The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-14-06, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-06 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Welcome to week number 3, where our Trumpism of the week was Plan B. Gold Rush, you sure needed it!!

Gold Rush- I can't believe you lost this task! Synergy had the Brent Handicap, and they still won!! Charmaine-what were you thinking with that Comedian?? Tarek-why didn't you call Theresa out about not letting you have astro turf for that pitiful excuse for a golf course???

Roxanne-where you there at all?
Andrea-way to manage Brent!
Brent-what did you do to make the editing gods show you eating? I know you had to do some work...

Mr. Trump-why for the name of all that's good do you keep showing us Brent's Body? The reward was cool and all, but really did we need to see Brent in a wet suit? Couldn't you have had a plan B in case Synergy won this award though?

*Please Remember that this is a role playing game, not a discussion thread, and to sign up for a character please use the sign up thread or PM me. Please keep all role playing comments in this thread only, as it could be confusing to newer posters. Thanks to Angelfood for the conecpt of this game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Our Leader was a Big BOOB! CattyChat 03-14-06 1
   RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! jackandjill 03-14-06 2
       RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! CattyChat 03-14-06 4
           RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! jackandjill 03-14-06 6
   RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! buckeyegirl 03-14-06 3
       RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! CattyChat 03-14-06 5
           RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! buckeyegirl 03-14-06 9
               RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! CattyChat 03-17-06 17
   RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! Scuba Steve 03-15-06 13
       RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! CattyChat 03-17-06 19
           RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! Scuba Steve 03-17-06 22
   RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB! Sahara 03-15-06 14
 RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 greeneyes 03-14-06 7
   RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 buckeyegirl 03-14-06 10
 RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 adricharlie 03-14-06 8
   RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 buckeyegirl 03-14-06 11
   RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 jackandjill 03-15-06 12
 My team failed me. Sahara 03-15-06 15
   RE: My team failed me. buckeyegirl 03-16-06 16
   RE: My team failed me. CattyChat 03-17-06 18
 Thank YOU, Mr. Trump CattyChat 03-17-06 20
 RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 Scuba Steve 03-17-06 21
   Dear Shark buckeyegirl 03-18-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-14-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
I am sick of you's peoples trying to get the Russian fired. Do you not see that I am smarter, louder & funnier than all you's peoples? You takes me to board room, I will gets you's all fired!

Teresa, you eediot! You should have brain jobs, not boob jobs. If you had brain half size of one of you boobs, you might be okay. No, you's just be stoopeed. I works hard and does everythings and you bring me to boards room. I shut you up and haves you fired. Go away & never come back. You and your stoopeed horse.

Bryce, I watch you now. You will fall under Lenny's attacks. Generator, generator -- shut up about generator. Who cares? You do nothing!! You's just a big fools.

Tarek, you are lucky Teresa was biggest boobs this time. Trump is listening to Lenny. Lenny is funnies and he says to Trump all you's should be fired. What are those stoopeed holes in dirt? What is that to be? We had better golf in Russia.

Charmaine, you's just better SHUT UP!! You have no intelligence from your mouths. You have stoopeed, fat, ugly models that do nothings. You have comedians who is not funny, says disgusting things & looks like mans. Charmaine, you's just a stoopeed womans. You need to be fired.

Trumps needs a good strong Russian man to handles his beesness. I am getting you alls fired! I am the apprentices!

A Russian, an Orthodox Jew & a Christian walks into a bar . . .

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-14-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Lenny,

I agrees with you. Theresa has big boobs. I almost hit 14 pedestrians staring at them DDs while driving down Madison Avenue.

03-14-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Hi, Cab Drivers --

I thinks you could use Theresa's boobs for airbags, no? You would be much safer that ways.

I like you, cab drivers. When I wins the apprentices, I will hire you's to works for me. I says no better employee than an immigrants -- we works harder than anybodies. You do okay with me, cab mans.

Where is everyone -- afraid of the scary Russki??

03-14-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Thanks, Mr. Lenny,

I'll take you anywhere you want to go.

Here's a good boobie joke - if Theresa, I mean, big boobed women work for Hooters, where dos 1 legged woman works?

i hop

See ya later, Mr. Lennys

03-14-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-06 AT 07:20 PM (EST)

Lennies...Carolyn is not so sure she finds you as funny as Bill and Donald do...

03-14-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
You not need worry about Carolyn. Lenny has his eyes on her. She is a strong, bee-youtifuls womans. She is prize in Russia. I will haves Carolyn for my owns when I win the apprentices. She laughs on the insides.

You knows you likes the Lenny!

03-14-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Caroloyns is happily married you know....Oh I am a prize everywhere, not just Russia...I am Donald's right hand woman, you know...

03-17-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
I do not thinks you are very happies, Carolyn. I thinks your man fails you. You will see Lenny is best for you's. When I ween apprentices, you will know Lenny is mans for you.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-15-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

Of course, you're funny, Lenny. Why do you think everyone laughs when you start talking?

Mensa Mensa Mensa.

03-17-06, 09:24 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Tarek, I not understand why you's always mention word Mensa. I thinks Mensa mean big idioot. You haves no ideas in you's big heads. You also says many words that means nothing.

In Russia, you wouldn't even be allowed in the lines for toilet papers, you are so stoopeed & nothing.

You better believes I am funnies. I can do everythings better than all you's stoopeed Americans. You all needs to stop trying to get me fired and does your jobs. I will get all you's fired.

03-17-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Mensa means I'm smarter than the rest of you losers combined.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-15-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Our Leader was a Big BOOB!"
Well, just between us, Lenny, I am flattered that you noticed my boobs. I really wanted Mr. Trump to notice them, so I wore that tight sweater. Unfortunately, I think the sweater cut off the circulation to my brain. Please don't tell anyone!

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-14-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
Carloyn:

I swear I was on screen for at least 15 seconds. Don't you remember me trying to talk to Andrea and get her to come out of her room after she saw Brent walk back in the suite?

The shark thing was a pretty cool reward. Thanks Mr. Trump.

03-14-06, 07:24 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
LAST EDITED ON 03-14-06 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

That was you?

You were on so briefly that I completely missed it...

adricharlie 1242 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-14-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
Once again my team wins the task.......of course it is all thanks to my brilliance.....I was so efficient I was able to eat plenty of bagels and still get the job done!!!!

I can hardly wait for the next task........

Believe me when we were swimming with the sharks I was wishing I hadn't ate quite so many bagels!!

03-14-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
You did have that Salad or something to balance out all those bagels...must've been what kept that shark away from you...

03-15-06, 09:45 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
Do I need to get extra shocks for next week's episode?

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-15-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "My team failed me."
I really fail to see why I was fired. Shut up, Tarek, what I have to say is always more important. I am delegating. I am Queen of Gold Rush. How dare you try to have an actual idea when I am the queen. Theme, schmeme, who needs one?

My team was full of evil men. Men stink. Men leave you. You get a boob job for him, and then, zing, he is gone. I hate men.

Oh, excuse me, I didn't mean to get off on my issues with men, which I don't have. I wanted to keep Charmaine because she was obviously so much smarter than Lenny or Tarek. It wasn't HER fault the comedian was an absolute embarrassment, or the models were stupid. If Lenny and Tarek had kept up their ends of the bargain, Charmaine would not have been distracted.

Lenny, you obviously suffer from delusions, common in schizophrenia. You are not God and you are not Mr. Trump's beloved. He is just afraid of you because he had a Russian nanny as a little boy who beat him when he was not obedient. And I do not find you funny, except as an example of poor mental health.

Tarek, I do not know why you could not transform that golf course into a beautiful putting green with no extra materials. You obviously have no talent. I expected you to USE that Mensa I.Q. that you boast of.

Well, if Mr. Trump had taken me up on the offer I made him last week, he wouldn't have been able to get rid of me. Once you have had a session with Theresa, you keep coming for more.

I really thought that if I got Mr. Trump's attention with my big boobs, changing hairstyles, and ceaseless talking, he would want to keep me around. It is his loss.

Well, I said that wouldn't be the last Mr. Trump sees of me. That is very true, because I plan on stalking him. He deserves the same fate as all of the other men who have jilted me....

Analyze THIS, Mr. Trump!

03-16-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: My team failed me."
I hope you are not going to pull a Trish from that season on the Bachelor where she stalked what's his name--luckily Mark Burnett runs a tight ship over at loser lodge and there is no fear of anyone coming out of lockdown over there in Loser Lodge...

03-17-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
18. "RE: My team failed me."
Theresa, you's need to SHUT UP!! All these words from your mouths says notheeng. You are stoopeed and I tells you not to brings me to boards room, I will destroys you. You no listen to Lenny, so you's fired.

Boobs mean nothings to Mr. Trumps. He is surrounded by many boobs alreadies. He can buys all the boobs he want.

Buh-bye, Theresa. Go ride your horse.

03-17-06, 09:33 AM (EST)
20. "Thank YOU, Mr. Trump"
Woohoo!! Sequesterville just got a little brighter with Theresa here. I'm mesmerized by her endowments, if you know what I mean. I'll lay on her couch anytime.

Mr. Trump, could you fire Charmaine next, please? She'll be a great addition for my Sequester Sandwich over here. I'll have two beautiful & dumb women surrounding me . . . which mean I actually might have a chance with them.

Time to turn on the Pepi charm . . .

Pepi -- the Pimp of Sequesterville

03-17-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Plan B: BTA Game week 3 "
I know everyone is upset at me for not eating Brent, but after seeing him eat all those bagels, I lost my appetite.

the shark

03-18-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
23. "Dear Shark"
You were so close to eating Brent! I have a feeling you really let Andrea down by not eating him...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •