The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice 6 Cast"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

hiramash 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-07-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hiramash Click to send private message to hiramash Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice 6 Cast"
Has anyone heard anything? I may know who one of the contestants is, a lawyer from Los Angeles.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice 6 Cast rabidstoat 06-07-06 1
 RE: Apprentice 6 Cast passager 06-18-06 2
 RE: Apprentice 6 Cast polytar 07-06-06 3
   RE: Apprentice 6 Cast lindan 08-23-06 4
 RE: Apprentice 6 Cast bruz1111 08-23-06 5
 RE: Apprentice 6 Cast Ricky 08-29-06 6
   RE: Apprentice 6 Cast pantsonfire 08-30-06 7
   RE: Apprentice 6 Cast Wacko Jacko 09-01-06 9
 RE: Apprentice 6 Cast Wacko Jacko 09-01-06 8
   RE: Apprentice 6 Cast mistyrose52 10-21-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

rabidstoat 3 desperate attention whore postings

06-07-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rabidstoat Click to send private message to rabidstoat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
I heard an ex-coworker's wife got pretty far in the interview, but not if she got accepted. I never met her. I barely knew the coworker. He left our company (IT) to get his MBA. I heard she has one already. And I think they might be in real estate together. From all I hear they're quite well off.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

passager 1 desperate attention whore postings

06-18-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail passager Click to send private message to passager Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
Hello,

My post has nothing to do with the subject, but is just a question of curiosity. Hiramash, how did you choose your nickname ? It sounds iranian. You can send me a mail at hiramash@caramail.com

See you,

Passager.

polytar 1 desperate attention whore postings

07-06-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail polytar Click to send private message to polytar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
No attorney has been successful in the show. They speak well but their leadership skills are often disatrous. The same with people in real estate. Selling a home or a bunch of homes is not the same as being in the real corporate business world. Why do you think that so few REAL business people make it on the show?

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-23-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
That depends on how you define the words successful. Jenn Massey and Roxanne didn't win their respective season, but for them to finish in the final 2 and final 4 respectively, I would consider them doing quite well.

Kendra is in the real estate business, but she did win Season 3 (well the candidates are much weaker than season, but she still won it)

bruz1111 1 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bruz1111 Click to send private message to bruz1111 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
>Has anyone heard anything? I
>may know who one of
>the contestants is, a lawyer
>from Los Angeles.

Well I met all of them along with Trump ( he's a jerk), I was at the trump golf course checking it out a couple months ago.. and I make pet products ( kiapet.com), and stopped in while out on the harley with my lil 9lb dog, now she rides that bike, along with surfing, dirt bikes and the list is long.. anyhow I was just checking it out when I was approached by 5 cute gals that wanted to say hi to the doggy, I had no idea they were season 6, until I noticed that trump was there, then saw some cameras down next to the cliffs.. so I'm hanging out and meet some others from the 6 (some of the guy's were real cool), an older dude tall and grey hair gave my doggy Kia some water from his bottle as he sat on his gold cart, now the people with them that had the radios wouldn't let me take picts of Kia with them, since I have a celebrity section at her site, I even asked Trump for a pict with her, and his guy snapped a pict but didn't push the button all the way (not sure if it was on purpose or not), as later when I found out the pict didn't take I ran into trump a bit later and told him his dude Mike (the course GM) didn't take it if I could grab another shot quick like, Trump starts on "why would I want to endorse your products", now please like having a pict of him with my dog on our site would really sell more dog products, give me a break, I have other celebrities and they all were cool about it.. I do have to say that the season 6 crew seamed to be All very nice (except for 1 person), and I can't wait to see them rock on TV ! http://web.mac.com/bruz1111/iWeb/Kiapet.com_toys_for_dogs/Dog%20Blog/8CB5F7D7-0540-11DB-AE6E-000393BBF184.html this link has the trump info or http://web.mac.com/bruz1111/iWeb/Kiapet.com_toys_for_dogs/Trump%20National.html we did get some kool picts of the staff, and trumps rad silver Benz...

Go season 6, and Trump you need to tone down the Ego ! Your not all that ! I was told off record if I were a hot chick he'd a been all over it.. well now that he has the hottie wife, he's still chasin chicks... !

Hehe...

Rene and Kia from Kiapet.com

Ricky 1106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-06, 00:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ricky Click to send private message to Ricky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
When will season 6 air ?

Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog is a registered trademark of Sony Music (Video) Inc.
Opinions expressed in this post are not necessarily the view of Underdog or Deputy Dog.

pantsonfire 78 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-30-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pantsonfire Click to send private message to pantsonfire Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
I hope it's soon. I'm going through withdrawl.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-01-06, 04:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
>When will season 6 air ?
>
>
>
>Sig pic by Angelfood. Underdog
>is a registered trademark of
>Sony Music (Video) Inc.
>Opinions expressed in this post are
>not necessarily the view of
>Underdog or Deputy Dog.

>
I heard February a while back.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-01-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
>Has anyone heard anything? I
>may know who one of
>the contestants is, a lawyer
>from Los Angeles.

I could've guessed that with out knowing who was on the show.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-21-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Apprentice 6 Cast"
The lady who wrote the 'kiapet' post stated that the next airing is Jan 4th, or was it the 6th?? One of those dates.

If this season is as dull as last season, I do believe it will be the last!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •