The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Ren Fisk 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ren%20Fisk Click to send private message to Ren%20Fisk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
I think that while Randal was a bit selfish, he was picked first – hence being “The Winner.” He could have been gracious and said Rebecca would have been a great choice and Rebecca could have been hired, too.

While Randal had a point, he lost some of my respect. I wish my buisness was big enough so I could call Trump for Rebecca’s number then ask her when she could start.

Since it ended the way it did, I think Rebecca is better off. She’s free now to go off and do her own thing under her own name. I don’t think she really belongs in the Trump organization, I think she has a place somewhere on CNBC or elsewhere covering buisness news. When I saw the clip of her doing her other work since completing the final task, the thought struck me that it would be a huge loss if she WAS hired.

Don’t be so surprised if you actually do see here on CNBC or FOXnews. If she was hired, I doubt we would ever see much of her ever again.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The World is Better off With Re... jbeans 12-16-05 1
   RE: The World is Better off With Re... Ren Fisk 12-16-05 2
       RE: The World is Better off With Re... Ren Fisk 12-16-05 3
   RE: The World is Better off With Re... singer 12-19-05 4
   RE: The World is Better off With Re... i_hate_alla 12-20-05 6
 RE: The World is Better off With Re... LetsBReel 12-19-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbeans 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbeans Click to send private message to jbeans Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
Why should have Rebecca been hired as well? She was inferior to Randall. Maybe he did not want to take responsibility for her whiny self being hired. She clearly lost the final task, did not have the respect of the others, and would have never been there in the end if not for having Randell on her team.

Outside of being cute, I do not see what she had to offer Trump. She was a losing manager, who used her foot for pity points and then tried to trash Randell in the end. I would much rather deal with the stress of breaking my foot, than the stress of the death of a loved one. In the end, Trump should have never done that to Randell. Maybe Trump should have asked Randell is he could have choose a second best, who would it be, then hired the second. I felt bad for Randell as it distracted from his well deserved win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-16-05, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ren%20Fisk Click to send private message to Ren%20Fisk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
Yea, all your points are true. No way that Trump could have hired someone with a few losses as PM while Randal had zero losses as a PM. Imagine the outcry if she had been hired. THEN you could scream racism.

Out of all the candidates, I liked her the most and I enjoyed seeing her get to the final two. I had both of them picked for The Final Two on another board, and I couldn’t pick one over the other.

I think she’s been an incredible candidate, and she’s going to be successful elsewhere. It’s just not going to be with-in the Trump Organization. I would wage that they would replace Katie Courick with Rebecca with-in a few years once Miss Today Show’s contract is up.

My personal opinion, she belongs in journalism/broadcasting… not with The Trump Organization.

12-16-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
From SYS-CON

Trump's Apprentice Runner-Up Rebecca Jarvis Has $150,000 Job Offer From SYS-CON Media - "Donald interviewed all the candidates for us to qualify Jarvis for the job," says SYS-CON Founder Kircaali

By: SOA Web Services News Desk
Dec. 16, 2005 12:15 PM

SYS-CON Media (www.sys-con.com) announced today that it plans to offer the top job at SYS-CON Events, Inc., the company's fully owned subsidiary that produces leading i-technology conferences and trade shows, to Ms. Rebecca Jarvis.

Read The rest here...
http://ne.sys-con.com/read/164462.htm

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-19-05, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
LAST EDITED ON 12-19-05 AT 08:04 AM (EST)

ITA, jbeans.

--Singer

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-20-05, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
First of all, I don't see how you could describe Rebecca as being "whiny". True, I'd rather deal with a broken bone than the loss of a loved one, but when did she whine?? About anything??

Secondly, for whatever reason, there were those who didn't respect her, but her team members on the final task had great respect for her. Toral may not carry much weight, but Chris and James do...and they spoke very highly of her and her leadership on the final task.

I'm happy for Randal, but I wouldn't describe his win as "well-deserved". This was THE closest race for the win between the final two than we have seen on this show yet.

LetsBReel 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LetsBReel Click to send private message to LetsBReel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The World is Better off With Rebecca not being hired."
Gracious?

I hate to make it an issue, but why does he have to be "gracious" about anything. As a black man in this country accomplishing what he has is a great feat in itself. HE EARNED IT!!! WHY SHOULD HE SHARE!!!!

That is not greed. That is taking what is rightfully yours!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •