The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-02-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"
Welcome to BTA game week 10...please remember that this is a role playing game not a discussion game, and please keep all role playing comments in this thread only.

Synergy-

Alli, Alli, Alli---get over itSean already..he's in lvoe with Tammy....

Roxanne-You're impressing me more and more every week...

Tammy-good job as PM!!

Sean-looks like you choose the wrong side to be on last week...and what's this talk about babies???

Gold Rush

Tarek and Charmaine--don't let the door hit you on the way out...Taxi Driver, was that ride as horrible as it seemed like it was??

--Carolyn

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BTA game week 10: Why can't we... Sahara 05-03-06 1
   RE: BTA game week 10: Why can't we... buckeyegirl 05-04-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-03-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-06 AT 07:47 PM (EST)

Well, I have lost my love Allikins, and Roxanne has really cooled off. How was a bloke to know that that they hated Andrea more than they loved me? I thought they were so turned on by my accent they would forgive anything. And why in the world would Allie think that I would be playing a game and having no strategy? Maybe there is a bit less in that pretty blonde head than I thought...

But it matters not, because I have now found true love. This last week, when I finally discovered that Tammy was a part of our team (it's hard to see everyone when being fawned over by two cuties), I realized that perhaps Tammy was really the one for me. She accepts me even if I don't play along with their gang-up games. No more playing around for this chap...I have now learned my lesson about senseless flirting. I plan to propose to her at the finale, because I am certain she feels the same way about me. And I can't wait to have babies! It will be such fun to teach them how to speak with my gorgeous accent....

I am trying to remember. Did we do a task this week?

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

Where is everybody? I'm getting kind of tired of talking to myself. *sigh*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BTA game week 10: Why can't we all have a little bit of love?"
Maybe there is a bit less in that pretty blonde head than I thought...That's the understandment of the year! I don't know where everyone else is, who knows....
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •