The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

mikster 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-09-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikster Click to send private message to mikster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The finale"
Is it me or was that finale extremely boring? I would have prefered to just find out who won instead of watching that for 90 minutes! It was obvious who was going to win, not even close. I mean anyone who picks Lenny to deal with the celebrities when he doesn't even know their names deserves to be fired. Even picking him for his team to start with shows his inexperience. What a waste of time that finale was!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The finale Wacko Jacko 06-12-06 1
   RE: The finale mikster 06-12-06 2
       RE: The finale Deekeryu 06-12-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

06-12-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The finale"
I don't know if it is just you...probably not, but I think this finale was too abbreviated. They did not have time to talk to others about who they felt won like on previous finales. The interview at the end with the two finalists was too short...they didn't even have time to talk about the final tasks. No feedback from the clients. I guess my suggestion for people like you is just turn it on for the final 15 minutes. I myself want to see the finale made into something special.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mikster 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

06-12-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikster Click to send private message to mikster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The finale"
I would like to see more of the task and less of the talk. Most of the talk is pointless. Will what the fired apprentices say mean anything? No. Trump is not going to change or base his decision based on what they say. And both clients would probably just say they both did great, so that's irrelevant too. I would have been more entertained if the whole show was like previous shows where the focus is on the task, not Trump!

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-12-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The finale"
Wasn't the task one hour in length and maybe a bit more. The rest of the time was to get audience reaction, and a little final battle between Sean and Lee live. That's always good to get audience reaction. It completes the show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •