The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-22-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
I guess either Randal had it right last season, or Trump has it wrong this season. The man called his children his apprenti. I can't imagine he'd be crazy enough to get it wrong on national television, especially after sooooo many people accused Randal of doing the same. More power to you Randal!!!!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... singer 05-23-06 1
   RE: Trump refers to his most famous... toddE 05-23-06 2
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... Hoobie 05-23-06 3
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... JoshInSGV 05-23-06 4
   RE: Trump refers to his most famous... mistyrose52 05-26-06 8
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... flower2 05-23-06 5
   RE: Trump refers to his most famous... JoshInSGV 05-24-06 6
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... reealiteefan 05-24-06 7
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... MsDeeVeeAns 06-01-06 9
 RE: Trump refers to his most famous... Toushay 06-04-06 10
   RE: Trump refers to his most famous... Deekeryu 06-04-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-23-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
That was funny, wasn't it?

His daughter is so bright, and apparently is more extroverted than her older brother.

I don't understand The Donald's love affair with the guys, but the women did nothing very outstanding this season, either. He's gone and changed the rules again about final interviews, and this voting in the middle of the programme for the candidate who should be booted is extremely confusing and off-putting. Why vote, when all of the evidence isn't available about the task?

I guess the editors want to control everyone further by putting lousy images on the screen of one or two candidates, and then calling for a vote.

Finally, it makes no sense for The Donald to say that it was wrong for Allie and Roxanne to go after each other in the boardroom, when he encouraged this same behaviour in the Year of the Coven (the year that he did not choose Jen M as the apprentice.)

He remains too inconsistent for me to think that this show can ever be salvaged at this point.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-23-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
I agree with you, Singer. This show is toast. Mid-season replacement for the sixth season, but I wouldn't be surprised to see it bumped to next summer, or never aired at all if NBC's other shows do well.

I didn't like Allie or even Roxanne that much, but his reason for firing them was super hypocritical. If they hadn't attacked each other, he would have been like "in business you have to stand up for yourself, play to win" etc.

I mean, this show is way over in any case, and the $10,000 call-in gimmick is muy desperate. To show how little faith NBC even has left, I believe the finale is showing post-sweeps.

Just crown Lee like you've been waiting to do all season, DT, and let your show die. Maybe now you and Martha can make up.

Hoobie 569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-23-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hoobie Click to send private message to Hoobie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
I'm still not buying it. I've yet to find a dictionary that doesn't list the plural of apprentice as apprentices. Furthermore, whenever I type apprenti, I'm asked if I mean to type apparent?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
Why does Trump continue to use the word "Apprenti"?? I don't get it! This word doesn't exist. The correct word is Apprentices. Using the letter "i" at the end as plural is only used with words ending in "us" such as cactus, nucleus, octopus, etc. This is just a pet peeve of mine but this whole "apprenti" thing is driving me crazy. Someone please buy Trump a dictionary.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-26-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
>Why does Trump continue to use
>the word "Apprenti"?? I don't
>get it! This word doesn't
>exist. The correct word is
>Apprentices. Using the letter "i"
>at the end as plural
>is only used with words
>ending in "us" such as
>cactus, nucleus, octopus, etc. This
>is just a pet peeve
>of mine but this whole
>"apprenti" thing is driving me
>crazy. Someone please buy Trump
>a dictionary.

HA-I told my husband the SAME THING when he used that stupid word!! NO SUCH THING, DONALD!! No such animal as an apprenti! What is wrong with this man?? And, sorry, but his son looks like a spoiled, rich, pervert.....

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
LAST EDITED ON 05-23-06 AT 08:24 PM (EST)

I have to admit that I never sought a dictionary to determine the correct usage of the word. However, I think it's a riot that The Donald would even use it. EVER! Perhaps that was his attempt at making nice with Randal after so many people supported him and gave Donald flack.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
Flower,
To be honest, I was shocked that Randal initiated the word in the first place. Someone as educated as him should know better. Again, this is a pet peeve of mine. But, I just cringe when educated people speak incorrectly.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings

05-24-06, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
Please! "Apprenti" is not a word! The plural of apprentice is "apprentices." I hope just because Donald Trump displayed this bit of illiteracy on national TV it does not become accepted usage. Ugh!

MsDeeVeeAns 112 desperate attention whore postings

06-01-06, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsDeeVeeAns Click to send private message to MsDeeVeeAns Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 11:16 PM (EST)

are you serious?

they ARE his biological children, the are his ONLY real LEGAL apprenti!!!!! Who cares I guess when you are that rich you can be ignorant too! Money does not care who spends it!

Toushay 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

06-04-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Toushay Click to send private message to Toushay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
Whatever happened to Randall? Does Trump ever even mention him? Will he be at the finale?

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings

06-04-06, 11:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Trump refers to his most famous "Apprenti!""
I think Donald said that to make light of the whole situation of last season. Randall made one little mistake. People are human, doesn't matter how much education one has.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •