The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"No ethics in business or life anymore"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

rotkapchen 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rotkapchen Click to send private message to rotkapchen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"No ethics in business or life anymore"
I think what disturbs me the most about this show, Trump, and things which have taken place ever season, are the lack of ethics. Trump has such an obnoxious and cruel personality. It is not "just business", business affects people and people have feelings (humans are not robots after all). I personally do not believe in being a cut-throat business person to suceed. I think this is what is wrong with business in America today. All the CEO's care about is getting richer and richer, and they could care less about the "little man."

From the first night this season aired I picked out Randall as a winner. He stood out because of his education, charisma, and he "seemed" ethical. At the end of the show his behavior was disconcerting.

I honestly felt at the end of this season that both Rebecca and Randall were winners. They were both excellent choices, although each certainly has their own weaknesses.

In the end if I had been asked who to pick, I would never say anything negative about my opponent. Instead, the more ethical thing to do would be to say "you need to choose me on my merit and not because I can point out how bad someone else is."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Duplicate topic IceCat 12-20-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-05, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Duplicate topic"
There are already several threads discussing the outcome of the show.

Please feel free to copy/paste your very well written post to one of those existing threads.

Thank you.

Locking this thread as a duplicate.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •