The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How Many Times..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-04-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How Many Times..."
(aka: Finally! A thread that's not about Bryce or Lee!)

How many times is Charmaine going to skate by and not get brought back into the boardroom??? This is the second time Trump thought she should have been brought back in!

Why is she getting over? Is it because she cries all the time? ...and people don't want to see her get upset in there and start crying? Is it because she's cute?

It is certainly not because she's all that, IMO! Those lyrics last night sucked! ...and, may I remind you, on the Chevy tahoe task, she was the one who hired the lousy, vulgar comedienne!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How Many Times... Keepsitreal 04-04-06 1
   RE: How Many Times... miss_ganda 04-06-06 5
 RE: How Many Times... artcgal 04-04-06 2
 RE: How Many Times... Sidecar 04-04-06 3
 RE: How Many Times... adricharlie 04-04-06 4
   RE: How Many Times... JoshInSGV 04-07-06 6
       RE: How Many Times... miss_ganda 04-08-06 7
 RE: How Many Times... halfpintlemon 04-08-06 8
   Remember McDonald's Jingle tinkerer 04-09-06 9
       RE: Remember McDonald's Jingle Wacko Jacko 04-10-06 10
       What you said... singer 04-10-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Keepsitreal 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Keepsitreal Click to send private message to Keepsitreal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How Many Times..."
With how easily she cries for the camera... and they never miss an opportunity to show it... she won't come to the boardroom until she can have a complete and total breakdown.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-06-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: How Many Times..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 10:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-06-06 AT 10:46 PM (EST)

She ain't gonna be in the finals, that's for sure. But I'd give her a prize just for being the nicest looking Asian gal to apply for the job.

Her J-Lo-esque looks and charming character is a refreshing change. Considering the degree of embarrasment inflicted by Ivana Mah upon her Asian roots, Charmaine sure is doing damage control and doing a pretty good job of it, I might add.

Oh BTW, if you were in the team and were losing Bryce over Monotonous Lenny and Hiding-under-the-Religious mantel aka Useless Lee, wouldn't you cry too ?

artcgal 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-04-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail artcgal Click to send private message to artcgal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How Many Times..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-06 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

She definitely should have gone to the boardroom for that "comedienne"...but, last night I'm not too sure. She isn't a jingle writer...she is a businesswoman. The entire team heard the lyrics, and they all had a chance to change them or add to them. In the long run...they were approved by the PM. I think the person who should have been fired was fired.

Edited to add: I think that Tarek and Lenny were the two that should have gone in. The right music could make any lyrics sound good.

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-04-06, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: How Many Times..."
I think a few more times!
She is cute and has that cute accente. There arent many good looking women left, so might as well keep her around for rating puposes. Then we will have the dramatic firing, with tears galore!

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-04-06, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: How Many Times..."
I don't think she should of been taken to the boardroom last night. Maybe for past tasks but not this one. She wasn't the only one that wrote the lyrics and their lyrics were not that much worse than the other teams lyrics anyways.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: How Many Times..."
I dont think Charmaine deserved to be pulled into the boardroom this week. Charmaine wasn't the only person responsible for the lyrics. Leslie helped out with the lyrics as well. This is not to say that Leslie deserved to be in the boardroom. In fact, I think the Donald's reasoning is ridiculous. Like someone else already mentioned, Charmaine and Leslie are not jingle writers. They are business women. Why should they be penalized for putting some effort when no one else in the team had anything better to offer?? They had no prior experience for this task and they tried their best. That's more commendable than pleading ignorance like Lenny did.

miss_ganda 457 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-06, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail miss_ganda Click to send private message to miss_ganda Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: How Many Times..."
Touche JoshInSGV !

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-08-06, 00:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: How Many Times..."
I don't think Charmaine is as bad as you think she is.

After all, she won her task as PM and those lyrics weren't that bad...

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-09-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Remember McDonald's Jingle"
LAST EDITED ON 04-09-06 AT 08:50 PM (EST)

I was watching the NCAA Finals, so I didn't see the episode. But I'll just add a couple of comments from general experience and the other episodes I saw.

From the synopsis I read on this board, Charmaine seemed to be in trouble for choosing to recite the Arby's menu as the lyrics for the jingle, like that was supposed to be an incredibly stupid idea.

Well, a very similar idea was done before, by another fast food chain and it was a rousing success. Remember McDonald's jingle back then, "Two all beef patties special sauce lettuce cheese pickles onions on a sesame seed bun."?

I was working night shift at this factory when that advertising campaign came out, and we had a few teenagers working there. The radio station kept playing the commercial with that jingle, then the teenagers starting reciting it back to each other over and over when the radio wasn't even playing. That's why I remember the lyrics aftr all these years.

By the way, the only radio station we could get reception for in the factory was this Top Twenty AM station, and they literally played nothing but the Top Twenty songs. Over and over. Try listening to that for eight hours, night after night. Minnie Ripperton's "Loving You" was popular at the time, and to this day I break out in shivers when I think of how many times I had to listen to the part where she goes up and down the scale, "Ooo-ooooh-ooooh, Aaaaaah aaaaaah aaaaaaah aaaaah." Anybody who remembers the song knows what I mean.

At any rate, Trump is always ripping people for not using tried and true methods to accomplish something. Here, apparently, Charmaine did exactly that-she copied a method that was greatly successful before, though I don't know if she had a chance to hear that McDonald's jingle. At any rate, there was nothing stupid about the concept-menus, ingredients, it's pretty much the same. It worked for McDonald's, so it wasn't a stupid idea.

I don't think Charmaine belonged in the boardroom this past time. Other times maybe, but not this time.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-10-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Remember McDonald's Jingle"
I am with halfpintlemon. Charmaine is not that bad. She did really well as a project manager. She put out a very nice effort with writing lyrics to the jingle.....she aint no Jingle Writer she is a business woman.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-10-06, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "What you said..."
Tinkerer.

ITA.

I still wish she'd stop crying.

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •