The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I think Randal should be fired"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

randalfired 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 01:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail randalfired Click to send private message to randalfired Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I think Randal should be fired"
He showed after his comments tonight that he was LYING and NOT SINCERE AT ALL! That was such a low class move of him to do that to Rebecca... I'm going to start up a petition to get him fired. Check out our page at www.firerandal.com

Also our myspace page at www.myspace.com/firerandal

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I think Randal should be fired alyse73 12-16-05 1
 RE: I think Randal should be fired sheplu 12-16-05 2
   RE: I think Randal should be fired divagirl 12-16-05 3
       RE: I think Randal should be fired sheplu 12-16-05 4
       RE: I think Randal should be fired ctechic 12-16-05 5
       RE: I think Randal should be fired julimik 12-16-05 9
 RE: I think Randal should be fired singer 12-16-05 6
 RE: I think Randal should be fired Elmay 12-16-05 7
   RE: I think Randal should be fired Wacko Jacko 12-16-05 8
       RE: I think Randal should be fired Elmay 12-16-05 10
 RE: I think Randal should be fired bigrock 12-16-05 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-16-05, 04:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
I signed
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 04:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
Just because he did not recommend a women who failed the last task? "You must satisfy both Clients" Does that ring a bell? The only one who satisfied both clients is "The Apprentice"

divagirl 3 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail divagirl Click to send private message to divagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
Why is Randall held to a standard greater than the other Apprentices? Last year the runner up had a better record than Rebecca.

Is it that Randall is Black and a Black man should be praising White women instead of besting them in a competition?

If Rebecca was so great why didn't Donald Trump hire her?

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 04:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
Why can't more people see that? Also if Rebecca were ugly or fat nobody would have a problem with Randal's actions

ctechic 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 07:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ctechic Click to send private message to ctechic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
I agree with you wholeheartedly....

julimik 1 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail julimik Click to send private message to julimik Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
>Why is Randall held to a
>standard greater than the other
>Apprentices? Last year the runner
>up had a better record
>than Rebecca.
>
>Is it that Randall is Black
>and a Black man should
>be praising White women instead
>of besting them in a
>competition?
>
>If Rebecca was so great why
>didn't Donald Trump hire her?
>
Black or white, Randal finally showed his true colors! What a backstabber! I hope he is thoroughly ashamed of himself today. It would not have hurt him to tell Trump to hire Rebecca too. Obviously he is scared of competition.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-16-05, 08:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
And I am starting a petition to get Trump and Burnett banned from American television.

They are dishonest, biased people who use their dislike of certain groups of people to create falsely negative images of them on television each week.

There is no evidence whatsoever that Randal lied or that he is lazy or that he has no fire in his belly. Those are stereotypical charges against him that have absolutely no merit nor grounding in fact.

He also has more class in his little finger than any of the people who are attempting to disparage him now--including Trump with his stunt on television last night and Burnett with his negative edits of all of the people who had something good to say about Randal.

Face it, Randal is a better candidate than Rebecca.

This (that would be our country) IS supposed to be a meritocracy, right, or are there additional, unwritten rules that the rest of us need to hear about?

--Singer

Elmay 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elmay Click to send private message to Elmay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
America, America,

Unbelievable. Such racism. You would not be upset if Randall were not black. This is business. I bet none of you co-signing on this would have shared if it were a black person.

We are so blind to our own arrogance, prejudice and hate.

You guys are truly shameless. The sad part is I believe you honestly see nothing wrong with how you feel.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-16-05, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
Who's bringing up race? Not the 'white people'. I could give a poop what color anyone is. It was a classless act.

Ok I am white. Congrats Black people. You beat us. LOL.

Elmay 14 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elmay Click to send private message to Elmay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
You don't have to bring up race. It quacks like a duck. The last sentence summed it up, silly. Randall competed representing himself. I'm sure if the final 2 were him and the black woman he would have done the same thing.

You can't understand and sadly you never will.

That's the mentality of all these whining posts. My God.

bigrock 127 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bigrock Click to send private message to bigrock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I think Randal should be fired"
the only job randal needs is a nose job!!!!!!!!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •