The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Okay, Michael first negotiates the exclusive contract, then when he comes back, the head of the cheerleader squad tells him that she has decided to send half the cheerleaders to Synergy.

After she drops this bomb, she asks Michael "how do you feel about that?"

True, Michael has an existing exclusive agreement. We don't know if it is written, how strong it is. But even if it written, how can Michael enforce it for the following day's game?

This woman looked like she was sold on being "fair" to Allie, Michael's looking at a very difficult situation if she decides to send half the cheerleaders to Synergy. What is Michael going to do, file a lawsuit? That takes months. Meanwhile, Synergy gets half the cheerleaders.

So he negotiates her down to "one or two" cheerleaders to Synergy, that he will ask his boss about. The boss says no, and the head of the cheerleader squad has to call up Allie and tell her it's no dice. Effectively, Michael gradually brought her away from her position to that of honoring the exclusive contract.

I'm not sorry that Michael got eliminated, he's been sitting back and letting everyone else step for almost the whole game. But if I'm in Michael's shoes, I would try to convince the woman to send me almost all the cheerleaders, instead of getting tough. If you get tough, you might drive her over to sending Allie half the cheerleaders.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... buckeyegirl 05-09-06 1
   RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... Mish 05-09-06 2
       RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... Wacko Jacko 05-09-06 3
           RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... Twinkles 05-09-06 4
               RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... RonReports 05-09-06 6
           Two Step Process tinkerer 05-09-06 5
               Last Appeal tinkerer 05-09-06 7
           Wacko, you're right... singer 05-10-06 8
               RE: Wacko, you're right... Wacko Jacko 05-10-06 9
                   RE: Wacko, you're right... singer 05-10-06 11
               RE: Wacko, you're right... LisaPles 05-10-06 10
                   RE: Wacko, you're right... singer 05-10-06 12
                       RE: Wacko, you're right... qwertypie 05-10-06 13
                           RE: Wacko, you're right... LisaPles 05-10-06 14
           RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... capcomguy 05-11-06 18
       RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... reealiteefan 05-10-06 15
           After further Consideration... tinkerer 05-10-06 16
               RE: After further Consideration... iltarion 05-11-06 17
                   RE: After further Consideration... Wacko Jacko 05-11-06 19
                       RE: After further Consideration... Mish 05-11-06 20
 RE: Did Michael Really Handle That ... Keyser 05-11-06 21
   Lee Showed Just Enough To Survive tinkerer 05-12-06 22
       RE: Lee Showed Just Enough To Survi... iltarion 05-13-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Call me a softie, but I really don't think Michael screwed up all that badly...I mean you could tell the women would've done it with or without him..he should've just worded it a little differently to Lee and Sean as to why they were spilting up the squad..

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Mish 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mish Click to send private message to Mish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Michael is not going to be missed.

He was shallow weeks ago and was getting by.

It was time for him to hear, "Michael, you're fired."

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-09-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
In the end Michael did not screw up because they got the exclusive, but yes he blew it bad telling the cheerleading coach that she could send a couple to the girls. You make it sound like the exclusive idea was all Michael's it wasn't. Then you make it seem like Michael got the two cheer leaders back he didn't. If it weren't for Lee and Shawn they may of been splitting the cheerleaders 50-50. Now, that being said they did not lose the task because of Michael. It was Lee's fault, but I am under the belief that whoever gets fired should not be fired for one task. Therefore Lee has shown more than Michael so I do see anything wrong with firing Michael instead of Lee. The editing makes it seem like Michael was fired for the cheer leading thing only. I don't believe that was the case.

I would like to comment on Carolyn's comment that Lee looked 'pathetic' when he came back and mentioned that he was 2 and 0 as a project manager before that task. Boy did she sound pompous. Actually in the end Lee might of changed Donald's mind about firing him. Sometimes I really want to sock Trump's croonies.....the arrogance.

Twinkles 324 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-09-06, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Twinkles Click to send private message to Twinkles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Trump doesn't want his people calling him because they need his persuasive touch that closes deals.

Michael did try to explain that he was sure would work out in the end as he deferred to the project leader but they want more than that. If you contracted an exclusive deal and the other party reneges then You remind them of the original deal. You don't say, okay, I'll meet you partway because you didn't think before you spoke. It's sweet but it ain't bid-ness.

He needed to think fast and say something convincing on the spot to make the coach follow through on her own original commitment. And who is the one who is great at thinking of something to say, hmm, could it be could it be... Lee?

I liked Lee's comment "remember, you can't win em all - I'm 2 and 0, (not just this weeks weak zero)." It was more in the way he said it then in the content. He didn't walk out scared and hopeful that he would just fly under the radar, he stuck his neck out and made verbal and eye connection with Trump. I think Trump will like him more for it. It shows some moxie.

Word of the Week: moxie

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-09-06, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
>If you contracted
>an exclusive deal and the
>other party reneges then You
>remind them of the original
>deal. You don't say, okay,
>I'll meet you partway because
>you didn't think before you
>spoke.

You explained why Trump decided that it would be too dangerous for Trump to hire anyone who did what Michael did. As an employee, Michael could have decided that it would only be fair to give away something that is Trump's which should not have been given away.

>I liked Lee's comment "remember, you
>can't win em all -
>I'm 2 and 0, (not
>just this weeks weak zero)."
>It was more in the
>way he said it then
>in the content. He didn't
>walk out scared and hopeful
>that he would just fly
>under the radar, he stuck
>his neck out and made
>verbal and eye connection with
>Trump. I think Trump will
>like him more for it.

My guess is that Trump will hire Lee as The Apprentice. Each of the other competitors look so flawed that I cannot picture them as even being in the same league as the past years winners of The Apprentice.

05-09-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Two Step Process"
Quote Wacko Jacko: "If it weren't for Lee and Shawn they may of been splitting the cheerleaders 50-50."

No, I disagree. By the time Michael got done talking to the cheerleader squad head, he had it down to one or two cheerleaders if he can get his project manager to agree. Which the project manager did not.

The cheerleader squad head is in the wrong, no question. But she still is the cheerleader squad head, the women go where she says they are going to go and if she gets it in her head that Synergy gets half, then that is where the women are going. She said clearly to Michael, right from the start, that she has decided to send half the squad to Allie. If the cheerleader squad head decides to follow through on this, she might have a court situation later, but that isn't going to do Gold Rush any good the following day.

After Michael got her down to a relatively useless one or two cheerleaders, Lee did the rest on the phone. It was a two step process. But the way the cheerleader squad head was talking at first, if Michael had come on strong he might have driven her to send half the squad, or to renege on the whole deal. Lee and Sean were not there to witness this, so they considered Michael an idiot. But the footage looks to me that if Michael had taken a hard line, it might have turned out badly for his team.

05-09-06, 05:18 PM (EST)
7. "Last Appeal"
Quote Twinkles: " liked Lee's comment "remember, you can't win em all - I'm 2 and 0, (not just this weeks weak zero)." It was more in the way he said it then in the content. He didn't walk out scared and hopeful that he would just fly under the radar, he stuck his neck out and made verbal and eye connection with Trump."

I agree, Lee was very effective, and Carolyn's line sounded snotty. {On the other hand, Carolyn basically saved Lee this week by putting emphasis on Michael and the cheerleaders).

I think Lee put his case effectively there, saving his best for last. He had been project manager three times, two out of the last three weeks, and the other two had not stepped up in weeks. Lee was responsible for this week's task, since he came up with the "event" concept, but I think Trump would rather have an active Apprentice over one who is playing the lay-back game.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-10-06, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Wacko, you're right..."
The loss was not Michael's fault. Lee should have gotten the ax. But his desperate play for Trump's mercy worked.

Is it me, or is this show getting more boring each minute?

--Singer

05-10-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Wacko, you're right..."
Singer, You really think Trump should've fired Lee instead of Michael? In the end who would you rather have as a VP for your organization Lee or Michael? I don't think it is even close...Lee by a mile. By firing Lee instead of Michael Trump is saying that he rewards people who skate by without doing anything that can cause a team to lose. Michael does what he is supposed to, but never took any risks and therefore never was the cause for his teams losing.

I realize Trump is inconsistent at times. I remember last seasons blood bath when Trump fired 4 people for putting on an event that did not sell. But I think Trump did the right thing this time where as last time he made a rash decision.....and fired some quality people....four people was excessive and probably a ratings ploy, but it was early in the game and Trump probably felt he could afford letting all those people go. I think Trump has it in his mind although some of his comments don't back it up that Lee is one of the top candidates in his mind....so he saved Lee. Trump probably never thought for a minute about hiring Michael...probably because Michael has shown him nothing....other than stating a nice case and showing loyalty to save Charmaine which in the end that did not work either.

As far as this show getting more boring by the minute. Maybe, but I still enjoy watching the show and if it goes off the air it will still be missed. We all have the choice, watch the show or not.

05-10-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wacko, you're right..."
I see what you're getting at, but this is why I made my point.

Trump has been really hard on losing project managers, and it is entirely arguable that the marketing scheme that Lee devised was fatally flawed. Based on that, a case could be made for getting rid of him. If Michael had argued this position more forcefully, he may have survived. I would not have criticized Trump if he had made such a decision.

That being said, the footage does not show me that Michael is a stellar player. I wonder if he contributed more than the editors let us see? I also wonder why (from an off-camera perspective) people like Roxanne are so derisive in their comments about Michael. I think that he definitely has done something (or even nothing) to make the other players happy about his having switched teams.

So I am not suggesting that Michael was great. I am suggesting that based on other decisions, it would be consistent for Trump to fire the project manager.

But we all agree that Trump has been inconsistent on the "losing project manager gets fired" front.

All-in-all, Michael's ouster was not earth-shattering in either direction for me.

Oh and BTW, I would not want Lee or Michael heading my corporation. Lee is too snakey and Michael is too meh...The people working for me are far more focused, driven, and creative.

--Singer

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Wacko, you're right..."
>The loss was not Michael's fault.
> Lee should have gotten
>the ax. But his
>desperate play for Trump's mercy
>worked.
>
>Is it me, or is this
>show getting more boring each
>minute?
>

No, it's not just you Singer, this show sucks. Lee should have been fired, especially after his pathetic plea.
What the heck is Donald looking for in his "Apprentice" this year, anyway? I think the women are the stronger candidates among who's left. Maybe I will watch it to the end if I can stay awake!

05-10-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Wacko, you're right..."
*wipes even more coffee off of computer monitor*

That's funny. I hope that the women do better this year. They seem pretty bright. The last two guys do not impress me very much.

I still think that Tarek had more to offer than Trump gave him credit for, though. I didn't like the way that Trumped slagged him off when he fired him. At least Tarek took risks and stuck his neck out on tasks. Tarek was impossible to manage, and that contributed to his undoing. So he should have been fired, but Trump didn't need to speak so poorly of his background when he did so.

Somehow, Mark Burnett does not get it. He goes from the extreme of lousy negative editing to completely boring editing. The former approach is offensive to entire groups of people in this country. The latter approach puts everyone to sleep.

There is a middle ground in creating story arcs that are interesting, intelligent, and inoffensive. The Burnett model says (according to him) that viewers revel in watching people in their misery on "reality" t.v. shows. The sensible models says that viewers revel in watching people being challenged and overcoming obstacles in this type of programming. There is no reason to dehumanize people and manipulate scripts to get good ratings.

People have caught on to the script manipulation. This is probably why the show's ratings have been dropping.

--Singer

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-10-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Wacko, you're right..."
Well said!

Yes It's Vintage Tribephyl!

TAlking about script manipulation, I wonder when the Bachelor will die a nice quiet death.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Wacko, you're right..."
Could it be that America's love affair with the (yawn) reality show is finally coming to an end?

capcomguy 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 05:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail capcomguy Click to send private message to capcomguy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Carolyn didn't say he looked "pathetic." She said his statement sounded "desperate." Which it did. That was her exact word.

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 07:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
Michael has been lost since the competition began. I will be glad to see the back of Shawn, or whoever is the one with the most annoying British accent I've ever heard.

05-10-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
16. "After further Consideration..."
I've changed my mind about Michael. He probably really did do a bad job on that cheerleader situation. What bothers me is that Michael, according to the footage shown, did not even try to point out that the cheerleader coach was bound by the contract or agreement. He just started negotiating down.

Now, if he tried to point out the exclusive agreement was made,and they were bound legally and morally to enforce it, and the cheerleader squad leader said that she did not care about the contract, she was sending half the squad to Allie, perhaps THEN Michael could have started negotiating the number down. After all, if the woman decided to ignore the agreement, there was little Michael could do directly.

But Michael did not even try to enforce the agreement as it was, and never claimed he did in the boardroom. That was a poor job on his part.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: After further Consideration..."
MY GOD, let's stop talking about the Michael-cheerleader-fiasco bit. In the end, Gold Rush got all the cheerleaders, and THEY STILL LOST. Michael might have shown himself to be a push-over, but he certainly didn't lose the task. No one has mentioned the fact that Lee set the PRICE. Wasn't Leslie fired over price, where Carolyn and George and Trump couldn't rail enough about how horrible the price was and how that CLEARLY cost them the task? Well, Lee is out there selling food items for $2 a piece! He tried to rationalize his decision by saying he KNOWS college kids and they don't carry a lot of cash. Well, first of all, these are RUTGERS college kids, and secondly, Lee apparently doesn't know anything about sporting events. When you go to a sporting event, you can't expect to spend less than $4 for ANYTHING. By God, a BEER costs $4, let alone buying food. Selling all the food for $5 was the right price. Plus, the eating contest was stupid, not for the reasons Trump gave, but because it was unnecessary and just another thing to distract people from buying the food. You have the cheerleaders, you have the money grab, and you have good food. That is all you need.
Now, I'm glad Michael was fired because he was clearly the weakest person left, as far as I was concerned. I do find it funny that people accuse Michael of skating by when Lee wasn't even THERE for two tasks. hahahaha... But still, I do think Lee is the stronger candidate, and I'm glad Michael is gone. Really, the woman have proven nothing to me other than that they are good saleswomen. It seems like EVERY task is selling something! The men's idea was better. Their tailgate party attracted a lot more attention and appeared to be a great time for everyone. They beat the women to the punch at every turn. But the women just got out and, once again, SOLD more. (And they also had the right price!)
Personally, I am not really impressed with the women. They showed a lot of weakness in that episode. Allie is a strong seller, who otherwise has made MULTIPLE errors as PM. Roxanne is good at making an argument, and Tammy just looks good and is a good soldier. I think the women will lose if the task is creative at all, and I predict that Lee and Sean will win next task.

05-11-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
19. "RE: After further Consideration..."
All good points Iltarion, I agree with every single comment. In the end although Lee lost the task he has more potential than Michael. Sure he made some mistakes....young people especially will do that....but he is more coachable than Michael was.

The price was wrong that is for sure. The Outback Steak House has hour waits for much higher prices. $2????? You can't even by popcorn for under $3 at the movies. The girls charged only $5 and that was a cheap price also.

Also, agree the girls seem to know only one thing...how to sell.

Mish 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-11-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mish Click to send private message to Mish Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: After further Consideration..."
Iltarion - all the points you made, I agree with totally.

There's another word besides moxie, it's "chutzpah" and Lee has it.

Keyser 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Keyser Click to send private message to Keyser Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Did Michael Really Handle That Cheerleader Negotian So Badly?"
In my opinion, this week was unique in that Lee was both responsible for the team's loss and yet did more to demonstrate why he should win than any of the other contestants in any other week. It was a tale of 2 days.

The day before the game, Lee ran circles around the other team. He got the cheerleaders first and got them exclusively. He had flyers ready to go for the pep rally while the other team was split up uselessly. He was passing out flyers and rallying the fraternities while the other team was riding around in the car. He got a hold of a money machine which was a unique idea.

However, the day of the game, he blew it. He priced the food too low. He had too many activities going on at once, distracting from sales. The eating contest was a bad idea (at least generate income by charging for it). And because of all of the activites going around, he didnt think to nor have the resources to proactively spread out across the parking lot and sell the food. Heck, he could have had the cheerleaders sell the food!

In short, he showed potential by being able to execute big ideas (cheerleaders, money machine, eating contest) and the ability to market. However, he also messed up big time by flubbing the execution the next day. I think you could go either way on him.

05-12-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
22. "Lee Showed Just Enough To Survive"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 11:56 PM (EST)

Iltarion: "MY GOD, let's stop talking about the Michael-cheerleader-fiasco bit. "

Well, that IS the title of the thread, after all. As well as being the stated reason Michael got axed.

Iltarion: "No one has mentioned the fact that Lee set the PRICE. Wasn't Leslie fired over price..."

Right you are. And price lost this for Lee.

But the thing is, Leslie really did not do anything particularly well outside of setting the price wrong. She made a nice choice of promotion, (coolers were nicer than hats), but after that, it was strictly routine. So Leslie got fired for her one mistake-price-because nothing else she did stood out.

While losing handily, ($2700 vs $1700), Lee still did quite a bit right, as Keyser pointed out. He had the tent surrounded by a thousand people. He was better prepared and cruising his way to victory when Allie found a secret-she could deliver the food to the stadium. The task was to throw a tailgate party, and Allie won by turning the task into simple free delivery concession. In a sense, the guys won the task as it was defined-throw a tailgate party. The girls found a little glitch and exploited it for the victory. The girls won, and fairly, but Lee showed quite a bit, which Leslie did not do.

Throw in the fact that Lee has stepped up two out of the past three weeks, and that makes Trump want to find an excuse to keep Lee. Michael supplied that with his cheerleader fiasco.

If Lee had not done quite a bit right in a losing cause, I don't think Trump makes such a big thing out of Michael's cheerleading fiasco. But Lee made Trump want to give him another chance, and Michael's blunder gave him the right excuse.

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Lee Showed Just Enough To Survive"
No, I agree that the women didn't really win based of the IDEA of the event, which was have a tailgate party that would attract buyers. They won simply by finding another way to sell. Keep in mind that they NEEDED to find another way to sell because their tailgate party was so inferior to the men's. The women deserve credit for finding a way to win and working their butts off to sell. But they made a lot of mistakes, and I think if faced with a non-selling task, they will likely lose.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •