The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTA Game: Weeks 7 and 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-11-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTA Game: Weeks 7 and 8"
Sorry I'm so late in starting this thread today!! Welcome to weeks 7 and 8 of the Be The Apprentice Game! Please remember that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread...please keep all role playing dialogue in this thread only!!

Synergy- Michael, boy did you get lucky with your win...listening to you make a decision was as hard as watching Brent dance in a bathrobe!!

Andrea-Do you ever shut up?

Ali, Roxanne and Sean-quite a little romance you three have going on...laughing at michael on the phone was deserved, but just a little junior-highish...

Gold Rush

Lenny, Lenny, Lens...going to get the instruments with Lee and leaving the others to do your work wasn't the smart move ever.

Charmaine- Are you ever positive?

Lee-Not the brighest thing ever to get Charmaine on your bad side, I know she deserved it, but you have to be a little diplomatic in the board room....

Tarek-For once you were shown in a positive light!!

Ok...I didn't see week 8, but bash away!!

--Carolyn

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BTA Game: Weeks 7 and 8 Scuba Steve 04-12-06 1
 Stoopeed Americans, The Finale CattyChat 04-12-06 2
   RE: Stoopeed Americans, The Finale jackandjill 04-12-06 3
   RE: Stoopeed Americans, The Finale buckeyegirl 04-14-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

04-12-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BTA Game: Weeks 7 and 8"
Na na na na
Na na na na
Hey Lenny
Goodbye!

Oh, and Leslie too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-12-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Stoopeed Americans, The Finale"
You know, I says who cares abouts judgeees, what do they's know? I don't need asks thems questions, because we knows the keeds enjoys the eenstrooments, it's all abouts the museeque. Stoopeed American judges knows nothings. Did they's not sees the keeds faces? They's all smile at the eenstrooments and plays thems.

Lenny was to makes the keeds happy, not judgees. And who asked you, Beele? You another stoopeeds mans. What's your poseetion with Meester Trumps, Beele, stool peedjuns? You's needs to shut up.

Carolyns, you surprise me with your stoopeedities. What lots of monies for instruments -- $99? That's not lots of monies. You makes stoopeed come out of your mouths, Carolyns. No differeences if TeeVees or video games breaks than instruments. Everything can breaks, why you think there's stores to buy again and again?

We lost this tasks because (A) the judgees are stoopeed; (B's) Ace the hardwares is small pathetic stores; and (C's) Charmaines is whiney, blah-blah-blah womans that does no works, but complains all time. She is negateeve and she no good.

I never want to see 10,000 ugly faces of Charmaines ever again. I will paint you's red, Charmaines and then you will see how good red is. You's a stoopeed beaches and I see you fired soon.

Tareks, you's and yours Mensas can stab each others in the backs. No one like you, Tareks. No one will toasts to you when you's is fired. Everyone loves Lenny and now you will have none of my great cookings.

Meester Trumps, you a beeg buffoon. I know you's won't hire a Russian for yours companies. You let Tarek be stoopeed all the times before and not fire heem, but I makes one mistake of not talking enough to stoopeed ugly judgees and you fires the Russian. Somedays you will understands the mistakes you made, none works the harder and is loyalty more than Russians. We is better friends than enemies, Meester Trumps . . . now I am your enemies.

Lee, you's a very good keed. I thinks you will win the apprentices. You watch out for the beaches Charmaines and watch out for Tareks knifes and you will be fine. I will be rooting for you, Lee. You's a very good keed and I appreciates you trying to helps me with the words.

Well, now I weel see my friends the cabs drivers. He's a good mans and will drives me fast away from here.

Without Lenny, you will have poor ratings, Trumps!

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-12-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stoopeed Americans, The Finale"
I'm so sorry you got terminated from the show. Here, have a shot or four of Stolichnaya with me. Later we will go to the baths and think of 10,000 beautiful Russian women who will do what Andrea has never done.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stoopeed Americans, The Finale"
Lens, I mean Lenny, I stand by my quote: One of the easiest firings ever made! And those non profits are lucky if they get $99 in donations in two months....once that poor piano broke it would never get replaced.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •