The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Locked thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

BrendaWalshCEO 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCEO Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCEO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
"Aprentii" isn't the plural of apprentice. It's apprentices. But that's what happens when you opt out of English for Ebonics. The man who tries to wash my windows when I'm stopped at the intersection speaks better English than randall. Maybe Kwanzii from season 1 can help educate him.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Apparently randall opted out of... lrlr1 12-17-05 1
   RE: Apparently randall opted out of... BrendaWalshCEO 12-17-05 2
       RE: Apparently randall opted out of... lrlr1 12-17-05 3
           RE: Apparently randall opted out of... BrendaWalshCEO 12-17-05 5
               RE: Apparently randall opted out of... corinthian10 12-17-05 9
 RE: Apparently randall opted out of... corinthian10 12-17-05 4
   on corrections Angelfood 12-17-05 7
       RE: on corrections (and multiple po... DooWahDitty 12-17-05 12
 RE: Apparently randall opted out of... director 12-17-05 6
   RE: Apparently randall opted out of... prosecutor 12-17-05 8
       RE: Apparently randall opted out of... BrendaWalshCEO 12-17-05 10
   RE: Apparently randall opted out of... BrendaWalshCEO 12-17-05 11
 guidelines, folks mysticwolf 12-17-05 13
   RE: guidelines, folks DooWahDitty 12-17-05 14
 Speaking of English Bebo 12-17-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-05, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
>"Aprentii" isn't the plural of apprentice.
>It's apprentices. But that's what
>happens when you opt out
>of English for Ebonics. The
>man who tries to wash
>my windows when I'm stopped
>at the intersection speaks better
>English than randall. Maybe Kwanzii
>from season 1 can help
>educate him.

All this from the woman who said Randal's "grandmother probably died from syphillis." Hmmm. Is there a trend here?

12-17-05, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrendaWalshCEO Click to send private message to BrendaWalshCEO Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
>>"Aprentii" isn't the plural of apprentice.
>>It's apprentices. But that's what
>>happens when you opt out
>>of English for Ebonics. The
>>man who tries to wash
>>my windows when I'm stopped
>>at the intersection speaks better
>>English than randall. Maybe Kwanzii
>>from season 1 can help
>>educate him.
>
>
>All this from the woman who
>said Randal's "grandmother probably died
>from syphillis." Hmmm. Is there
>a trend here?

I take it you're NOT a doctor - syphilis has just 1 "L"

lrlr1 512 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-17-05, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lrlr1 Click to send private message to lrlr1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
>>>"Aprentii" isn't the plural of apprentice.
>>>It's apprentices. But that's what
>>>happens when you opt out
>>>of English for Ebonics. The
>>>man who tries to wash
>>>my windows when I'm stopped
>>>at the intersection speaks better
>>>English than randall. Maybe Kwanzii
>>>from season 1 can help
>>>educate him.
>>
>>
>>All this from the woman who
>>said Randal's "grandmother probably died
>>from syphillis." Hmmm. Is there
>>a trend here?
>
>I take it you're NOT a
>doctor - syphilis has just
>1 "L"

Since I'm POSITIVE you're not a doctor, am I to take it that your familiarity with the word indicates a personal history with the disease?

12-17-05, 02:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
>Since I'm POSITIVE

You tested POSITIVE? Now there's a shocker.

>am I to take
>it that your familiarity with
>the word indicates a personal
>history with the disease?

Nope. Unlike you, I have legitimate profession. You should have spent at least some of your money on condoms instead of pouring it all into feeding your crack addiction.

corinthian10 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corinthian10 Click to send private message to corinthian10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
What kind of post is this and what kind of person is posting here? I thought this was a forum for intelligent people who wanted to talk about The Apprentice. Name calling, imputing negative lifestyles on a person, and other childish behavior (including racist comments) should have no place in this adult forum.

Maybe there is a forum for racists who would like to ventilate. If anyone knows of one, please inform those who may be interested in posting there instead of here.

corinthian10 6 desperate attention whore postings

12-17-05, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail corinthian10 Click to send private message to corinthian10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
I have seen the word "apprenti" used among those with higher educational degrees, in a Vassar publication, British publications, and among other scholarly personages.

Kwame was the name of the first season runner-up.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

12-17-05, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "on corrections"
and Randal is spelled with one L. But I'm sure it's beneath any CEO to have to correctly remember the names of uneducated ebonics-type students.

Oh, and the proper plural of Apprentice has already been discussed in 2 other threads here (with varying results). Late to the party and duplicate.

Besides, I've already alerted the mods, as apparently the poster way above is either incapable or unwilling to read the notices and board guidelines and has chosen to do personal attacks instead of debating facts.

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-05, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: on corrections (and multiple posts)"
Amen, Angelfood.

There are some people in here who are making it really difficult to just carry on a creative, innovative discussion.

We're ALL DAWs (Desperate Attention Whores), and that's why we're here. But those who keep posting the same things over and over and over in different threads, or resort to bashing other people cleary take the fun out of it for the rest of us. I wonder how many people are staying away from this forum because of the above. That is regrettable.

{end of rant}

director 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail director Click to send private message to director Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
Brenda,
Black people are coming up in life. Many more are getting higher educations, going into prominent careers and making more money compared to about 30 years ago. They are becoming a stronger people too. (gasps) What will you do? The world is changing. Years ago the Asians were the laborers building the railways but now they are comparable powers. Life moves on and changes. No matter how much you resist it, it will happen and you will be left behind, or stuck and bitter. You doubt what I am saying? Study history, not just of the U.S but the world. The people that were seen as 'common' are the elites of today. Your hatred of blacks and your inert need to see them subserviant will not serve you well. You are a better person if you devote your emotions towards love.

prosecutor 449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-17-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail prosecutor Click to send private message to prosecutor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
Brenda,the reason you have never heard the word is because you have not the education Randall has. You are no doctor either using 90210 character name as your handle, this means you are an immature probably high school dropout.

12-17-05, 02:50 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"

Thanks for the detailed responses. Such a nice return on my tiny effort. Very entertaining to read. LOL!

12-17-05, 02:53 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Apparently randall opted out of taking English in his degree programs"
>Brenda,
>Black people are coming up in
>life. Many more are getting
>higher educations, going into prominent
>careers and making more money
>compared to about 30 years
>ago. They are becoming a
>stronger people too.

After all the government subsidies, setbacks and affirmative action programs they've been handed on silver platters? I should think so. But those days will soon end, and history as you said shall yet again repeat itself.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "guidelines, folks"
Mods have been alerted, evidently by more than one of us. Meanwhile, here are just a couple of sections from the guidelines that seem applicable here. As a suggestion, the full guidelines are available in a link at the top of each page.

II. DO NOT ATTACK OTHER MEMBERS
Personal attacks on other members will not be tolerated. Challenging the points of view and the opinions of other members is permitted, but only as long as you can do so respectfully and thoughtfully, without personal attack or insult. If you cannot be tolerant of others' beliefs and opinions, then please avoid introducing, reading or participating in topics that lead to such discussions.

X. HELP PREVENT FOREST FIRES
RealityTVWorld.com promises to act with appreciation for our members. We will willingly listen to your suggestions and complaints, and we will try to incorporate your ideas into our actions. However, we also need you to consider the consequences of your actions. Before you submit a post, think about whether you would want it on your own site. In addition, if you see a post that seems objectionable to you, please notify the RealityTVWorld.com staff at once by clicking the 'Alert' link found in the lower left corner of the objectionable post. If a post or a thread has been locked or deleted, reposting any content from that post or thread without permission from a member of the administrative staff will likely result in the termination of your RealityTVWorld.com membership.

Bad Wolf! by PM

DooWahDitty 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-17-05, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DooWahDitty Click to send private message to DooWahDitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: guidelines, folks"
In addition, some people are making four, five and six posts (and threads) saying basically the same thing.

The guidelines prohibit duplicate posts and threads.

Please determine if your subject has already been covered before posting a thread or a post in response to a new or duplicate thread.

It would really be appreciated if people would abide by the rules of these forums, and make it nicer for everyone.

The moderator is a volunteer and has a busy life, and this is a busy time. Please don't make her job any more difficult.

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-17-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Speaking of English"
Obviously, it's out of your comprehension as well, since you have failed to understand our community guidelines.

Unlock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •