The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-23-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
And it'll be paired up with Deal or no deal, creating the first-ever block of Must-Not-Care TV.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... Elaine0 01-23-06 1
 RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... Angelfood 01-24-06 2
   RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... DooWahDitty 01-24-06 3
       RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... Deekeryu 01-26-06 4
           RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... DooWahDitty 01-26-06 5
           RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... KendraFan 02-02-06 6
               RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... DeltaPin 02-18-06 8
   RE: Season #5 will premiere after t... qwertypie 02-08-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-23-06, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
Premiere date is February 27.

How did Deal or No Deal do in the ratings? I watched about 10 minutes of one show and thought it was pretty boring. I'll be sleeping by the time Apprentice comes on. But maybe that's not a bad thing.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-24-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
gosh. I just don't know if I can do another season. maybe not even for Be the Apprentice.

At least I'll get to bed earlier after Survivor.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
No one would blame you one teensy bit, hon. Sigh. Mebbe the L.A. one will be better (a different setting, more snarky chances, heck I don't know....)

Your contribution has been much appreciated

Deekeryu 136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-26-06, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Deekeryu Click to send private message to Deekeryu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
Being up against 24 won't be a good thing for The Apprentice.

But The Apprentice has been doing pretty good in the ratings last season. They have been going up, and with the controversy of the ending last season brings publicity to The Apprentice.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings

01-26-06, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
They should just bonk it over the head by sticking it over on the new CW.

Good Riddance!

KendraFan 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-02-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KendraFan Click to send private message to KendraFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
>Being up against 24 won't be
>a good thing for The
>Apprentice.

Yup... Apprentice is 2nd to 24 in my book... well at least it was. After the last couple of seasons, it's dipped lower and lower... This is the nail in the coffin for me.

DeltaPin 55 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-06, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DeltaPin Click to send private message to DeltaPin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
>>Being up against 24 won't be
>>a good thing for The
>>Apprentice.
>
>Yup... Apprentice is 2nd to 24
>in my book... well at
>least it was. After
>the last couple of seasons,
>it's dipped lower and lower...
>This is the nail in
>the coffin for me.

Bye bye Donald, 24 all the way.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-08-06, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season #5 will premiere after the Winter Olympics: show moves to Monday."
We have the Apprentice Drinking Game. It really makes watching the show so much more tolerable. Of course we suffer the next day.
But now that it is going to be on Mondays.....might make for a very long week.

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •