The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I don't believe The Donald did it."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-19-05, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I don't believe The Donald did it."
LAST EDITED ON 12-30-05 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

What.A.Jerque.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... singer 12-19-05 1
   RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... Seabisquit 12-19-05 2
   RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... slw531 12-19-05 3
       RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... singer 12-19-05 4
           RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... tannl 12-19-05 5
 RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... Cygnus X1 12-20-05 6
   RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... Phat Girl Slim 12-27-05 7
       RE: I don't believe The Donald did ... singer 12-31-05 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

12-19-05, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
The double-hire thing was contrived, and he should not have placed Randal in such a stupid choice position. Rules do matter, even in business.

--Singer

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Seabisquit 408 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-19-05, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seabisquit Click to send private message to Seabisquit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
I believe Randal won fair and square and should not have to share of his victory. DT screwed up, not Randal.

slw531 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-19-05, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail slw531 Click to send private message to slw531 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
>The double-hire thing was contrived, and
>he should not have placed
>Randal in such a stupid
>choice position. Rules do
>matter, even in business.
>
>--Singer

ITA ! If DT wanted to hire the both of them he should have. I think when he started listening to reasons Randall was better than Rebecca his plan to hire both went awry so he came up with the bright idea to ask Randall what he thought and Randall did not answer the way DT thought he would. Shoot. I would have said no too. That was wrong to ask Randall what he would do.

12-19-05, 01:42 PM (EST)
4. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
In total agreement, slw531.

--Singer

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-19-05, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
I agree.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-20-05, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
He can't be that much of a jerque . . . if we're all still talking about it, which is what that publicity stunt finale was intended to do.

Phat Girl Slim 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-27-05, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Phat%20Girl%20Slim Click to send private message to Phat%20Girl%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
Just because we're talking about it doesn't mean the man's not a jerk!! We just happen to enjoy talking about jerks in this instance

12-31-05, 07:11 PM (EST)
8. "RE: I don't believe The Donald did it."
Agree totally, Phat Girl Slim. Developments of the past few weeks support the idea that The Donald is a Jerque.

Witness the interviews that Rebecca has given on The Fishbowl and other places, where she has slagged Randal off. What a sore loser.

Randal, on the other hand, has remained complimentary of Rebecca and of her comparatively limited abilities.

The Donald is a Jerque for creating this PR mess, and Randal remains an accomplished, productive gentleman and business leader.

Rebecca remains, well, 24-years-old and in need of additional social (especially in the categories of manners and breeding) and professional training.

--Singer

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •