The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-21-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-06 AT 04:52 PM (EST)

Doesn't it seem like just yesterday we watched Randal and Rebecca duke it out to Be The Apprentice?? This season, The Apprentice moves to Mondays, right before Medium...(Insert your own dead people joke here) This season we have a whole new crop of DAWS who for some godforsaken reason want to be The Apprentice. Now, what is Be the Apprentice you ask? See below for the rules of the game....

Welcome to "Be the Apprentice" an interactive dialogue and elimination game. This is not a contest, and there are no points. Simply 18 Candidates, and one Apprentice.

Do you wish you could be a Candidate? Do you find yourself yelling at the TV? Do you wish you could speak for some of these DAW's? NOW YOU CAN...

RULES

1. Casting: Sign up for a Candidate to speak for/represent (a sign up post is below). One spot per Candidate. You may not be someone already taken or reserved. I will go by first come basis. I will try to be fair and work it out if there is a problem.

2. Please post at least once a week/episode, at least until your candidate is fired... after that - optional, you may still add comments. If you're gonna be out or you'd like to "osten", just send me a PM. If you miss 2 weeks without notice, I will have to reassign the character.
3. Sign the bottom of EVERY post you write with your Candidates name or picture. 18 People are difficult to keep track of. Ok? I will provide you with a pic, or if you are really a DAW, you could add it as an extension to your existing sigpic.
4. Speak as your Candidate would speak, and speak for them. Share your Candidates inner thoughts about what happened in the episode, and what they think of the other Candidates. Praise, tease or Bash away. Be Funny.
5. Have fun, this is not for SERIOUS bashing. Also, be careful not to post any big spoilers (like who is going). Don't bash other players personally.
6. If your Candidate gets fired, you are technically in the loser lodge. Once your Candidate gets fired, you get the priviledge of writing your own "final remarks", so PLEASE DO. You are encouraged to continue to post/comment, but remember that you are at LL.

7. If your Apprentice wins, you win.... the coveted title of The Apprentice.

8. Anyone not signed up as a character/Candidate, is still invited to make comments about the Candidates or about posts, just please do not speak as a character - just be yourself, or a cameraperson, etc.

Once you've been cast as an Apprentice, please introduce yourself-read the NBC Bio page to learn more about your Candidate. There will be a seperate thread for this starting next week.

--Three people have been cast already:
Carolyn (me) George (CantStandtoLook) and Donald (Angelfood)

The Candidates this year are:

Allie- Columbia, S.C. 30 Medical Sales Manager
Andrea-San Diego, Calif. 31 Sticker Company Owner
Brent-Fort Lauderdale, Florida 30 Attorney
Bryce-Kansas City, Mo. 28 Home Builder
Charamaine-Nashville, Tenn. 27 Real Estate Consultant
Dan- New Jersey 31 Clothing Company Owner
Lee-Brooklyn, N.Y. 22 Business Analyst
Lenny-The former U.S.S.R 37 Trading Company Owner (now lives in NJ)
Leslie-Houma, La. 28 Realtor
Michael-Chicago, IL. 29 Management Consultant
Pepi-Miami, Fla. 25 Attorney
Roxane-Austin, TX 26 Appellate Attorney
Sean-London, England 33 Recruitment Consultant (lives in Miami)
Stacy-New York, N.Y. 38 Criminal Defense Attorney **For some reason this girl looks like Alla to me...)
Summer-Huntington Beach, California 30 Restaurant Owner
Tammy-Edison, N.J. 33 Wealth Manager
Tarek-New Bedford, MA 27 Hi-Tech Manager
Thersea-Barrington, IL 36 Psychotherapist

For an idea of how the game is played, go here

Thanks to AF for the above description of the game...shamelessly stolen from her Survivor BTA game.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... DooWahDitty 02-21-06 1
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... greeneyes 02-22-06 2
   *waves* buckeyegirl 02-22-06 3
       RE: *waves* greeneyes 02-24-06 8
 Pepi & Andrea CattyChat 02-22-06 4
   RE: Pepi & Andrea buckeyegirl 02-22-06 5
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... fairyprincess 02-23-06 6
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... fairyprincess 02-23-06 7
 Pick up your sig here... buckeyegirl 02-25-06 9
   RE: Pick up your sig here... DooWahDitty 02-25-06 10
       RE: Pick up your sig here... CattyChat 02-26-06 11
           RE: Pick up your sig here... deededell 02-26-06 12
           I will spare you guys my Comcast ra... DooWahDitty 02-26-06 16
       RE: Pick up your sig here... DooWahDitty 02-28-06 19
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... Sahara 02-26-06 13
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... CattyChat 02-26-06 14
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... buckeyegirl 02-26-06 17
 OMH, I HAVE to be Lenny CattyChat 02-26-06 15
   RE: OMH, I HAVE to be Lenny buckeyegirl 02-26-06 18
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... jackandjill 02-28-06 20
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... buckeyegirl 03-02-06 26
       RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... jackandjill 03-06-06 32
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... adricharlie 03-01-06 21
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... DooWahDitty 03-01-06 22
       RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... adricharlie 03-01-06 23
           RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... DooWahDitty 03-01-06 24
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... buckeyegirl 03-02-06 25
       RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... deededell 03-02-06 27
           RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... buckeyegirl 03-05-06 28
 Cast Update buckeyegirl 03-05-06 29
   RE: Cast Update adricharlie 03-05-06 30
       RE: Cast Update buckeyegirl 03-06-06 31
           RE: Cast Update adricharlie 03-06-06 33
   RE: Cast Update mrc 03-07-06 34
       RE: Cast Update buckeyegirl 03-14-06 35
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... Sahara 03-15-06 36
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... buckeyegirl 03-16-06 37
 RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... kidflash212 01-21-16 38
   RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Threa... Agman2 02-18-16 39

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

02-21-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Hi Buckeygirl! Glad you're settled and back with us. Thanks for doing this. I may play, and if I do I'll take one of the California girls if they're not taken first. I'm doing a summary almost half-way in, so hopefully I can keep up with everything. Shouldn't be too difficult.

pachyderm powered by syren

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-22-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Hey girl!

Good to see you posting again. You know I'll join in for this game. I would like to be Roxane, if that's okay.

And if you need sig pics, let me know, I'll work on DH to do them again for us.

02-22-06, 05:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*waves*"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-06 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

to DoowahDitty and Greeneyes...

DooWah...you can have whatever CA girl you want, as the first one to respond, you'll get first dibs on either one. Both should be fun to play. Good luck with your summary-I don't think it'll be too hard to keep up...

Greeneyes-Consider Roxanne yours, and could you please have your DH make the sig pigs for me??

Do you think I'll be in charge of the corporate reshuffle again this season?

ETA my Carolyn sig

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-24-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: *waves*"
Sig pics have been done. With updated Donald, George and Carolyn ones.

I sent you PM and regular e-mail with the pics. Let me know what you think.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-22-06, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Pepi & Andrea"
Count me in! This will be the only reason for me to suffer through another season of The Donald

So, I would like to assume Pepi's role. Come on, with a name like Pepi, I should be able to go on and on and on -- and from Miami, to boot Pepi "Speedy is my middle name" Gonzalez

Remembering there were a lot of unassumed roles last season, I would also take the role of Andrea if there aren't enough participants this year and no one else claims her. "Not to Put "Labels" on Anyone"

PS - Just because I emasculated Trump, he took the wussy way out & fired me for no good reason. He's a little, little man. . .

02-22-06, 08:44 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Pepi & Andrea"
Consider it done. You can be both if no one claims Andrea.

A fabulous Kyngsladye Kreation and an awesome IceCat Bouncy!

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-23-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Can I sign up please?

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
I'm sorry, never mind, I was thinking of a different game.

SOOO sorry. Have fun!

02-25-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
9. "Pick up your sig here..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-25-06 AT 08:52 PM (EST)

Greeneyes-Be sure to thank your DH for me! He outdid himself..he really needs to post some.

ETA: Doowah and and Catty I'll let you two fight it out over who wants to play Andrea.

A fabulous Kyngsladye Kreation and an awesome IceCat Bouncy!

02-25-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pick up your sig here..."
Guess I'll take Andrea if Catty doesn't want her. Let me know!

02-26-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Pick up your sig here..."
For the lovely DooWah, I would gladly relinquish Andrea. Besides, I think I'll have my hands full with Pepi (hopefully).

Kind Creation of ARNutz

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-06, 08:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pick up your sig here..."

Buckeyegirl-

I have always loved reading these every week. When I read the list of canidates for this year I knew I had to take Leslie if she is still available. She is from my beloved Louisiana and I would love to play her part. This will be a new thing for me, but what a great way to start. Have we found out who the Olympic winner was that will be the Apprentice canidate?

02-26-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
16. "I will spare you guys my Comcast rant"
Just getting to see this. Lost service for 36 hours, what a nightmare!

02-28-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Pick up your sig here..."
Had a feeling this would happen. Andrea is it.

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-26-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
I hear you saying that you would like others to join in the game with you. Did you feel rejected by others as a child and now feel the need to connect? I would like to be Theresa, the psychotherapist. How do you feel about that?

I actually have never watched more than an occasional episode here and there (more often, part of an episode), because I don't even like this show. But hatred does make bashing easier... I told Doo Wah I would watch it, so why not play while I am at it?

AF 2006

Anything for Doo Wah...*smooch*

02-26-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
At this point, Sahara, playing this game is the only thing that keeps me watching this dreadful mess of a show. I can't stomach The Donald and his wannabes. Great for bashing, though.

Glad you're joining in. And thanks, DooWah for getting someone else in here. The more the merrier meaner

Kind Creation of ARNutz

02-26-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Welcome to the BTA game Sahara. Be sure to thank DooWah for recruiting you here for me. I can already see that you'll be a great addition to the game. Here's your sig pic:

02-26-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
15. "OMH, I HAVE to be Lenny"
How did I miss the Russki, who is now residing in my home state? If no one else wants him, I'd like to play Lenny in addition to Pepi.

It's a sick thing I have that I more enjoy "role playing" as the opposite gender. I like to think I know how these guys think (or don't think).

Kind Creation of ARNutz

02-26-06, 08:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: OMH, I HAVE to be Lenny"
LAST EDITED ON 02-26-06 AT 08:38 PM (EST)

CattyChat-You can have as many alter egos as you'd like. ;) Oh, and the best time I had playing someone was when I was Chris in the Be The Survivor Game...

Do you think I'll be in charge of another corporate reshuffle after the mess I made of the one last season?

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings

02-28-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
I'd like to be the cab driver. Would you kindly do a sig pic for me?

Thanks!

03-02-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Of course you can be the Cab Driver!! I'll have a sig made up for you ASAP. Welcome aboard. Feel free to post without a sig while I make one for you.

jackandjill 204 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jackandjill Click to send private message to jackandjill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
thank you!

adricharlie 1340 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-01-06, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
If I can join I would like to be Brent, but I totally understand if I am too intimidating to ya'll and you just can't let me play. I have that affect on people.

03-01-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
We'd love to have you join in, adricharlie. Do you know how to capture the sigpic?

03-01-06, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail adricharlie Click to send private message to adricharlie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
I think I do......

03-01-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Good! Give it a try!

03-02-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Of Course you can be Brent. The more the merrier!! Welcome aboard!

President and CEO of the Trump Organization Mensa team..

deededell 271 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deededell Click to send private message to deededell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "

I am going to have to resend my quest to be Leslie this season. I will be spending too much time in the hospital. Ya'll have fun and enjoy!!

03-05-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Not a problem...if you'd like you can be a cameraperson or a minor role and post when you feel up to it.

03-05-06, 03:11 PM (EST)
29. "Cast Update"
Here's a list of whose who:

Donald- Angelfood
George- CantStandToLook
Carolyn-BuckeyeGirl
Roxanne-Greeneyes
Pepi, Lenny, and Andrea-CattyChat
Theresa-Sahara
The cab Driver- JackandJill
Brent-ardicharlie
Tarek-Scuba Steve

Candidates Still left:
Allie
Bryce
Charamaine
Dan
Lee
Leslie
Michael
Sean)
Stacy
Tammy
Summer --Fired, but you can still report from the Loser Lodge!

03-05-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Cast Update"
Can you make me a sig for Brent please?

03-06-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Cast Update"
Here you go!

03-06-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Cast Update"
Thank you so very much!!!!

Everyone is just so intimidated by me, as they should be!!! I was picked last because they fear me!!

mrc 10092 desperate attention whore postings

03-07-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Cast Update"
Can I be Ivanka? Pretty puh-leeze?

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

03-14-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Cast Update"
You sure can! I'll have a sig made up for ASAp>

Sahara 759 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-15-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sahara Click to send private message to Sahara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
Well, since I was unjustly fired as Theresa, (darn it, I was having fun with her), I suppose I shall pick a new character. But don't be surprised if Theresa still pops up...

I don't think anyone is Sean. Could I be Sean? Thank you!

03-16-06, 10:23 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "

Not a problem! Here is Sean...and MRC, here is Ivanka:

kidflash212 4522 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

01-21-16, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
I'll be Lee. Where's my siggie?

Agman2 1862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

02-18-16, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Be The Apprentice-Sign Up Thread "
sh!t, I wanted to be Lee!!!!! Ha ha, you didn't get a siggie!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •