The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Loyalty and Boardroom Inconsistencies"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-11-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Loyalty and Boardroom Inconsistencies"
1. It makes sense for Rebecca to defend Toral in the boardroom, simply because of her sense of loyalty.
2. It makes no sense for Bryce to defend in the boardroom the people who actually worked on his failed task, simply because of his sense of loyalty.
3. It makes sense for Lee to defend Lenny in the boardroom, in spite of his arguably weak performance as a project manager, simply because of Lee's sense of loyalty.

If loyalty is a good thing, then none of them should have been fired. If loyalty is a bad thing, then all three of them should have been fired.

What is The Donald doing?

--Singer

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Loyalty and Boardroom Inconsist... Wacko Jacko 04-11-06 1
   RE: Loyalty and Boardroom Inconsist... RonReports 04-11-06 2
       Some would argue... singer 04-11-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-11-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Loyalty and Boardroom Inconsistencies"
Although I agree with you for the most part there are some differences. First Lee was not the project manager. I thought for a second Trump might fire Lee and Lenny because Lenny screwed up and lee thought he was great so with both being on the same page he would fire them. Also I had no clue until last night that Lenny and Lee were tight. Lenny threw lee under the bus about taking holidays off.

As for Bryce, while I agree Bryce should not of been fired if Trump really valued Loyalty, but maybe Bryce got fired because he just could not convince Trump and Co not to fire him.

Rebecca did do a nice job of convincing Trump not to fire Toral or herself. It also helps that there was another person that screwed up the task and could also be fired. Bryce adn Lenny did not have an easy scapegoat.

Trump is inconsistent...I do agree with that.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

RonReports 218 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-11-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RonReports Click to send private message to RonReports Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Loyalty and Boardroom Inconsistencies"
<< Trump is inconsistent...I do agree with that. >>

An even bigger inconsistency is how some winning teams win valuable rewards while other winning teams get as their reward something not much better than a poke in the eye with a sharp stick. This week the reward was buying tons of toys for one child. This was similar to the week when the winning team got to buy clothing for three men. But another week each of the winners was rewarded with expensive diamonds. Even a meal with Trump would be a good reward. This inconsistency in the quality of the rewards given must be making an impression on members of the winning team who must feel cheated. Their helping out this child was an advertisement for Trump's public image. At the very least, there should have been a personal benefit for each member of the winning team, such as a meal with Trump, in addition to helping a child get more toys.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-11-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Some would argue..."
that charity is its own reward--especially when you are given the chance to show it to a dying child.

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •