The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bill Rancic is slowly"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

schnapps622 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-06, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail schnapps622 Click to send private message to schnapps622 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bill Rancic is slowly"
becoming one of the most irritating people on TV. Thank God he is not on every episode. Anyone else sick of his smirks and inflated ego. Give me George any day of the week!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bill Rancic is slowly singer 04-11-06 1
   RE: Bill Rancic is slowly Big Al 04-11-06 2
       RE: Bill Rancic is slowly tralala 04-22-06 6
 RE: Bill Rancic is slowly buckeyegirl 04-11-06 3
   RE: Bill Rancic is slowly jackandjill 04-11-06 4
   RE: Bill Rancic is slowly samboohoo 04-29-06 9
 RE: Bill Rancic is slowly Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-11-06 5
   RE: Bill Rancic is slowly tinkerer 04-23-06 7
       RE: Bill Rancic is slowly vegasbabee 04-29-06 8
           RE: Bill Rancic is slowly toddE 05-03-06 10
               Working for Trump tinkerer 05-03-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-11-06, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
Agree totally. I cannot see that using a lot of tooth whitener makes one a good apprentice. I can see that Bill is becoming more of a television talking head than a serious businessman. At least that is how he appears.

And playing for the cameras by putting team members on the spot and asking whether their project managers are any good before the task is completed makes Boyfriend Bill seem even more vapid than he did to me at first. The more camera time he gets, the less impressed I am.

Please give us George--forever!

Bill belongs in a closet office with Robot Kelly. I'm sure they'll both enjoy listening to smarmy Bill talk about himself.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Big Al 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Big%20Al Click to send private message to Big%20Al Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
He needs to understand the difference between being an observer and someone who actually meddles in the task which affects the behavior of the actual participants.

tralala 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-22-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tralala Click to send private message to tralala Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
I agree. I was appalled when Bill asked Michael's team - in the middle of the tast - how Michael was doing as PM in that patronizing talk show host tone of voice.

Bye bye, Bill.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
I was just thinking how much more I'm liking Bill...of couse I am a woman, and he is the best eye candy on the show!! He could smirk all night at me and I wouldn't mind...

Handcrafted by RollDdice!

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-06, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
I appreciate Bill's tough questions. It makes for better TV than watching George eat a pizandwich.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
Right there with you, BEG. I'm just now watching Season 1, and I can totally see why he won.

He's been there. The Donald likes him. The Donald trusts him.

It's Arkie Love

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-11-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
I a normal person's ego is like the size of a balloon, then Bill's is a blimp, its so full of hot air (just like his head).

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings

04-23-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
I think the biggest problem with the show is Trump and how he browbeats people in the boardroom. In previous series, Caroline gave some relief, but apparently not this season.

I was hoping that Bill, as a former contestant, might make the judging process more even handed by providing the viewpoint of someone who had been under the gun. Guess not. He backs up Trump more and more every week, it seems.

vegasbabee 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-29-06, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vegasbabee Click to send private message to vegasbabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
Bill Rancic is the biggest suck-up since Smithers on "The Simpsons"

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-03-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bill Rancic is slowly"
Good one! Bill is a Smithers, and he is ultra-smirky.

But I can't blame him for being more of a TV talking-head personality than actually working for Trump. I've always thought The Apprentice is the one reality show I would LOVE to be on, but would NOT honestly want to win, cause working for Trump full-time, permanently.....nah.

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Working for Trump"

Good point there, Todd.

My first Apprentice series was Street vs Book Smarts, and I was really glad Kendra won. But at the moment of triumph, when she approached the podium to shake Trump's hand, it kind of sunk in that her hard-won victory was to work for Trump. Sort of took the joy right out of the moment.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •