The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kris2pe 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-29-06, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kris2pe Click to send private message to kris2pe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-06 AT 01:18 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-29-06 AT 01:12 AM (EST)

I think if you look closely these is like small version of Book Smarts vs Street Smarts. The most opposite set of ppl in 1 team!

Tarek is a Mensa member, big whoop I mean its not even a surprise that he's not doing well in this type of competition, even in my personal experience the smart once don't really excell in the field of business that well! I mean everytime someone listen to his "smart" ideas they usually fail! The only time that I notice him using his Mensa talent is when he goes into the board room, extremely manipulative! BTW do you guys notice that he kinda looks like Orlando Bloom just the little bit! I mean the hair & the facial features, have you seen the last episode where Carolyn gave a longing stare @ him like she was horny or something!
Here proof I swear uncanny resemblance!
Tarek: Tarek
Orlando: Orlando

Lenny is a guy born in Russia, started out as Janitor, then became a restaurant owner! I think what set him apart is that he is very practical, no fuss & no bull kinda person. The weird thing is that everyone who has tried to follow his advice ie Summer who could survive if she follow it fully, Lee who was slightly pissed w/ him @ first but then realize the virtue of his practicality & Charmaine but he wasn't really direct w/ it but once he said he liked she follow through! Except 4 the recent episode where he had the good idea but wasn't presented well! People may not notice it but he's really very strategic w/ his actions making alliances w/ Lee & other candidates. Must b bcoz of his military background which again doesn't stand out, he doesn't brag or say it to ppl. But you can see it! The most weird aspect of this person is that he's Russian but he walks, talks & acts like an Italian! I swear you could have mistaken him as mobster!

I personally think that Tarek should b fire! Not bcoz he sucks but he is nothing but a traitor! He makes alliances when the team is about to face the boardroom not on challenges. Remember the first episode where he sided w/ Lee. Then brings Lee in the board room? Then he allies w/ Dan and then warn him that he doesn't have any friends in the team! He even made Charmaine cry by saying DT wanted to fire Charmaine for hiring terrible models & comediane! MENSA certainly shouldn't b proud of having someone nasty like this dude!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... LisaPles 03-29-06 1
   RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... Wacko Jacko 03-29-06 2
       RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... kris2pe 03-30-06 3
           RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... Wacko Jacko 03-30-06 4
       RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... prosecutor 03-30-06 5
 RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... Kelly_Smith 03-30-06 6
   RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... tinkerer 03-31-06 7
       RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think... Wacko Jacko 04-11-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-29-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
It's hard to say because it seemed like Donald was on both of their azzes! The Donald is obviously not impressed with either of them (neither am I for that matter), so I think it's just a matter of time before they both are FIRED!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-29-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-06 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

Good question. Editing points to Tarek. Not only has the guy been bashed every week, but he has been BASHED BAD. I get a feeling that he can not go out like this. He will redeem himself at some point and then be eliminated after that. Then again Tarek has gotten so much face time...like Brent did...it would seem to lead us to believe his time is coming. BUT....I will say Lenny goes first. Just a gut feeling.

I don't see Tarek as nasty at all. I think he is likable. He is getting creamed by Trump every week and is just trying to get threw the game. I actually feel he is being unfairly edited. It is like he is being used by Trump to show that people from MENSTA maybe be book smart but not business smart...like Trump has him on the show to prove a point. I mean he was hand selected to be the first project manager....by Trump himself.

kris2pe 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kris2pe Click to send private message to kris2pe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 08:17 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

Not the way he was potrayed on TV? He was absolute A!SS!! Sneaky snikering snake! Everytime that his A S S is in the line he makes alliances & threaten the once he allies w/ can you just imagine that!
Talk about trust issues!!!
Hmm maybe he will potrayed into like a Omarosa kinda person on the show! But yeah will wait & see on the next episode!

03-30-06, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
COME ON! You are way over reacting. He is no Omarosa and can never be compared to Omarosa. I like the guy and think he has done nothing out of line.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-30-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
>>He is getting creamed by Trump
>every week and is just
>trying to get threw the
>game. I actually feel
>he is being unfairly edited.
> It is like he
>is being used by Trump
>to show that people from
>MENSTA maybe be book smart
>but not business smart...like Trump
>has him on the show
>to prove a point.
>I mean he was hand
>selected to be the first
>project manager....by Trump himself.

Ya to what you said. Trumps ego makes him
do things like this every season. He did the
same thing to Kwame. He always talked about
Harvard this Harvard that in a sarcastic way to
Kwame and just like you said wacko, to show he may be
book smart but show us your bus.smarts.
Trump has issues big time. I don't waste my
hour watching anymore but ya I read here
because I read other forums too and I plan to
watch the finale when that airs.

Kelly_Smith 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-30-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kelly_Smith Click to send private message to Kelly_Smith Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
I HOPE Tarek is the first to go out of the two. As rough-edged as Lenny is, he is very practical and sharp. Half of the time I think Tarek just sits there and looks pretty. He was stupid to so quickly jump on Lenny with the commercial. Who has commercials with no voice??? It's called an AD!!

And about Lenny being Russian but acting like an Italian mafioso. Ha! You are absolutely right. Being Russian myself, I can tell you that Russian mobsters and Italian mobsters are like brothers from a different mother. Ain't much of a difference if you ask me.

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-06, 01:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
LAST EDITED ON 03-31-06 AT 01:14 AM (EST)

Trump places too much emphasis on Lenny's idea losing the task. It wasn't the idea, it was the clumsy execution. The castaway idea can be done clearly and humorously, and in fact is merely a variation of the Shangri-La myth. The team mucked up a good idea.

I'm becoming a Lenny fan. Guy's got guts. I don't agree with everything he says-I didn't like him running down those Jewish team members for observing the religious holidays. I don't care if he is Jewish himself and was in the Israeli army-in America you respect other people's religious beliefs.

Despite all this, Lenny is forthright and honest and tells it like he sees it. He doesn't play dishonest games-he might be abrasive, but he's putting 100% into winning every task, and only if he loses does he shift into survival mode. Other contestants are looking to cover their butts in case they lose, Lenny puts everything into winning and worries about defending himself later in case it doesn't work out. That is the way the game is supposed to be played.

04-11-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Tarek vs Lenny who do you think will b fired soon?"
Did I nail this one or what? See Tarek is making a comeback. Just when you think he is out of the woods he will get axed. But the editing made it appear to me that Tarek could not be fired after all the negativity around him...he will go out with somewhat of a favorable exit.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •