The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Where are they now?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-21-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Where are they now?"
LAST EDITED ON 12-21-06 AT 10:30 AM (EST)

According to the NBC website of the first 4 apprenti only Bill Rancic continued to work with Trump after the year was up. Contrary to rumors Bill still works for Trump. Kelly, Kendra and Randal no longer work for Trump. This explains why we haven't seen much of Kelly, Kendra and Randal. Sean is in his first year and still working for Trump.

The ironic thing I saw on the NBC website was.....remember how when Randal won his season of the Apprentice and Trump asked Randal if it was ok if he hired Rebecca also? Of course Randal said no....so Rebecca was out. Well, last season Sean won and without asking Sean if it was ok to hire Lee (the runner up) Trump hired Lee also. Both Sean and Lee work for Trump.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Where are they now? Estee 12-21-06 1
   RE: Where are they now? Wacko Jacko 12-21-06 2
       RE: Where are they now? qwertypie 12-26-06 3
       RE: Where are they now? Puffy 12-30-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-21-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Where are they now?"
Huh. Interesting... Donald creates the pool, Donald controls who gets kicked out of the pool, and Donald reserves the right to take a double-dip into the pool whenever he feels like. Looks like he actually watched Randal's Lesson Of The Week: don't let someone else take away your choice on national television.

Anything in the article about where the other three are now? Kelly probably had to go back to his manufacturer for a parts upgrade. *whrrrr -- click!*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-21-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Where are they now?"
Click on the person you want to know about. They are shaded out right now with the exception of Bill.

http://www.nbc.com/The_Apprentice_6/where_are_they_now/bill.shtml

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Where are they now?"
Thanks!

I've been Tribed! And I liked it!

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-06, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Where are they now?"

Great link.

It’s an Arkie original

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •