The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Trump Fires Randal!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

D Trump 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-17-05, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail D%20Trump Click to send private message to D%20Trump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Trump Fires Randal!!!"
You are a loser.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Trump Fires Randal!!! D Trump 12-17-05 1
   RE: Trump Fires Randal!!! D Trump 12-17-05 2
   RE: Trump Fires Randal!!! mysticwolf 12-17-05 3
 RE: Trump Fires Randal!!! singer 12-17-05 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-17-05, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail D%20Trump Click to send private message to D%20Trump Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Trump Fires Randal!!!"
D Trump, you are an idiot.

12-17-05, 08:31 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Trump Fires Randal!!!"
"If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 08:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Trump Fires Randal!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 12-17-05 AT 08:33 PM (EST)

Now, on this we can agree - on many levels.

See, we are allowed to bash reality show contestants and hosts on these forums. DT isn't one of my favorites.

Bad Wolf! by PM
Edit fix HTML

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-17-05, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Trump Fires Randal!!!"
>You are a loser.

The comment is completely counter-intuitive, and on more than the obvious level. Randal is a Rhodes Scholar with 5 degrees, one of which is from the best university in the Western world. That university does not have affirmative action programmes, nor grade inflation (unlike most of America's premier universities and colleges). Some Oxford faculty have failed students who have become world leaders, including a former American president, who could not pass the university's exit exam in one field of knowledge.

Randal also owns and runs a multi-million dollar company. He will likely become a billionaire, and this apprenticeship, such as it is, actually is a short stop on what will continue to be an amazing career.

The real issue is The Donald, whose record of erratic behaviours both personally, and with reference to this show, are legion.

If The Donald is so incredibly powerful and erudite, why would he abdicate a hiring decision to a new employee? And why would The Donald go on the record as having made completely nonsensical comments about the work habits of blacks and Jews? He does not strike me as a stable person.

Perhaps everyone should consider why the real culprits here (The Donald and Mark Burnett), are not the focus of most current discussions about the show.

Randal (and Rebecca for that matter) are red herrings in this debate.

--Singer

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •