The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
Why is Randall considered a jerk when he was right in saying, "it's the Apprentice, not the Apprenti,"? Why should he endorse hiring someone who was not as qualified as he was? Donald Trump could have easily said "well Randall I'm going to hire Rebecca anyway", but he didn't. Randall worked hard for 16 weeks to be The Apprenticce and his record overshadowed Rebecca's. He was the one that all the contestants EQUALLY respected. He won as PM 3 times and he made the best of a bad situation in the final task and still raised $11,000 for charity (the objective of the task) when Rebecca earned zero dollars. Randall gave Rebecca all the respect she earned and he had been respectful to all the candidates from day one. Randall was the only candidate who never engaged in catty or disruptive behavior. He deserves to be the ONLY Apprentice for this season. I don't blame him for sticking up for his hard work and for the job he earned. He did the work and he earned it. If Donald Trump wants to make hiring two people an option for next season, so be it. But don't spring it on the winner while they are in the winner's circle. Congratulations Randall!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... Dr_Carla 12-16-05 1
   RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... LakerLuv 12-16-05 2
       RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... Dr_Carla 12-16-05 3
   RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... lrlr1 12-16-05 4
 RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... weyhing4 12-16-05 5
   RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... FairfaxLadybug 12-16-05 6
   RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... lrlr1 12-16-05 7
   RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Rig... Angelfood 12-16-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dr_Carla 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dr_Carla Click to send private message to Dr_Carla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05 AT 12:14 PM (EST)

Not that Randall is a jerk, just maybe a little selfish and short-sighted.
Case in point -- check the weather report lately?
http://spaces.msn.com/members/CarlaPfeiffer/

LakerLuv 151 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LakerLuv Click to send private message to LakerLuv Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
Dondlad Trump could have hired Rebecca. It's his company. If it was such a selfless thing to do, then why not over ride Randall's opinion and do so? Randall is not the bad guy here. Rebecca was less qualified and she does not deserve the job by default.

Dr_Carla 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dr_Carla Click to send private message to Dr_Carla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
I also agree that DT should have hired both if that is what he wanted to do. But, the opinion still remains. I never said Randall wasn't a good choice, I just don't think his first decision as a Trump employee not to hire someone who the company president sees as an asset is a wise choice.
http://spaces.msn.com/members/CarlaPfeiffer/

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
>LAST EDITED ON 12-16-05
>AT 12:14 PM (EST)

>
>Not that Randall is a jerk,
>just maybe a little selfish
>and short-sighted.
>Case in point -- check the
>weather report lately?

Sunny skies all the way! You go, Randal!

weyhing4 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weyhing4 Click to send private message to weyhing4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
No- he is a big jerk and also self defeating. He had a chance to be selfless and magnanamous, but revealed himself to be a selfish twat.

I am sure about 90 percent of America went from liking Randal to hating him in an instant last night, just like I did. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets booed everywhere he goes, now and forever. Your opinion is in the far minority.

FairfaxLadybug 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FairfaxLadybug Click to send private message to FairfaxLadybug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
"He had a chance to be selfless"

This is NOT Big Brother/Big Sisters. It was a competition. and he WON.

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-16-05, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
>No- he is a big jerk
>and also self defeating. He
>had a chance to be
>selfless and magnanamous, but revealed
>himself to be a selfish
>twat.
>

What?! Randal isn't Mother Theresa reincarnated? You lie?!

>I am sure about 90 percent
>of America went from liking
>Randal to hating him in
>an instant last night, just
>like I did.

What makes you think 90% of Americans think as you do?

I wouldn't
>be surprised if he gets
>booed everywhere he goes, now
>and forever.

Whole bunch of folk are cheering him on this Message Board.

Your opinion is
>in the far minority.

ROFLMAO!

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-16-05, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Randall Is No Jerk - He Was Right"
I agree with Randal and lakerluv.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •