The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Poor Randal!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-21-05, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Poor Randal!!!"
First he loses his grandma and now he's stuck with those catty witches!!! I was hoping he could tell them he didn't want to switch teams.

He's a really smart guy and one of my favorites! I just hope the witches don't bring him down with them.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Poor Randal!!! CouchTater 10-21-05 1
   RE: Poor Randal!!! ARnutz 10-21-05 3
   RE: Poor Randal!!! MizJazmine 10-21-05 6
       RE: Poor Randal!!! lrlr1 11-04-05 15
 RE: Poor Randal!!! CattyChat 10-21-05 2
   RE: Poor Randal!!! ARnutz 10-21-05 4
       RE: Poor Randal!!! flower2 10-21-05 5
           RE: Poor Randal!!! Elaine0 10-22-05 7
       RE: Poor Randal!!! BeenThere 12-16-05 18
 RE: Poor Randal!!! missygirl3 10-23-05 8
   RE: Poor Randal!!! big brutha 10-24-05 9
       RE: Poor Randal!!! prosecutor 10-24-05 10
           RE: Poor Randal!!! ginger 10-25-05 11
               RE: Poor Randal!!! treena924 10-25-05 12
                   RE: Poor Randal!!! eagle_eyez 10-31-05 13
                       RE: Poor Randal!!! prosecutor 11-03-05 14
                           RE: Poor Randal!!! Dr Zaius 11-04-05 16
                               Ladies and Gentlemen... Flairmarq 11-04-05 17
                           RE: Poor Randal!!! BeenThere 12-16-05 19
 RE: Poor Randal!!! EnfanTerrible 12-16-05 20
   RE: Poor Randal!!! CantStandToLook 12-16-05 21
       RE: Poor Randal!!! EnfanTerrible 12-16-05 22
           RE: Poor Randal!!! ARnutz 12-16-05 23
               RE: Poor Randal!!! EnfanTerrible 12-16-05 24
           RE: Poor Randal!!! FairfaxLadybug 12-16-05 25
               RE: Poor Randal!!! EnfanTerrible 12-17-05 27
           RE: Poor Randal!!! lrlr1 12-17-05 26
 RE: Poor Randal!!! DooWahDitty 12-17-05 28
 RE: Poor Randal!!! DooWahDitty 12-17-05 29
   RE: Poor Randal!!! EnfanTerrible 12-17-05 30
 RE: Poor Randal!!! joedirt 12-17-05 31
   RE: Poor Randal!!! ARnutz 12-17-05 32
   WARNING - joedirt Bebo 12-17-05 33
       RE: WARNING - joedirt joedirt 12-17-05 34
           RE: WARNING - joedirt D Trump 12-17-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CouchTater 1046 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-21-05, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CouchTater Click to send private message to CouchTater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
I don't think the "catty's" will bring him down. Even if they keep losing. Randel has that type of personality that most everyone likes. He's also very intellegent and seems to be able to handle dealing with whack jobs. Did you see how he talked with Kristi. He basically told her that she was one with out really insulting her or making her feel insulted.

I also believe that Trump knows exactly that Randal is like this and I don't think Trump will fire him unless he screws up royally.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

10-21-05, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
You're right! Randal did handle the convo with Kristi well (diplomatically, I guess I would say)! Plus, I agree he would have to screw up royally.

I guess Trump will see that he's well liked especially if, given the chance, the men's team takes him back. (Which I would do if I were them.)

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-21-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
I agree with you. Randal was cool about it though. I was cracking up when he was talking to Kristi. I'm sooo glad that Randal knows not to pet snakes. For some reason I had a feeling that Trump was banking on the women choosing Randal, but on some level this was about Randal being Trumps eyes and ears in a real practical sense. I dunno...it just had that "feel" to it to me.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings

11-04-05, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
>I agree with you. Randal was
>cool about it though. I
>was cracking up when he
>was talking to Kristi. I'm
>sooo glad that Randal knows
>not to pet snakes.

ROFLMAO! I LUV THIS!!!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-21-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
I'm with you, Nutz. I felt sorry for Randal being stuck on that team. There is only one female I can stand at this point and that is Rebecca. I am really disgusted with the way Trump started this season & his choice in firings.

Thank heavens Trump didn't pull a Pamela on poor Randal & expect him to "lead" the catty bimbo's to a win and then fire him for not succeeding.

Trump is the hugest DAW of them all. He really could care less who wins, he just wants ratings & people to talk about him.

Go, Randal, go!!!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-21-05, 03:02 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Yeah, I like Rebecca too (of all the ladies). I didn't like her when she stuck up for Toral at first, but when she was objective enough to see that Toral didn't meet her expectations, she was willing to admit she made a mistake, plus I give her kudos for hobbling around on that broken ankle! Marshawn is possibly second because at least she was able to talk to the others and ask them to put the previous BS behind them (not really sure if they all listened).

...and yeah, thank goodness Randal wasn't forced to be PM! Although, he might have won.

Sorry to get off topic, but were you ever able to upload your kitty's picture? You can pm me if you want.

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-21-05, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Randal was a great addition to that team. Too bad they still lost. Perhaps making him PM would've garned them a win. If he's smart, he'll sit back and let the women at it. He's already proven himself on the men's team.

Marshawn seems like she's smart enough to fly under the radar also. She doesn't say much but when she does it is intelligent and appropriate. Can't wait to see how she conducts herself as a PM.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

10-22-05, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Marshawn was PM for the Lamborghini task, which the women won. Of course, Kristi complained about her the whole time.

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeenThere Click to send private message to BeenThere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
I was sure Rebecca was shooting herself in the (other) foot when she choose Toral to come back as part of her team on the last task.

I still don't understand Rebecca's logic in making that move. Toral had proved herself unworthy of trust and responsibility; there was no other way to interpret her bad behaviour after Rebecca originally defended her.

It's the only decision Rebecca made that makes me question her judgement.

missygirl3 541 desperate attention whore postings

10-23-05, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail missygirl3 Click to send private message to missygirl3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Hey ARnutz!! I felt sorry for Randal at first,but I think he is going to win.Anyone else agree??

big brutha 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-24-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail big%20brutha Click to send private message to big%20brutha Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-05 AT 12:22 PM (EST)

A little background on Randal he is heavy. An an ex athlete (track) so I think this guy is on trump watch list. Besides the nbc site bio. He has an undergrad in EE from Rutgers, 3-master degrees: Rhodes Scholar in CS from Oxford, MBA and EE from MIT, and a PhD in CS from MIT.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-24-05, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Yea I agree maybe Trump wants him to win for ratings if nothing else. He picked men and a woman already but no visible minority yet sooo let's see if he does this time round.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-25-05, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Certainly, if I had to pick a winner right this second, my money would be on Randal.

treena924 113 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-25-05, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail treena924 Click to send private message to treena924 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
I am so glad to here taht almost everyone here likes randal because i personally see him or marshawn winning this time. But if i had to put money on it, it would definetly be randal

eagle_eyez 78 desperate attention whore postings

10-31-05, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail eagle_eyez Click to send private message to eagle_eyez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
It's gonna be Randal and Marshawn in the final two. Rebecca already sealed her own fate when she went with Toral. I think that she'll make it to the final four, but not the final two. It's Randall all the way. You normally can tell by now who the contender is by this point in the show (i.e. Bill and Kelly were easy picks to win it all halfway through the show)

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-03-05, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
It should be Randall and Markus as final two. What a ratings game that would be for the Donald. Rebecca is only there still because they are responsible for her first broken bone in her life i.e they feel sorry for her, what has she really done? come on people.

Dr Zaius 37 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-04-05, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dr%20Zaius Click to send private message to Dr%20Zaius Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Still thinking Marcus should be in the #2 slot?!

Flairmarq 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-04-05, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flairmarq Click to send private message to Flairmarq Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Ladies and Gentlemen..."
The winner of Aprrentice #4--Randle!!!

The odds are now in his favor. He was chosen twice by teams to join a losing squad and has won twice. Plus after last night's performance, he is now in like flynn.

http://headingtothirty.blogspot.com

BeenThere 69 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BeenThere Click to send private message to BeenThere Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Markus? MARKUS? Are you serious?

EnfanTerrible 1239 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Not to be cold, but elderly ladies die all the time and we all just have to cope with it.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
True but it can affect a persons mental state, whereas I just really didn't see how a broken ankle was going to impair Rebecca's judgement or business sense.

More people would have been likely to quit after losing a loved one than after twisting or breaking an ankle. Now if this were a foot race, then I could understand all the sympathy for Rebecca.

That's right , you're fired..get out already

12-16-05, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EnfanTerrible Click to send private message to EnfanTerrible Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Those of us who are old enough to have had our grandparents die, you have to go to work, and you have to be 100%, unless it's funeral day.

My honey broke his ankle the same way Rebecca did, and he was on painkillers which slowed him down a lot. On days he did not take painkillers, the pain itself slowed him down, and it lasted even after the cast was off. Plus it's exhausting to try to get around and get your job done on one leg.

12-16-05, 03:05 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
My point was that he was stuck with those witches.

12-16-05, 03:09 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Thank you for that, AR. I wasn't getting it!

FairfaxLadybug 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FairfaxLadybug Click to send private message to FairfaxLadybug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
>Those of us who are old
>enough to have had our
>grandparents die, you have to
>go to work, and you
>have to be 100%, unless
>it's funeral day.
>
>My honey broke his ankle the
>same way Rebecca did, and
>he was on painkillers which
>slowed him down a lot.
>On days he did not
>take painkillers, the pain itself
>slowed him down, and it
>lasted even after the cast
>was off. Plus it's exhausting
>to try to get around
>and get your job done
>on one leg.
>
>
>

Please tell me you are not comparing the loss of a loved one to a broken ankle! I am old enough to have lost both of my grandparents. I was VERY close to them and I was not 100% everyday except funeral day. And I still got my job done...my team pitched in and helped me out extra while I was in the toughest part of the loss. Just because you like Rebecca doesn't mean you can diminish the emotional difficulty of losing a loved one to an ankle. I'm sorry your "honey" broke his ankle, but that is NO comparison to the strees of losing a loved one. Shame on you for even trying to minimize that loss.

12-17-05, 09:30 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-05 AT 09:32 AM (EST)

Your post will probably be removed for bashing, but I am talking about what is expected of you in the workplace, not how you FEEL.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 02:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
>Those of us who are old
>enough to have had our
>grandparents die, you have to
>go to work, and you
>have to be 100%, unless
>it's funeral day.

Poor people may not be able to take a day off from work when a grandparent dies. But if they loved that grandparent, they are not at 100%.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
I'm not sure I would ever think of Randal as "poor Randal" but your point is well-taken, Nutzy. He's nothing short of a brilliant class act.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Based on what happened during the finale, Rebecca is the one we should be calling poor. What a lousy deal! I'll always wonder if she would have taken DT's offer, or held back knowing there would be a lot of offers coming in the next weeks.

12-17-05, 03:48 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
That would have been fun, if he had offered and she said no thanks. They're both set for a while, anyway.

joedirt 10 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joedirt Click to send private message to joedirt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
My beef with Randal is very simple, he makes himself out to be a black role model (it is driven in, over and over on his website). He has educated himself and shown leadership and for that I congratulate him. But his resume clearly shows that instead of creating a product/service that people want to buy, he chose to start companies that exist to obtain money from taxpayers. Is that a role model in a capitalist society?

12-17-05, 05:41 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Poor Randal!!!"
Perhaps your comments would fit better in one of the other threads about Randal. If you noticed by the date of my original post (10/21/05 to be exact), this thread was begun to discuss how the really horribly performing female team of Capital Edge had chosen Randal to switch to their team and how I wished at the time that he could have said no to them.

While I can understand you wanting to state your opinion, I don't see the relevance to this topic.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "WARNING - joedirt"
Reposting is not permitted here. Just because the prior thread in which you wrote this was locked does not mean that you should copy and paste to other threads.

joedirt 10 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail joedirt Click to send private message to joedirt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: WARNING - joedirt"
Being cut off in mid-thread left me no alternative but to post under another topic.

What percentage of the posts here contain anything new anyway?

D Trump 50 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail D%20Trump Click to send private message to D%20Trump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: WARNING - joedirt"
People who post in this thread are losers, especially if you reply to this.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •