The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Synergy Drama Against Michael"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

VirgoAzn 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

04-12-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VirgoAzn Click to send private message to VirgoAzn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Synergy Drama Against Michael"
This is about how the group especially that obnoxious guy Sean hates on Michael.

And I just watched the episode where Synergy won while Michael was the manager where they made that place for kids.

First of all Micahel did everything right, he got to the point, he had everyone involved, whether he asked for second opinions and delegated work, to the project. Of course he may have repeated himself sometimes or maybe sometimes the questions may have seemed unimportant. But these are the details that contributed to the big picture and to the success.

The main problem is Sean doesn't like Micahael very much and he is persuading the women to hate on him too.

It is too sad to see such a fine person such as Michael to be dancing in the fire with the ungrateful bozos of synergy. I am cringing about this issue.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael iltarion 04-12-06 1
   RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael JoshInSGV 04-13-06 2
       RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael Reality_Tv_fan_90 04-15-06 3
       RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael halfpintlemon 04-15-06 4
           RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael Wacko Jacko 04-17-06 5
               In Many Ways, Andrea Has shown The ... tinkerer 04-17-06 6
                   Compare Andrea With Alla tinkerer 04-18-06 7
               RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael halfpintlemon 04-19-06 8
                   Andrea's Reason For Turning On Mich... tinkerer 04-24-06 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-12-06, 11:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael"
I thought the team dress-down of Michael immediately after a win was completely classless. I blame this mostly on Andrea, who appears to think everyone else should be put in their place, beneath her. I doubt the other women would have initiated the beat-down on Michael if it weren't for Andrea. I also HIGHLY doubt Sean would have had anything to do with it at all. So, blaming him seems a little misplaced. He was the only member of the team who wasn't even there.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-13-06, 07:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael"
I agree about Andrea. She is such a control freak and so full of herself. She seems to think that her opinions and ideas are the only ones that have merit. Sean was frustrated about Michael's management style and he had every right to express that frustration during his confessionals. However, it was Andrea who was out of line and tactless by confronting Michael immediatelly after winning the task. Would it hurt her to just wait for a more appropriate time to address the issue on a one-to-one level with Michael. I have no problem with people giving constructive criticism. It's the way that Andrea delivered the feedback that I found extremelly offesive.

Reality_Tv_fan_90 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-15-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to send private message to Reality_Tv_fan_90 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael"
I actually have to say that I agree with Synergy's decision to gang up on Michael, except not in such an aggressive manner. They should've been a little more respectable and acted in a more professional fashion. I thought Michael was a TERRIBLE leader, he really didn't seem to know anything about what he was doing. He spent way to long repeating the same 5 questions over 30 times each. It was absolutely ridiculous and a complete waste of the executive's time (you could tell just by the look on their faces).

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-06, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael"
Her opinions and management style most likely are right, since she's the only PM who's won two tasks.

I think Andrea gets a bad edit.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-17-06, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael"
Bad edit??? She is obnoxious no matter how they edit her. She is so freakin stiff. To be a good leader one has to be a little more dynmanic than her. She shows me nothing as far as how to leader others in a respectfult manner. I can tell from watching her I would never want to work for her. She won't be around long.

tinkerer 90 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-06, 08:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "In Many Ways, Andrea Has shown The Most"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-06 AT 08:47 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-17-06 AT 08:43 PM (EST)

She's dislikable, but in quite a few ways she seems to be the class of the field so far. She's very organized, and she isn't aftaid to assert her authority.

She's also very lucky.

She won that auto dealer meeting task despite giving the okay to have a skeet shooting event in a public park. Heck, someone even joked about there better not be any other park visitors in the area their skeet shooting, and Andrea laughed. Fortunately for her, the Gold Rush event was run worse.

Buoyed by this "success", Andrea put herself out in the forefront of Tammy's crazy "from father to daughter" Post cereal task, a concept which was doomed from day one, but still was executed far worse than it could have been. She lucked out there when Brent made the wrong approach to Trump in the boardroom and got canned.

Andrea won again on the 711 sandwich task, once more because the opposition largely imploded. And to her credit, she did step up and sort of take charge when Michael seemingly had no concept of time on his task. What she said to Michael later is open to question, but she did step up while the event was happening.

She has some real managerial talent, dammit, but if she keeps putting herself out in front, some of her ideas are going to backfire and she will be exposed to being fired.

04-18-06, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tinkerer Click to send private message to tinkerer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Compare Andrea With Alla"
I thought the team dress-down of Michael immediately after a win was completely classless.

I agree.

Remember the Star Trek task last series, where Clay sort of withdrew from the decision making and Alla took over?

Alla was portrayed pretty much as a she-monster. Witness her bragging about how she was going to massacre Felicia in the final boardroom, when Felicia was trying to maintain a friendship. Yet Alla did not do to Clay what Andrea did to Michael.

In fact, I doubt if the whole issue of Clay's leadership would have come up after they won the task except the team had to take a vote on whether to extend immunity to Clay as a winning Project Manager, and they could not do it. In other words, the issue of Clay's leadership had to be forced-they probably never would have mentioned it after the win otherwise.

I would point out that Alla took over the task more completely than Andrea did as well. In the boardroom, even Bill said that by the end, Clay was getting permission from Alla on the decisions on the task.

On the other hand, all Andrea did was to direct everyone about painting, to get it done. It helped, for Michael's time management skills were poor. But most of the major decisons about what direction the room would take were made earlier under Michael's direction, the various materials and furniture were purchased under Michael's direction. Andrea had little to do with major decisons, she just pushed things along in the painting when they needed to be.

Peraonally, I liked Lenny's room better, but Michael's room won, and he was the one behind the major decisions that won.

It is clear that Michael drove everyone nuts with his lack of attention to time. There was a high frustration level among his team, understandably. But after the task is won, nobody on your team is sent home, and your side gets the reward, was that team meeting bashing Michael necessary?

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

04-19-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Synergy Drama Against Michael"
I don't know, like I said, she won two tasks. It's hard to fire someone who has that kind of record, especially for Donald. All of his winners have had perfect or at least winning records.

04-24-06, 01:12 AM (EST)
9. "Andrea's Reason For Turning On Michael"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-06 AT 01:17 AM (EST)

I think I figured out the reason Andrea did to Michael what she did, outside of the fact that Michael did actually drive the team nuts while winning.

With Michael's win, Synergy was two players up, and had to donate a player to Gold Rush. Normally that would be the weakest player.

At that point, the records were:

Andrea: 2 wins, no losses
Allie: 1 win, no losses
Roxanne: 1 win, no losses
Sean: 1 win, no losses
Tammy: 1 loss, no wins

Clearly Tammy was going to be the one sent over. But with Sean's, Roxanne's and Allie's little arrangement, Tammy was just about Andrea's lone ally on the team. Remember, Andrea plotted with Tammy to get Brent fired in the boardroom.

Michael probably should be somewhat happy with Andrea for taking over parts of the Boys and Girls club task when his leadership was somewhat flagging, but apparently there wasn't any close feeling between the two. Andrea appears to be close with Tammy, however.

So that is why Andrea turned the team against Michael, a WINNING Project Manager, albeit one with some ragged edges. By the time Andrea got done with her little lynch mob, Michael was dying to go over to the other team as fast as he could.

Since Tammy is the only player on Synergy without a victory, she'll probably be Project Manager next. Andrea will no doubt be her right hand person. If Tammy wins, that will be all the more reason for Tammy to be grateful to Andrea. If Tammy loses, she probably won't even take Andrea to the boardroom. However, even if turns on Andrea and does bring her to the boardroom, it will be the 0-2 Tammy trying to get Trump to fire the 2-0 Andrea.

Unless the judges specifically single out the job Andrea did as the reason for the loss, Andrea should win any boardroom battles with Tammy, if it comes to that.

That is why Andrea did what she did to Michael.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •