The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Get over it Rebecca supporters"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

savemeLord 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-22-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail savemeLord Click to send private message to savemeLord Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Get over it Rebecca supporters"
Randall IS "The Apprentice". If anyone should be blamed for last Thursday's shanigan, it would have to be Mr. Trump. He should have NEVER placed Randall under the radar with that idiotic request to hire Rebecca. Just as he says, "you're fired", he could have said, "you're both hired." I truly believe that contrary to Mr. Trump's statement on Larry King, regarding his "last minute" decision to offer Rebecca the job along with Randall, I honestly feel it was contrived from the moment he felt that Rebecca would be and additional asset to his project(s).

Mr. Trump is brilliant, has integrity and has worked hard to his credit. I think Rebecca's LOYALTY found it's way to his compassionate soul, yet he didn't have the guts to offer the job to her from his own mouth. He worried about what African-Americans would feel, "When a Black person wins, we must share with someone else." Mr. Trump is very much PUBLIC RELATIONS whether or not we believe it. I believe he was concerned with how he would be viewed if he offered the job to both candidates. Therefore, he threw Randall UNDER THE BUS!

Rebecca is sharp! There is absolutely NO QUESTION about her winning attributes. Rebecca, however, did not shine until most of the candidates were let go. It took her forever and a day to become a Project Manager ,and RANDALL made sure that she had the ardent support to win.

If you remember a few weeks ago, REBECCA STABBED RANDALL IN THE BOARDROOM AND DISCREDITED HIM. He seemed hurt, yet held his tongue. Loyalty ended there, and Rebecca saw and felt the ghost of it as she was NOT HIRED IN THE FINALE.

No, Randall didn't PAY HER BACK. "Karma" did. I'm a Christian, so I'll go by the Scripture which reminds us that"...you reap what you sow."

Congratulations to Randall. He had no need to "worry" about the potential for her to outshine him. God is on his side and He's more than anything that is AGAINST Randall.

Merry Christmas and be open to Him!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Get over it Rebecca supporters Phat Girl Slim 12-27-05 1
 Duplicate topic IceCat 12-28-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Phat Girl Slim 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-27-05, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phat%20Girl%20Slim Click to send private message to Phat%20Girl%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Get over it Rebecca supporters"
Well said. Thank you!!!

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-28-05, 01:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Duplicate topic"
Locking

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •