The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BTA wk 5: Cruise Control"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BTA wk 5: Cruise Control"
Welcome to week 5 of BTA game! Just a reminder that this is a role playing game and not a discussion thread. Please keep all role playing comments in this thread. If you'd like to be a candidate, just send me a PM. Feel free to post from Loser Lodge if your candidates been fired.

Gold Rush-Dan, Dan, Dan...why didn't you listen to Donald's Trumpism?? Listen to your help!! (Why he felt the need to show Kendra as one of his smart employees is beyond me, but that's a discussion for another thread...)

Lenny-Your concept was, well awful and made worse by Tarek's idea...

Lee-I'm not sure why you were brought into the boardroom...

Tarek-How many lives do you have??

Synergy

Rebecca-You escaped by Tarek's lousy idea...

Andrea-You are too bossy for your own good!!

Sean-nothing to add but I love your accent...

--Carolyn

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Damn you, Tareks CattyChat 03-28-06 1
   RE: Damn you, Tareks Scuba Steve 03-29-06 5
 No more Sausage! CattyChat 03-28-06 2
   RE: No more Sausage! jackandjill 03-28-06 3
   RE: No more Sausage! buckeyegirl 03-29-06 6
   RE: No more Sausage! Sahara 04-01-06 9
 RE: BTA wk 5: Cruise Control greeneyes 03-28-06 4
 RE: BTA wk 5: Cruise Control Sahara 04-01-06 7
 RE: BTA wk 5: Cruise Control Sahara 04-01-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Damn you, Tareks"
Tareks, I am seeck of you's not listening to my ideyas. You knows notheeng and you needs to shut ups. Trumps should haves fired you weeks ago. In Russia, you would haves been executed for your stoopeedity. You's make Lenny's want to do terrible things to you, that I haves buried deep insides of me from my lifes in Russia.

I say to you's, no words, no words, too many words. You's confuse stoopeed Americans who watch the TVs. Americans knows nothing what to do with words. You needs voice, you needs moosick. I give's you great ideas and you's ruin it. Trumps should haves fired you, Tareks, if only to safes you from my Russian revenge.

Dan, you's just choatic messess. You's makes our heads spinning with your nonsense. Good riddance, but you should have takes Tareks with you.

Lee's, you are a good leetle boy. I likes you now. You's just listen to Lenny's and we will do okays. Be all politicians you want, I don't cares as long as you's listen to me.

Carolyns, I cannot believes that you's dare critcize me. Do you not see why the castaways was such a great ideas? In Russia, we understands the meaning of the castaway being rescued and having much enjoyments on beeg boat. He drinks, he watches the ladies, he be very happies.

Stoopeed Americans don't understand notheengs. No imaginations. You needs to be explained everytheeng. Just stoopeed.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-29-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Damn you, Tareks"
WHAT? Your stupid idea was the reason we lost this task. You're just lucky that Dan was dumber than you for not bringing you into the boardroom.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-06, 12:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "No more Sausage!"
Hey, Mr. Trump, you are ruining my mojo with the ladies over here. It wasn't so bad when you fired Brent, because all I did was throw a case of bagels and a jug of butter in the closet and he hasn't been out since.

But now, you had to fire Dan? He's going to try to move in on my territory and just as I was getting the ladies right where I wanted them.

Pepi - The Pimp of Sequesterville

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: No more Sausage!"
Pepi,

You and Brent would be a nice couple.

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-29-06, 07:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: No more Sausage!"
Pepi, you have nothing to worry about-Dan is a married man.
Now, go and get your Mojo back from Monica and Joseph...

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-01-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: No more Sausage!"
Excuse me, but Pepi keeps coming after me mumbling about sausage...would you like a Freudian explanation of that?

I am now reduced to going into the closet with Brent...

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-06, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BTA wk 5: Cruise Control"
LAST EDITED ON 03-30-06 AT 10:56 AM (EST)

See, Synergy, I told you that we would be fine, if everyone just listened and respected the group leader. Just remember, you may not like every decision others make, but if you respect them, it will go a long way toward success.

Andrea, I do know how to play in the sand box, do you? I'm sorry that you didn't like that I supported Tammy over you, but get over yourself. I just think she handled our group better. And if you can't take that little bit of criticism, too bad.

Woo and hoo, we won and I actually had some screen time! Watch out Donald, I'm on a roll now. Here comes your next Apprentice!

04-01-06, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BTA wk 5: Cruise Control"
Oh, thank you, Carolyn, I am so happy to bless you with my accent. There is still room here on the bed if you want to snuggle...

04-01-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BTA wk 5: Cruise Control"
I am so sorry that I was so busy fooling with the girls that I forgot to show up for most of the task. I just keep whispering sweet British nothings into their ears, and they swoon...

I am amazed that we won the task without the help of my lovely accent. I really do not understand why they did not use my voice in the advertisement. Just because I stammered a bit last week...give a bloke another chance, why don't you?

I make America a better place.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •