The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is it safe yet?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

HobbsofMI 15959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-05, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is it safe yet?"
With only 5 locked threads on the frist page....Is it safe yet to come in and read what happen yet?

sig by PM and bouncy by IceCat

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 newp CantStandToLook 12-19-05 1
   RE: newp Wacko Jacko 12-19-05 2
       RE: newp prosecutor 12-19-05 3
           RE: newp Wacko Jacko 12-19-05 6
   RE: newp EnfanTerrible 12-19-05 9
 RE: Is it safe yet? singer 12-19-05 4
 RE: Is it safe yet? DooWahDitty 12-19-05 5
   RE: Is it safe yet? HobbsofMI 12-19-05 7
 RE: Is it safe yet? dragonflies 12-19-05 8
   RE: Is it safe yet? Cygnus X1 12-20-05 11
       RE: Is it safe yet? dragonflies 12-20-05 12
 ::THUD:: DooWahDitty 12-19-05 10
   RE: ::THUD:: HobbsofMI 12-24-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "newp"
definitely not safe to come back in yet. Until Superman arrives in the forum and turns back time so Trump can hire rebecca instead of Randall, I dont think it's going to be safe here.

some people just can't seem to understand that Randall won. Period. Anything after that is just sour grapes really.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-19-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: newp"
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-05 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

That aint it. It is this constent Randal is God...Rebecca is crap.....and Trump is a Racist that bugs me about this forum. Some people feel they have to bombard this place with 100 posts saying the same thing. Randal did win and the way Randal reacted after he won tells me he was not the best candidate. Randal works for Trump and his corporation and he should've done what the boss wanted. Randal won the competition and I guess it wasn't easy for us to see that Randal wasn't a company guy but a me guy (beforehand).......so even though Randal won I am not sure the best candidate won even though on paper Randal was the best.....there is more to the hiring process than paper. That is why Trump stressed the importance of being a loyalty type person throughout the competition.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-05, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: newp"
Wackojacko, "it's nothing personal it's just business" sound familiar?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-19-05, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: newp"
Huh?????

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-19-05, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: newp"
>definitely not safe to come back
>in yet. Until Superman arrives
>in the forum and turns
>back time so Trump can
>hire rebecca instead of Randall,
>I dont think it's going
>to be safe here.

Nice jab but not the issue.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-19-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is it safe yet?"
You can definitely jump in, but you will find that a rules-oriented process is not what most people are talking about.

Skirting rules and established procedure seem to be valid approaches, at least from some perspectives that I have read here.

I am amazed by the levels of venom but not at all surprised. Not surprised in the least.

God bless America--I think.

--Singer

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-19-05, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is it safe yet?"
Got a geiger counter?

Sigpic by Seana

12-19-05, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is it safe yet?"
Huummmmmm...getting lots of clicks still.....

Still to hot!

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is it safe yet?"
Not a single locked thresd on the whole first page!

*Whew* I think we made it...

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Is it safe yet?"
*Whew* I think we made it...

. . . left each other on the way . . .

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Is it safe yet?"
even though I misquoted, you still got it. Another reason I *heart* Cyggie.

No worry LadyCub. And Cyggie, I am so gonna kick your FF butt.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-19-05, 11:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "::THUD::"
Hard to believe that screaming peeps didn't come running back in here after LKL. Well, so much for that.

I think you're right, dragonflies.

Sigpic by Seana

12-24-05, 09:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: ::THUD::"
I've read some...wow...it's hard to read things in here....

4 locked threads....I must have missed when there was none...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •