The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randalls Faith"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 10:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randalls Faith"
This is an excerpt from Randalls website(http://www.randalpinkett.com/faith/index.asp

"God has truly blessed me. He has blessed me with incredible talents in engineering, business and technology. He has blessed me with a loving wife, a wonderful family and caring friends. Perhaps most importantly, he has blessed me with the opportunity to do His will by working in the service of others.

At an early age I learned that "to whom much is given, much is expected" (Luke 12:48). I therefore place great emphasis on using my God-given talents to give back to the community. Throughout my professional career there has always been a component of my business and entrepreneurial endeavors, speaking engagements, research, writing, and civic and volunteer activities focused on helping others."

Wonder if his "faith" came into play at all when he decided to not give Rebecca the opportunity to work for Trump. This is the first time I could not decide which one I wanted and after Randall's stunt I have lost so much respect for him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randalls Faith singer 12-16-05 1
   RE: Randalls Faith ARnutz 12-16-05 6
       RE: Randalls Faith DooWahDitty 12-16-05 7
           RE: Randalls Faith ARnutz 12-16-05 8
               RE: Randalls Faith DooWahDitty 12-16-05 9
                   RE: Randalls Faith ARnutz 12-16-05 11
                       RE: Randalls Faith DooWahDitty 12-16-05 12
               RE: Randalls Faith lindan 12-16-05 14
                   RE: Randalls Faith DooWahDitty 12-16-05 15
 RE: Randalls Faith Elmay 12-16-05 2
   RE: Randalls Faith Queene1979 12-16-05 3
       RE: Randalls Faith Elmay 12-16-05 4
 RE: Randalls Faith lrlr1 12-16-05 5
   RE: Randalls Faith LakerLuv 12-16-05 10
       RE: Randalls Faith FairfaxLadybug 12-16-05 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randalls Faith"
Hiring falls squarely under the purview of The Donald in this strange power game.

Randal never should have been asked this question.

On another connected point, why didn't The Donald ask Boyfriend Bill to hire Kwame, or Robot Kelly to hire Jen M, or Kendra to hire Tana? All of the losing candidates performed arguably better than Rebecca in the competition.

Unfortunately, Rebecca's performance did not earn her the right to be in the finals. The Donald created a problem for himself when he tried to re-write the rules of this competition. He is the problem, not Randal.

Rebecca was merely a pawn in The Donald's sick game of rules manipulation. He is free to offer Rebecca a post-season job, as he did Amy Henry, who should have been the Apprentice in Season 1. Amy turned him down. I hope that Rebecca will do the same.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-05, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Randalls Faith"
Very well stated. I couldn't even begin to say it any better than you did!

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-16-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Randalls Faith"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

Yes, and Yahoo is a much better choice anyway.

EDIT TO ADD: or SYS-CON as posted on another thread.

12-16-05, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Randalls Faith"
What I don't understand is why Rebecca's supporters aren't applauding her loss? Look at the track record of all the runners up for this show. The 2nd place person invariably winds up with a better deal, no?

Kwame is the best example of this. He's moving on with his successful career and Bill is still with Trump. Rebecca will be successful, but that will come in due time. She is better off working on improving and moving up in her career instead of stagnating herself by overseeing a high-rise building in Jersey City! Randal came into this thing as a success, just like Bill.

Are you following me?

12-16-05, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Randalls Faith"
Yep!

I think it takes a few weeks for that to occur to the "loser's" peeps. Too attractive to want to bask in the quoteunquote win. Winning The Azzrentice does carry some perks.

As an aside, wonder what Amy's up to? I only watched the first season. Can't stomach the rest and for doing that, Nutzy, I applaud you!

12-16-05, 02:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Randalls Faith"
I don't know why I still watch. Nothing will ever top season 1. Ever! I guess I'm a glutton for punishment.

Anyway... Amy has been keeping track of Martha's Apprentii.

..and now, we return to your regularly scheduled topic.

12-16-05, 02:25 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Randalls Faith"
Not quite! Well I'll be durned. Amy's now a wife and a new mom. Good for her. I like her even better now.

lindan 270 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-16-05, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lindan Click to send private message to lindan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Randalls Faith"
>The
>2nd place person invariably winds
>up with a better deal,
>no?

What has Jenn M. been up to nowadays?

12-16-05, 03:36 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Randalls Faith"
Looked that up yesterday. She left Clifford Chance and went to an entertainment law firm on the cliffs of Santa Monica. Ha!

Elmay 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elmay Click to send private message to Elmay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randalls Faith"
On Imus when he was asked about this he likend it to being in the Olympics and winning the gold medal. What if someone had been asked if the second place winner could also receive a gold medal?

The fact that lost respect for him is sad and appears that you never really had any respect for him in the first place.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 11:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randalls Faith"
It has been done before, last winter Olympics 2002, the Russian Pairs skaters did not have as good of a program as the Canadians, the Canadians ended up with the silver and the Russians gold, the IOC took the rare step and awarding dual gold medals to both teams, they even had a new medal ceremony where both teams were praised and each got to hear their anthem and see their flags raised. The fact that they shared the gold does not take away from either teams perfomance.

Elmay 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elmay Click to send private message to Elmay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Randalls Faith"
Sorry but totally different situation. In the case of the skaters it was shown that there was bias in the judging of the original gold medal recipients. In order to fix the mistake they awarding the medals to the other couple.
In this siutation there was nothing to rectify. Randall was the winner. Trump had already planned to offer 2 spots but failed to tell any of the contestants.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Randalls Faith"
>This is an excerpt from Randalls
>website(http://www.randalpinkett.com/faith/index.asp
>
>"God has truly blessed me. He
>has blessed me with incredible
>talents in engineering, business and
>technology. He has blessed me
>with a loving wife, a
>wonderful family and caring friends.
>Perhaps most importantly, he has
>blessed me with the opportunity
>to do His will by
>working in the service of
>others.
>
>At an early age I learned
>that "to whom much is
>given, much is expected" (Luke
>12:48). I therefore place great
>emphasis on using my God-given
>talents to give back to
>the community. Throughout my professional
>career there has always been
>a component of my business
>and entrepreneurial endeavors, speaking engagements,
>research, writing, and civic and
>volunteer activities focused on helping
>others."
>
>Wonder if his "faith" came into
>play at all when he
>decided to not give Rebecca
>the opportunity to work for
>Trump.

Rebecca was 'business', not 'volunteer activities' or community'. She won nothing, Randal owed her nothing, and she got nothing - from Randal or Trump.

This is the
>first time I could not
>decide which one I wanted
>and after Randall's stunt I
>have lost so much respect
>for him.

I'm sure Randal is devastated.

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Randalls Faith"
I find it surprising that Randall has lost respect (by some) simply because he doesn't want to share his prize. Again, if DT wanted to hire Rebecca so badly, he would have done it and Randall would have had nothing to say about it. I believe that had DT said, " I can't decide. You both are hired!", Randall would have congratulated Rebecca and kept it to moving. But DT turned to Randall and told him he was hired. Randall doesn't have to share any job opportunity with the second best person. He won fair and square raising $11k for his charity on the day of the event. As it was said previously, why weren't the other winners asked to share their spotlight with the runner-up? Why must Randall be the one to share what he rightfully earned. YES EARNED! I don't think Randall is the one being selfish. He was a shining star from day one and deserves to win this competition he signed up for. If the tables were turned people would be screaming bloody mary that DT had the nerve to ask a woman to share her rightfully earned prize with the second best. It's unfair to expect Randall to do that as well.

FairfaxLadybug 21 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FairfaxLadybug Click to send private message to FairfaxLadybug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Randalls Faith"
>I find it surprising that Randall
>has lost respect (by some)
>simply because he doesn't want
>to share his prize. Again,
>if DT wanted to hire
>Rebecca so badly, he would
>have done it and Randall
>would have had nothing to
>say about it. I believe
>that had DT said, "
>I can't decide. You both
>are hired!", Randall would have
>congratulated Rebecca and kept it
>to moving. But DT turned
>to Randall and told him
>he was hired. Randall doesn't
>have to share any job
>opportunity with the second best
>person. He won fair and
>square raising $11k for his
>charity on the day of
>the event. As it was
>said previously, why weren't the
>other winners asked to share
>their spotlight with the runner-up?
>Why must Randall be the
>one to share what he
>rightfully earned. YES EARNED! I
>don't think Randall is the
>one being selfish. He was
>a shining star from day
>one and deserves to win
>this competition he signed up
>for. If the tables were
>turned people would be screaming
>bloody mary that DT had
>the nerve to ask a
>woman to share her rightfully
>earned prize with the second
>best. It's unfair to expect
>Randall to do that as
>well.

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •