, and boy, did she! I mean, she was pleasant and got along pretty well with everyone but she turned into a nervous, blabbering almost juvenile contestant in the boardroom...the presentation sucked...I honestly have not seen any Apprentice contestant who crumbled so entirely as she did.
I've always liked Stefani - I think she's been classy, cool and hardworking - I don't know if she's a good leader though cos I don't think she's ever led... has she?
James is good...I didnt like him at first but he seems to have proved himself and he doesnt lose focus or lose his nerve like many others do. I don't think his teammates have had anything particularily bad to say about him.
Frankie - I cant forget how he was almost fired the first coupla times, he's not that good, he's good at sales and going out there and charming people in his clumsy Frankie-way but Trump will never hire him - like he did with Troy in season 1, he's going to pin Frankie as someone with a lack of sophistication (he even brought that up in the boardroom!) and term him a "loose cannon" and fire him... the only thing I'm glad abt is that this season, he gives 4 contestants the chance to prove themselves so maybe there'll be a surprise ending...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •