The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apprentice PTTE finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-22-05, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apprentice PTTE finale"
Sorry about the delays, I was on vacation and the holidays caught up to me. But here is our final satndings, Good luck everyone!

THE DONALD

75 points and winner of this portion
Arnutz

82 points
Reality_tv_fan_90

91 points
Janda3

101 points
Buckeyegirl

107 points
Universityofkentuckyrocks
Chick

110 points
Pepito

126 points
Mckelviej
Quiddity

The Martha

53 points and the winner of this portion
Quiddity

68 points

78 points
reality_tv_fan_90

85 points
Janda3

86 points
Mckelviej

88 points
Pepito

90 points
Chick

94 points
Dearabby

102 points
Arnutz

and the moment we have all been waiting for!
The Combined

Winner!

160 points
Reality_tv_fan_90

175 points

176 points
janda3

177 points
Arnutz

179 points
Quiddity

189 points
Dearabby

197 points
Chick

198 points
Pepito

212 points
Mckelviej

I find it interesting thet the winners of our individual games finished first in one game and last in the other.

Congratulations reality_tv_fan_90 in the year of the multiple firings and two games in one, YOUR HIRED

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apprentice PTTE finale buckeyegirl 12-22-05 1
 RE: Apprentice PTTE finale ARnutz 12-23-05 2
 RE: Apprentice PTTE finale universityofkentuckyrocks 12-24-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-22-05, 09:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apprentice PTTE finale"
Thanks for hosting this Survivorscott! The sad thing is, this is the highest I've ever placed in a PTTE game...

Holiday Sig By Arkie

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-23-05, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apprentice PTTE finale"
Thanks for running this game!

...but, ummm... don't you think you should ask reality_tv_fan_90 if you should hire me and Quiddity too?!?!

Mon Dieu, Mon Cherie... c'est magnifique!!!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-24-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apprentice PTTE finale"
Dang, I was runner up in the big one. Darn!

ukrocks got a blog!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •