The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-04-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-06 AT 05:04 PM (EST)

Carolyn asked me to start the comments for the week, so I'm happy to help her out.

First I want to say to Gold Rush, did you learn nothing from last season??????? You should never be late to the meetings with the execs. That is most certainly the kiss of death! And Bryce, you are the PM, how did you not know exactly what time the meeting was to start?

As for Synergy, we were just awesome. Sean, sigh, was such a great leader. But we just worked so well together, I came up with the starter line, and everybody else just jumped in, and we just kicked some major Gold Rush behind! Yeah, baby! Didn't you just love seeing The Donald attempt to dance to our jingle. And who really believes that Donald actually likes Arby's better than truffles? I wonder if he has ever even set foot in an Arby's before.

And by the way, Lenny, a jingle is a catchy little song to go along with a commercial. If you really want to work with Trump, you really need to get the lingo down.

The reward was the best. I got to sit next to Sean, and he held my hand! Allie, just keep away, girl! Sean is mine, and don't you forget it! I hate to tell you, but he seemed much more interested in the food, than when you tried to kiss him on the cheek.

Can't wait until next week's challenge.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Apprentice -- Week 6 jackandjill 04-05-06 1
   RE: Be The Apprentice -- Week 6 greeneyes 04-05-06 2
 I'm hungry! Sahara 04-07-06 3
 I am so sexy... Sahara 04-07-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"
Aren't you the little suck-up? Why would Carolyn ask you to start the comment for this week and not a fired contestant.

You should be fired!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-05-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Apprentice -- Week 6"
She just really likes me I guess. I'm positive now that I'll be the next Apprentice, I mean after all, who can match me?

Roxanne

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm hungry!"
Hey, Bryce, did you bring any FOOD? We are all so hungry. Brent used up our entire food allowance the first week. He really should be in a lodge all his own. Please, please, please, Mr. Trump, have pity on those of us who have to live with this swine!!!!

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-07-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "I am so sexy..."
Please, rub just a spot lower and to the right, dear Roxanne. *giggle* Oh, Allie, my sweet, you know it tickles when you nibble on my ear. Ah, I so love my team...we work together so bloody well!

Are you all just in awe of my powers this week? We bloody rocked with that jingle. And I know what a jingle is, even though I am not a native of this country. My chocolate and vanilla loves were such sweetness to my senses, and under the spell of my manly British charms we totally outclassed Gold Rush.

And now I have Carolyn wrapped around my little finger. I so wish she could have enjoyed the scrumptious adoration of me reward with us. I really captivated everyone with my American accent, didn't I? And my two lovely ladies were more delicious than the most expensive meal.

I make America a better place, just ask any woman!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •