The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A Newbie Question about Lee"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ellisonx 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellisonx Click to send private message to Ellisonx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A Newbie Question about Lee"
Hi,

I'm new to this forum and have a question about Lee. You've probably talked this to death earlier but I hope someone can clear it up for me....why is Lee on the Apprentice a 2nd time? He was on a previous year and was eliminated. What happened that he gets another opportunity? Again, sorry if this has been hashed out previously and Thanks!

Ellisonx

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A Newbie Question about Lee lindan 05-13-06 1
 RE: A Newbie Question about Lee ARnutz 05-13-06 2
   RE: A Newbie Question about Lee Estee 05-13-06 3
       RE: A Newbie Question about Lee ARnutz 05-13-06 4
           RE: A Newbie Question about Lee Ellisonx 05-13-06 5
               Any Truth To Second Timers? tinkerer 05-14-06 6
                   RE: Any Truth To Second Timers? Estee 05-14-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-13-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A Newbie Question about Lee"
LAST EDITED ON 05-13-06 AT 04:09 PM (EST)

Hi Ellisonx,

Welcome to the forum.

Lee has never been on the Apprentice before. You probably have confused him with Andy (the young Harvard Grad from season 2).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-13-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A Newbie Question about Lee"
Welcome! lindan is right. Lee looks a lot like the former Apprentice 2 candidate Andy. I found some pictures to compare: on the left is Andy and on the right is Lee.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A Newbie Question about Lee"
And I think Donald's pulled out the 'politician' label for both.

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

05-13-06, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A Newbie Question about Lee"
Did he? Hmmm... my old brain can't remember a detail like that from way back to A2.

Ellisonx 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-13-06, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ellisonx Click to send private message to Ellisonx Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A Newbie Question about Lee"
Wow, you're right, I was confusing Lee with Andy. They are very similar in their looks and mannerisms. Thanks very much for clearing this up for me, I appreciate it

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-14-06, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Any Truth To Second Timers?"
However, I have heard some talk about people being allowed on a second time. Is there any truth to this? I just started on the show a year ago, so I can't say one way or the other.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 05:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Any Truth To Second Timers?"
Four of the fired were brought back in the middle of Season 2 to work on one task (house renovation) with the active contestants, but were dismissed again immediately after the results were announced.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •