The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stop blaming Randall!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

fiestytinyone 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fiestytinyone Click to send private message to fiestytinyone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stop blaming Randall!"
I'm extremely angry about the backlash that Randall has been receiving since the finale of the Apprentice. Why is everyone turning against Randall? The real fault lies with Trump who should not have created this situation in the first place. It was completely unfair of Trump to put that decision on Randall's shoulders - especially after the long and grueling process that Randall went through in order to win this job. Why is nobody critizing Trump for being a jerk and putting Randall in a lose-lose situation? If Randall had said "yes, hire Rebecca" he would have been forever known as the co-apprentice and would have continued to be compared to Rebecca. Since Randall said no, now he's being accused of being selfish and egotistical. The reality is, Trump is the jerk who asked someone who just won this incredible award to share it. While I agree it would have been nice of Randall to say "yes Rebecca is great and should be hired", think about if you were in his shoes. After going through the most intense 13-week job interview and then waiting several months through the broadcast of the show to find out you won the job, do you really think you'd want to share that position? Do you really think that you'd want to SHARE the job title that you'd worked so hard to earn? NO. Come on - if you were up for a promotion, it wouldn't matter how qualified your opponent was, you would not want to share it. Its not selfish of him, its just natural. No other Apprentice was asked to share the title, why should Randall? Becoming the Apprentice is a huge privilege and honor. If any of us won it, we certainly wouldn't want to share the prestige with anyone else. Randall earned and deserved this position and the right not to share the title. Keep in mind he did NOT say "don't hire her". All he said was "if you are going to hire someone TONIGHT, it should be just one person." Randall won and he rightly deserved to have the spotlight on himself for one night. Trump is the one who should be criticized for inappropriately putting Randall in that position.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stop blaming Randall! i_hate_alla 12-18-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-18-05, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stop blaming Randall!"
Many people on this board are completely blaming Trump for putting Randal in that position. It wasn't right, and he should have just hired them both.

However, if it truly is a job interview, then why not hire Rebecca?? They would have been working at different job sites with different goals on completely different tasks.

If you were on a non-televised job interview, down to two people out of twenty-five, and suddenly found out there were two positions for equal status and pay and you're hired as well as the other person, would you protest?? Of course not. This was about the spotlight, not business. tsk, tsk, Randal.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •