The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The best candidate won!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

flower2 171 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The best candidate won!!!!!"
Trump made the absolute best decision in choosing Randal tonight!!! Hands down, he was the better candidate--education, experience, people skills, winning record and ultimate respect from all other candidates (too bad they wouldn't show how many actually stood when Randal asked). I think Trump knew it when selecting the worksites. Both were in New Jersey, where Randal's from.

It was most unfortunate however, that he asked Randal to consider sharing the spotlight with Rebecca. NO way! She didn't earn it and didn't deserve it. Trump was just looking for a way to keep her around. He still may but not with Randal's blessing.

How can you host a party to benefit a charity and not raise any money? Her losing record only got worse and totally displayed how inept she was at leading. She was a great leader on this last task with respect to organizing a party and highlighting the sponsor. What about the charity?? Their name was barely displayed throughout the venue. Nevertheless, she too will land on her feet and will probably become very successful.

Randal should be extremely proud of himself!!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The best candidate won!!!!! butterfly34 12-15-05 1
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! flower2 12-15-05 2
 RE: The best candidate won!!!!! i_hate_alla 12-15-05 3
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! flower2 12-16-05 6
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! singer 12-19-05 18
 RE: The best candidate won!!!!! RachelTrinity 12-15-05 4
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! singer 12-19-05 12
 RE: The best candidate won!!!!! maple370 12-16-05 5
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! singer 12-19-05 13
 RE: The best candidate won!!!!! DrKegel 12-16-05 7
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! roscoma 12-16-05 8
       RE: The best candidate won!!!!! singer 12-19-05 14
   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! Ambassador9 12-16-05 9
       RE: The best candidate won!!!!! alyse73 12-16-05 10
           RE: The best candidate won!!!!! sheplu 12-16-05 11
               RE: The best candidate won!!!!! volsfan 12-19-05 15
                   RE: The best candidate won!!!!! tannl 12-19-05 16
                       RE: The best candidate won!!!!! volsfan 12-19-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

butterfly34 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

12-15-05, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail butterfly34 Click to send private message to butterfly34 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
He earned it good for him but get ready for people to dog him because he didn't share his win.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-15-05, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flower2 Click to send private message to flower2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
You're right I'm sure but Randal said the magic words to Trump--"I already run a multi-million dollar company..." Rebecca fell way short. The best she could say was that she raise a lot of money when she was 15 years old. That was 8 years ago!

i_hate_alla 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail i_hate_alla Click to send private message to i_hate_alla Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
People skills?? Randal is a well-educated, nice (I guess, up for debate after the last two minutes) guy, but Rebecca has it all over him with people skills in the business world.

As for raising money, Rebecca followed the wishes of her clients, Yahoo, who then realized THEY were at fault for not raising money at the event and therefore donated money to both charities in the end. I totally see that as an admission of fault on their end.

And, I'm sorry, but he will be taking flack for not giving Rebecca the chance to shine along side of him. I have no doubts that she would have shared the spotlight with him had the tables been turned. I hope he gets ripped up, but good!!!! Tsk, Tsk, Randal!!

12-16-05, 00:08 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
>People skills?? Randal is a
>well-educated, nice (I guess, up
>for debate after the last
>two minutes) guy, but Rebecca
>has it all over him
>with people skills in the
>business world.
>
Me and most of the candidates disagree with you on this one. They all said Randal had better people skills.

>As for raising money, Rebecca followed
>the wishes of her clients,
>Yahoo, who then realized THEY
>were at fault for not
>raising money at the event
>and therefore donated money to
>both charities in the end.

Yahoo was not Rebecca's client, the charity was. Yahoo only sponsored. The reason they donated money was to appear even better to viewers and the charity. The sponsored a charity event to raise money. Rebecca failed to do that. Heck, she could've donated $1 of her own money to at least be on the board. They donated to both charities 1)out of sympathy to Rebecca's for her dismal job and 2)because it would've been unfair to Randals' team to exclude them when they were the only team to actually keep their focus on the goal of making money for the charity.

> I totally see that
>as an admission of fault
>on their end.
>

I don't think they admitted any fault. None that I saw any way. What I think they attempted to do was clean up Rebecca's embarrassing debaucle of a charity event. It was a great party but a horrible fund raiser.

>And, I'm sorry, but he will
>be taking flack for not
>giving Rebecca the chance to
>shine along side of him.
> I have no doubts
>that she would have shared
>the spotlight with him had
>the tables been turned.
>I hope he gets ripped
>up, but good!!!! Tsk,
>Tsk, Randal!!

I agree with you about the flack but I wonder what people would have thought of him if he had given her a job? I don't think his teammates or many viewers would have respected him as much, considering the whole competition and opening of the show, talks about there being only one winner. It's unfortunate that Trump put him in the position at all. He should have been able to enjoy his win, like the other candidates before him, without the additional drama. Nice way to cast a negative light on a great person.

singer 1910 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-19-05, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
She is not in the same class performance-wise as Randal, so with an undeserved win, she may have encouraged Trump to hire Randal also.

Then she could continue to benefit from Randal's positive precepts and examples during her undeserved win.

--Singer

RachelTrinity 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-15-05, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RachelTrinity Click to send private message to RachelTrinity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
I disagree. Trump I knew within two seconds he made the wrong choice, and he did. He should have fired him on the spot. Rebecca did a great job and deserved it. I mentioned this in the other thread, Carolyin should have hired her, righ there ..that would have been awesome.

We agree to disagree. The best candidate lost in my opinion, but I have a feeling Trump is going to hear a lot about that choice beginning right now..and hopefully Carloyn is giving him an earful. On to next season..

12-19-05, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail singer Click to send private message to singer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
Trump hired the right candidate, because Randal raised more money than Rebecca on the task.

It's just a numbers issue with the tasks.

--Singer

maple370 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maple370 Click to send private message to maple370 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
No way, no how! AFter his insecure response in telling Mr. Trump not to hire REbecca, he proved how petrified he was to have Rebecca to compete with within the Trump organization. A good honest man would have realized that Rebecca was as qualified as he was and that there was room in the Trump organization for both....which is the way it should have been. Rebecca proved herself to be the honest, sincere candidate and Randall proved to be a phony and backstabber........Mr. Trump watch your back and that of your employees as this guy is NOT THE REAL DEAL. Rebecca will be blessed with offers beyond her wildest imagination and will come out stronger and more successful in the long run........Donnie Deutsch said on his show last night that Trump would probably pick Randall because he was an African American and they don't have a black apprentic yet.......Trump you let us down. Randall might have an education but he has no morals...that was coldblooded and egotistical. Shame on Randall and Trump!

12-19-05, 08:18 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
Randal won the task.

There is nothing cold-blooded or egotistical about that fact.

The numbers speak for themselves. Randal is the best person for the job.

--Singer

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-16-05, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
>Trump made the absolute best decision
>in choosing Randal tonight!!! Hands
>down, he was the better
>candidate--education, experience, people skills, winning
>record and ultimate respect from
>all other candidates (too bad
>they wouldn't show how many
>actually stood when Randal asked).

If they had, it would only have showed how absolutely absurd it was to have that piece of Chicago White Trash in the finals.

>
>It was most unfortunate however, that
>he asked Randal to consider
>sharing the spotlight with Rebecca.
>NO way! She didn't earn
>it and didn't deserve it.
>Trump was just looking for
>a way to keep her
>around. He still may but
>not with Randal's blessing.

My guess is she'll be the next in line to marry him. Probably pull a Marla and forget to take a pill. Oopsy!

>
>How can you host a party
>to benefit a charity and
>not raise any money? Her
>losing record only got worse
>and totally displayed how inept
>she was at leading. She
>was a great leader on
>this last task with respect
>to organizing a party and
>highlighting the sponsor. What about
>the charity?? Their name was
>barely displayed throughout the venue.
>Nevertheless, she too will land
>on her feet and will
>probably become very successful.

Of course she will! She misidentified Yahoo as the client! Shows where her priorities are! She's a prostitute. She'll do anything for the people with the money, but for the charity? Nada. Zilch. Nothing.

>
>Randal should be extremely proud of
>himself!!!!

Absolutely! All his hard work paid off and I don't just mean on this show.

I'm really sort of still mad at him for giving Becky her one little win. Doing that gave Trump the excuse he needed to put her in the finals.

Bye bye Becky!!!! Don't let the door hit you in the a$$!!!

roscoma 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-16-05, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roscoma Click to send private message to roscoma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
Yes you are right, Rebecca will prosper from this. She has proved she can do it. Randall will get himself in trouble again. No doubt about it.

12-19-05, 08:20 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
Randal is a Rhodes Scholar with a company worth millions of dollars.

He's not in trouble, with or without his well-deserved win on the Apprentice.

--Singer

Ambassador9 122 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ambassador9 Click to send private message to Ambassador9 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
>She's a prostitute. She'll do anything
>for the people with the
>money, but for the charity?
>Nada. Zilch. Nothing.

You know, it's people like you that make me lose faith in mankind.

Grow up.

alyse73 87 desperate attention whore postings

12-16-05, 04:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alyse73 Click to send private message to alyse73 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
Yahoo screwed up, not Rebecca. Also, EG AIDS Foundation screwed up. They sent only one banner that morning at that. Yahoo stressed their advertising part EG AIDS Foundation did not. Both should have been hired.peroid. BTW Yahoo knew they looked like crap, like Joe Pisacope(ms)that is why they did a valent effort in donating $$

sheplu 29 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-16-05, 05:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sheplu Click to send private message to sheplu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
"You must satisfy both clients" Does that ring a bell? Rebecca failed the last task

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-05, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
Who paid the bill for the fund raiser? Who recruited help in the fund raising event?

I think there was only one client that Rebecca was working for.

tannl 93 desperate attention whore postings

12-19-05, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tannl Click to send private message to tannl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
>Who paid the bill for the
>fund raiser? Who recruited help
>in the fund raising event?
>
>
>I think there was only one
>client that Rebecca was working
>for.

The objective of the event was to raise money for the charity. Instead, Becky threw a corporate party.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-19-05, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The best candidate won!!!!!"
The objective of the event was to raise money for the charity.

Raising money was the objective but you missed my point totally...who paid the bills? Who was responsible for the event? It was Yahoo! Yahoo! was the client as they were the company wanting to raise money and the company that paid all the bills.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •