The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Man, you're tough""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

bball75 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bball75 Click to send private message to bball75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Man, you're tough""
Access Hollywood reporter asks Randal at post-boardroom event:

"What was the first thing Trump said to you after the show was over?"

Randall: "He said, Man, your're tough!"

I'm sure Donald knows he made the right choice. And now he knows that Randal, although appearing low-key, is tough enough for New York.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Man, you're tough" Superduper 12-16-05 1
   RE: "Man, you're tough" director 12-16-05 2
   RE: "Man, you're tough" singer 12-16-05 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superduper 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superduper Click to send private message to Superduper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Man, you're tough""

Yep --

Man, you're tough--

As in tough enough to embarrass your boss on national television three minutes after he hired you.

Randal is an embarrassment to the Negro race. He should be ashamed and you should too for thinking it is ok to shame someone in front of millions of people!!!

He embarrassed Rebecca, he embarrassed Trump, he embarrassed George, he embarrassed Caroline.

You know what, he embarrassed millions of people and he is an embarrassment all and you should be embassessed by defending him.

I have no idea how we slipped under the radar so long. You know what, I had a "Gut" feeling all along that there was something missing from him all along. Trump also had a gut feeling about Rebecca. Unfortunately, this is one of the few times he did not follow his gut instinct.

And look how it turned out.

>post-boardroom event:
>
>"What was the first thing Trump
>said to you after the
>show was over?"
>
>Randall: "He said, Man, your're
>tough!"
>
>
>I'm sure Donald knows he made
>the right choice. And
>now he knows that Randal,
>although appearing low-key, is tough
>enough for New York.

director 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail director Click to send private message to director Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Man, you're tough""
nonsense. If he said "you are tough", if you know anything about Trump, it was a compliment. Trust me they all sleptt well at night. They weren't that embarrassed. Maybe the annoying thing is that we want Trump to say, "I regretted hiring him". Trump likes aggression.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Man, you're tough""
"Randal is an embarrassment to the Negro race. He should be ashamed and you should too for thinking it is ok to shame someone in front of millions of people!!!"

1. Do you know this entire cohort of people? If not, there is no basis for this nonsensical statement.

2. Donald Trump shamed everyone involved in this "charade of meritocracy" when he changed the rules at the end of the game. He is the problem, not Randal.

--Singer

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •