The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-30-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2"
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-06 AT 02:11 PM (EST)

Welcome to week 15 of the BTA game...please remember this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread,and please keep all role playing commments in this thread.

Lee- Ok, who the heck is Pepi? And why on earth would you, Lee pick him for your team when he was fired week 2...Lenny and Roxanne make sense, but Pepi?

Sean-Enough of the romance with Tammy already! Romances on this show don't last-remember Amy and Nick? Exactly.

Andrea-You are such a drama queen!! Were you really coughing up blood? It just looked like a nose bleed to me...

Tarek-Poor guy, it looks like its up to you to win this for Sean.

Bren-Did you really think you had a shot at being chosen?

Ali-see Bren's line..

Summer, Theresa and all the early boots-I have to admit that I didn't know who you were any more then I knew who Pepi was...

Good Luck Lee and Sean-it looks like you're going to need it....

Carolyn

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Back from the USSR - Lenny Redux CattyChat 05-30-06 1
   RE: Back from the USSR - Lenny Redu... buckeyegirl 05-30-06 3
 My name is Pepi CattyChat 05-30-06 2
 RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2 Sahara 05-30-06 4
 RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2 Sahara 05-30-06 5
   RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2 buckeyegirl 06-01-06 6
       RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2 Sahara 06-01-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-06, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Back from the USSR - Lenny Redux"
Carolyn, you meeessed the Lenny, no? I notices the way that you looks at me eeen the boardsroom, Carolyn. Weee can talk after Lee weeens.

My boy Lee eees a very smart mans to choose the Lenny as hees henchman *ahem* right-handed mans. I am the ONLY one that watches the back of Lee. Lenny has no knife to stab Lee -- that eees for Tarek to do to Sean. As I tells to Lee, WE will win this tasks for Mr. Trump. Like all great politician, it eees the one who pulls the streeengs of the puppeeets that eees the rulers *ahem* manager.

Lenny will do everything eeen my powers to win for Lee. I make threat that I mean. Sean, you will be so deep in the holes that no one can find any of you's for 20 years. You be best to just drools over Tammy and no worry about winning tasks.

Lenny knows what heee's doing eeen choosing Pepi. See, Lenny never stops spying on *ahem* watching peoples and Lenny ees always working. While the others just parties and talks, talks, talks about notheeeng (especially that stoopeed Teresa), Lenny has been spying *ahem* observings the peoples in sequesters. Pepi eees the pourfeect stooge *ahem* employees for Lee. Pepi leesteeens to the Lenny and that eees the most eeemportant theeng.

Roxanne is the womans that annoys Lenny the least, as Lenny has never really talking to Roxanne yet. As long as she leesteen to the Lenny, she be okay.

Oh, by the ways, what is this mans in the dress that runs the fireman's charity? In Russia, a womans looking like that would be sent to Siberia so us mens do not suffer to see such ugly faces. She eees lucky that Lee tells the Lenny not to deespose *ahem* take care of *ahem* talk to her.

My boy Lee is going to ween this. He has the best weapons anyone can have -- LENNY!!

When Lee wins, Lenny will be Apprentice, too, no??

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

05-30-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Back from the USSR - Lenny Redux"
Lens, I mean lenny you can be the Apprenti like Rebecca was.

Sig by PhoenixMons

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-30-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "My name is Pepi"
I can't believe you don't remember me Carolyn. Usually I leave a much bigger impression on people -- after all, I am a suave attorney from South Beach, what is better than that??

Yeah, I've been romancing the ladies these last few weeks in sequester -- never in my life have I been surrounded by so many frigid you-know-what's. These women are very tightly wound and need to get down with the Pepi.

So, anyway, I may look like I'm not doing anything, but I think Trump is just jealous of my good looks and my excellent hair and so he's limiting my camera time. All I know is that I back Lenny 100% as the next apprentice -- huh? Oh, Lee is the project manager? Are you sure? I've been taking all my orders from Lenny.

You can call me Rico Suave

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-30-06, 06:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2"
*twitch* *twitch*

I seem to have developed, ummm...*twitch* a strange tic after being confined so many weeks with Brent. *twitch* *violent twitch* He has brought up so many painful past experiences with me, not to mention that he has totally drained me with his need of constant psychotherapy. *twitch* And I am so hungry, having lost 35 lbs. due to Brent hogging all of our food.

And then there is Lenny, yelling at me constantly..."Boob brain! Boob brain!" *twitch* *spasm* *twitch*

And then I was rejected by both Sean and Lenny Lee...that really hurt, not unlike the time I lost my bid for homecoming queen to Beatrice Hoffstetler. I wanted to kill that b####...I still do....

*pulls out kitchen knife, twitching, spasming, and running around maniacally* Where is Sean? Where is Lee? Where is Lenny? Where is Brent? Beatrice, I am going to get you and make you pay...Mr. Trump? MR. TRUMP!!!!!

*ambulance pulls up* *other housemates gently usher Theresa into ambulance*

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

05-30-06, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2"
*singing boisterously, getting strange looks from spectators*

"I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love, I'm in love with a wonderful gal!"

I am doing such things to the women. I make Andrea bloody, I make Tammy pregnant! Well, I'm just hoping for the second one. I'm so glad I have you, Tarek. Can you please remind me, chap...what is this task, anyway?

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

06-01-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2"
Sean, What were you thinking leaving Tarek and Andrea in charge of meeting with the execs and instead picking out the catering food?

06-01-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BTA Game: Week 15 Final 2"
Well, I had to be practical...I want to make sure the caterer is one I can use confidently for Tammy's and my wedding. *sigh*

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •